Reviews for I'm Your Baby's Daddy: Gibbs
BookWorm37 chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
Excellent job. Loved it - totally worth the wait and perfect to end a very long journey with. I'm eagerly awaiting more.
r ii n g o k ii t s u n e chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
I cannot wait for the next chapter!

I wanna see the baby here already! :]

Update soon.

R i i e
BookWorm37 chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Excellent job. At first I was a little afeared you meant a different sort of character, but I'm all better now. Eagerly awaiting more.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Aww! Yay! Buffy and Baby are safe and Ari is gone. Dead. Never to return. Woohoo! Poor Gibbs, thinking everyone knew before him, can I give him a hug? Ah, I loved this, very much, especially with Leo involved, that was awesome (of course Gibbs wasn't prepared for his first orb, I don't think anyone ever is,) And he called her sweetheart, so cute! Great chapter, very excited about the takedown and finding out who's behind all this.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Oh I love visits with Gibbs’ dad! That is so cute that he’s calling him ‘sir’, at least, it sounds cute in my head. I’m amazed that either one of them knows who Dr. Phil is, but I s’pose they’re smart men, they know lots of stuff.

Oh goody! Jackson’s coming home with us, that’ll be fun. Oy vey, Ari. Damn it, I hope he gets his head blown off soon. Wow, that’s a new thought for me, eek, must be tired, finally. Just this one last chapter I think, before bed.

Oh. My. God! I was so hoping that she would knock him unconscious and just get out of there, but… Oh man, he had to go and get up again? Really? It’s alright though, I’m sure Gibbs’ will be there momentarily followed closely by the team. At least that’s what I’m going to tell myself in order to get to sleep coz you just got me all worried now. Is Kate going to get to shoot him? I thonk that would be fun for her, and I would enjoy it a lot too. Just a suggestion… Great job.
BookWorm37 chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
It comes to a head quite literally, apparently.

I'll tell you why this one is longer than Daddy House: because this one was the right answer!

Excellent job. I mean ... it really sucks that Ari kidnapped Buffy, but he doesn't seem to be all that worried about being found. Unluckily for him, as soon as Gibbs tells Giles, they can do a tracking spell and beat his ass to obilivon. I like that plan. Especially because while Buffy may not kill humans, it doesn't mean that Gibbs or Giles won't.
Goddess-Vampire chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
this was a good chapter looking foward to the gibbs boys finding ari
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Oh, I got confused by the Machidda thing happening three years ago, I think, is that what you said? Coz it happened so long ago! And then Buffy said they didn't know of any Slayers who had had kids and I was like, 'Yeah, remember Nicki and Robin?' But if this is circa season five, then obviously those two don't exist yet. At least not for Buffy. Ooh, Gibbs' reaction was so bad. Didn't like that, understood it but didn't like it. Hopefully he'll calm down soon and everything will be ok.

I hate Ari! Totally hate that guy, can't believe he's coming back, that's really going to suck. But this was a great and I'll get to the House update later tonight hopefully.
BookWorm37 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
There are a few episodes of NCIS that point in this direction so it doesn't seem like it's completely improbable. Remember in "High Seas" when you had the CO drugging his subbordinates so that they could perform better?

Anywho, great job. I'm actually kind of glad that Gibbs didn't take it too well. It wouldn't have been very realistic if he was just hunkey dory with it right after she told him.

Ari's gonna get his ass beat by Ripper, isn't he?
Goddess-Vampire chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Gibbs is so yummy!
BookWorm37 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Hehehe. It would be all too hilarious and totally uncool but hilarious nonetheless if Angel showed up for a short visit and met Gibbs. While Buffy's still pregnant, of course.

Excellent job, by the by. I'm eagerly awaiting more.
Ayjah chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
introspective Buffy - nice touch :)
Greysh chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
Lovely crossover :) Gibbs is so hot! buffy can't resist that -

good luck with the next chapter.
Goddess-Vampire chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
cool another chapter. Doing the happy dance!
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
That was fun! Even though I had the Gibbs-Buffy father-daughter story in the back of my mind (couldn't help it! I tried to ignore it) it was still fun. Very much enjoyed Buff's convo with Willow too. Great job.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »