Reviews for Devil's Angel
Mrs Muze chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
That was very steamy!
Mrs Muze chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Like it so far. This has been rec several places.
Mrs Muze chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Look forward to this one. I'm a little anxious from the warning. Happy 4th!
Littlemiss53 chapter 32 . 7/2/2010
Great Story! Love love loved it!
Gossamerfae chapter 32 . 7/2/2010
Could not stop reading this fic. I love the twists and turns it took and Bikeward is hot, hot...thanks so much for sharing your talent
harleys chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Ugh! I hope Bella gives him a run for his money. No matter how sexy he is!
Patte chapter 32 . 6/28/2010
WOW...FANTASTIC! This story could be a movie and I would watch it over and over again! Thank you so much for taking me on this journey that has made me laugh, cry, be very anxious, become sexually aroused, feel hatred, and feel lots of love! You are the best!

Thaigher Lillie chapter 17 . 6/27/2010
omg i truly love this story i can't stop reading it! i've been trying to review the other chapter but it wouldn't let me
Patte chapter 19 . 6/27/2010
Wow...that was the most beautiful, romantic, well written chapter I have ever read. Tears are still streaming down my face! I can actually feel the tenderness and love! Fantastic!

Patte chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Whoo Hoo...I'm lovin it so far...gotta go, gotta read the next chapter, no time to write, love! It's just too good to stop even for a minute! Great story!

Toni Masen chapter 32 . 6/23/2010
I've read many fan/fic stories but this one I rank top notch, I love the story line and the way it is written. I read it in one evening/night, it was five to midnight when I finally crawled into bed as I couldn't put the laptop down! All too soon it was 5.50a.m and time to get up. My favoutite part... when Bella runs into the house to put the cowboy chaps on and Edward gets on the bike, starts 'bike up to leave and she looks out of the window heartbroken, thank God you chose for him to stay, that nearly broke my heart! I guessed early on that Carlilse would turn out to be the baddie. One of my very fave' stories. WELL DONE.
Themys chapter 32 . 6/20/2010
I loved this story. I've already rec'ed it around (in ADF). I just can't get enough of Bykerward. I loved this Bella. I loved the drama, mystery, humor and romance.

Thank you for this amazing story.

Greetings from Brazil
Themys chapter 13 . 6/19/2010
Hum, Saywerward, now we're talking... I love that Bella is putting her foot down. She better doesn't take shit from Edward.

I'm in love with this story. I'm hooked.

Thank you for this amazing story.

Greetings from Brazil.
Themys chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I just started reading this story, and so far, I'm hooked!

Hum, Bykeward has some secrets in his past...

Thank you for this promising story. I'll review again later.

Greetings from Brazil