Reviews for I'm Your Baby's Daddy: Gibbs
BookWorm37 chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Almost positive? ALMOST? Please be positive. PLEASE. THanks. Lovely job.
TheDancingKiller chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
wooo...by george that was almost rated T moment lol
tamisnead chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Absolutely loved this! Gibbs is smoking hot, about time Buffy got some of that. More please!
BookWorm37 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
I am in love with this ending and with the House one. Excellent job. I'm eagerly awaiting more, even if it may take a while to get here.
greengirl82 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
wow! this was really good.

awww... i love Luke and Mulder, too bad they couldnt have been the baby daddy. Mulder would really be helpful in the supernatural element in Buffy's life.

Please update soon!
gopher101 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
It's not like the wait can be any longer.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Abby and Kate are so awesome together! With Buffy and the gang, of course. But Jethro Junior? No, no, no, Abby, I don't think so. Oh! Tony's gonna get a few smacks over the head when he gets to the party. I think it would be best to keep that story from Gibbs forever! But I'm glad Buffy told the girls, coz I have to admit I didn't read all the chapters, just the ones with the guys I knew. But Gibbs can't hear that story, I don't think.

The presents were great! Yay for House! Oh, I love Luke, he's so adorable. A baby Goth outfit? Awesome! Classic Anya with the cash, Buff is so lucky she has her very own medical hotline, nice! And Gibbs is acting like a little kid there, I think.

I loved the gang all catching up and talking about presents and boys (well, the men,) and Tara, very nice! She's so very right. I think my favourite part was the idea of Tara giving her own shovel speech to Gibbs. He can be pretty intimidating for a normal person, but for her... I guess that just shows how much she cares about Buffy.

Excellent chapter!
Goddess-Vampire chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
i like luke as an uncle. looking forward to the sparks between buffy and gibbs
TheDancingKiller chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
...I love you...more soon k?
Thenchick chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
ooo
eligin chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
So much fun, loved all the testosterone that must of been floating around in that room. Gibbs is too much fun and so easy to annoy. Please keep Luke and Horatio in the picture they add so much. And the present were the highlight of the chapter, I have to go back and reread the whole series from the top now. Can't wait for the next ch. *wild applause for mmooch* :)
Mystamir chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
This isn't particular to this story but rather to all your stories: thank you for knowing how to do a proper section break. It's immensely helpful!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Awesome chapter, I can't wait until you update next.

Dani
gopher101 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
That was kind of funny, with her scaring them all.
r1987 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
more please, i can't wait to see what happens next, this idea you had for a story was very interesting.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »