Reviews for I'm Your Baby's Daddy: Gibbs
paskinmath chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
this story was lovely, though it did seem to start a little out of the blue. Did I miss a prequel? despite that, it was fairly doable to twig to what was happening, and the rest of the story is wonderful. I rather like the extreme crossover mashups. Thank you.
Gracfully chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
Gracfully chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
awesome
APhantasm chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
I have to say I like this one better than the other I'm Your Baby's Daddy. Maybe it's because Buffy lived and got married to Gibbs.
kylynnjen chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
Really enjoyed this one. I liked it much better than the House version. First off Buffy didn't die at the end though that was an interesting twist. Second you exposed the secrets in this version. So much j
nomdeplume30 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Ooooh, Giles and Gibbs face-off! I wold have loved to have seen that. Too much sexiness in one place!
bebepantheon chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Is there a 1st story that I hve to read for this story? Like a prequel maybe?

Cheers
chucky- belle chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
out of all the charactures u choose y did u pick Gibbs? a good choice and all but...not one i would have chosen for Buffy.
chucky- belle chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
OMG!

loved the story. it is one of the best ones ive read all-though i didnt want Gibbs to be the father the age difference is way too much for me. but hey you made it work and i actully liked it. great work. good luck in school, i hope u do well.
MMWillow13 chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
so very glad it was Gibbs
blue talith chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Wow! What a welcome!
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
What a very interesting choice for a story! I LIKE it!
serenityselena chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
love the ending _

p.s. good luck!
Goddess-Vampire chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
this was a great chapter. Good luck in class
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
That was beautiful! Lovely wedding, and awesome babies, (I won't go on the twin rant again though, I did that enough yesterday after I got to work,)

Poor Gibbs, having to get snipped, but, I think four children in a year is probably going to be enough for them. Oh, and the lovely friends they have, helping with all the wedding plans and the cabin. Babies names were great too! Awesome story, I'm glad this one had a much happier ending than House. Excellent job.