Reviews for Devil's Angel
Liz Ben chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
Dear friend, thank you for giving an explanation for pulling this story. Please update the title or description to "pulled to publish" so that readers like me who come via (old) recommendations from other pplS fav lists will be warned before needing to click on the story.
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh wow i thought this would continue it really looks interesting I love motorcycle's
exclusiverob chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I would really love to read this story. If you have moved it to another site, Please let me know where to find it or if you have published it I would love to buy it. THanks
TakenbytheSky chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Came back to re-read and found this :(
angelbaby468 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Hey, this story sounds amazing to me and I was wondering where I could find the rest of it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
emmet the pimp chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Hi, I was wondering if you posted the rest of Devil's Angel on another site or if this is all that there is. thank you
sosueme chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Just wanted to let you know how much I loved DA, sorry to see it go, but good luck in the future.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Where can I find the rest of DA?
roblover2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I think this is one of the best stories I have read at this site. You are a much better writer as there is actually a story here and not just smut. Don't get me wrong I like smut but I hope you understand what I mean. I don't know what happened that you are puling yopur stories, but it saddens me. You are not the first but I can't seem to get on the other sites. Are you posting somewhere else? It would be a shame for us as well as you to not finish these stories.
Meadowgirl552 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
So glad you have found your new path, so loved your stories but am so saddened that DA is not going to be back up in its original form, Edwards hotness with Bella and their "encounters" were unbelievable. Hoping that you may decide to repost in its entirety at some point in the future! Best of luck to you!
b00ks4u chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I have loved your stories and I wish you THE BEST! Congratulations on this new journey!
khytruckle chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Good luck with your writing career! I've enjoyed your stories, and I'm sure that many others(non-fanfic readers) will also.
rushed chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Good on you! Can't have been an easy decision. HOFY was always one of my faves, I'm glad you've done something with it and I look forward to re reading it in it's new

form. No one other than my husband knows I write fan fic, it's such a shame some of us feel the need to hide it so I'm glad one of the talented authors is coming out of the closet and has found a way to share it with family and friends. Good luck!
ChocolateLover82 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Woot! That's great, bb. I was remembering DA the other day and all the hotness that it is and now I can't read it, however I'm really happy for you and your braveness for publishing, either on your site or elsewhere.

Much, much luck with everything and I'll be checking out the site to see your new work or what have you.

Kisses.
grabadietcoke chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Thanks so much for the update to your stories and the insight into your writing evolution. I look forward to seeing where it all goes and will check out the rewrite.
10,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »