Reviews for I'm Your Baby's Daddy: Gibbs
BookWorm37 chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
Woot! Loved it! Just their luck that they have four kids all under a year apart. Good luck with school.
deltawaves chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
the whole you being evil thing, im not realy to sure about it being that bad a thing. but one thing that you missed is that gibbs name is leroy jethro gibbs.

good job

DW
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
Aww, all caught up now. They had TWINS! Twins are awesome, truly, I know this, because I am a twin. And those two boys... Oh, it's just so adorable, named after their grandfather's and uncles. Rupert's a way better name than Hank anyway.

I loved the bit with Leo and Jackson, that was so cool, can't believe I never thought of it. And Gibbs pre-proposed, so sweet! Loved it all, waiting desperately for the update, and I promise not to wait this long to read next time.
serenityselena chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
2 boys ... what a surprise _
BookWorm37 chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
Excellent job! I loved it so much my friend commented on how happy I looked reading it.
randyzoopurple chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
EVIL...NOTHING BUT EVIL
deltawaves chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
you are (very very)*1040 evil
serenityselena chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
love the story ...

hope to read more soon either here or on the TtH _
BookWorm37 chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
Woot! Woot! Baby time! Seems like everyone in my RL is having a baby except me. How odd.
BookWorm37 chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
Oooohhh. Nice job.
tamisnead chapter 13 . 1/7/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to meet baby Gibbs!
Ayjah chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
Poor Leo, definitely a time to be SUPER delicate
Ayjah chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Well done Giles
tamisnead chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
Thank you so much for not abandoning this story! It is almost impossible to find new Buffy stories and to have it a crossover with my all-time favorite, Gibbs is just too much for words! Can't wait to see the birth.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
Oh fun! Leo didn't get to shape-shift nearly enough. Although I don't really like him being Ari, this was still cool. And I loved that Gibbs is willing to kill for Buffy, probably not something that should make me happy, but, eh, it does.

Abd we're going to get more answers next! Yay, That'll be awesome. Great chapter. Stupid Forest.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »