Reviews for I'm Your Baby's Daddy: Gibbs
Thenchick chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
The Queen of Confusion chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Again, great story! Hope to see more soon!

So you decided to have two of the possibilities wrote out?

TheDancingKiller chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
omg...omg...omg...Finally! I have been salivating for more here! Thank a great chapter! Love it and want more !
gopher101 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Update, so happy. I don't know what I want more another update for this story or for its counterpart. Hmm, sometimes life is all about the hard chocies.
Goddess-Vampire chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
cool chapter
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
*SQUEALS* I can't wait for the baby shower. Awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please, please, please update soon. Please?

firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Love it! More please!
uncutetomboy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Heheheh... gee, suspicious much, Gibbs? Lol. Hilarious; I adored how he went to Ducky with his insecurities, very much in character, I think. I can't wait to see how this'll turn out!

By the way, I love how you have both House and Gibbs disappointed about having to "share" the baby(ies?) with several "Uncles" and about being all territorial when Giles is mentioned. This'll make for entertaining reading, I know!

Lor a.k.a. uncutetomboy
sinfulvengeance chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
YEAH! This is really good. I'm really love this series of fanfictions. It's quite creative. Good job.
SakuraDragomir chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love ncis and buffy the vampire slayer

i hope i can read more of yur stories

Goddess-Vampire chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love both versons of this story. Thank you for the fast update and hope you update soon
TheDancingKiller chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
i love u...ur awesome
askita chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Nifty. I definately prefer the Gibbs version to the house version. ALthough I may read the House one at somepoint. I just think it's all very... adorable. I can't wait for pregnant Buffy to be traipsing around NCIS headquarters. LOL
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Awesome first chapter, I can't wait until you update next. Please, please, please update ASAP, Please?

74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5