Reviews for Devil's Angel
ladyinwaiting002 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
What did Bikeward do? Guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out. Hmm.
QuitetheKerfuffle chapter 15 . 4/28/2010
Oops! I totally misunderstood. Edward's mom didn't kill his father. It's a mystery at this point. As in, they don't know who killed them. Hm...Volturi? We shall see...

Oh, and I'm glad E didn't leave her again. And the declaration between the two was a nice surprise :)

QuitetheKerfuffle chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
So E's mom killed his dad? That's what I'm understanding, anyway. The question is...why? And I'm not sure yet what to make of Carlisle and Heidi's conversation. So, I shall keep reading! :)

LillyJo chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
Have to say I'm a little hot and bothered. That was hot!
QuitetheKerfuffle chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Nothing like good ole' cocky Edward!

QuitetheKerfuffle chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
What I'm thinking? I'm definitely intrigued. I've been wanting to read this story for awhile, but haven't gotten around to it yet. So, here I am and I want to keep reading, which is saying something. :) I get bored easily, it's a downfall of mine.

divagils chapter 32 . 4/27/2010
I was saving this to read as I knew that it would be wonderful and would take up all of my time when I finally did get to read it. You didn't disappoint. I truly enjoyed every moment! Thank you!
JayJayxox chapter 32 . 4/25/2010
Absolutely Amazing Story! Great Job :)
bitchyandblunt chapter 32 . 4/24/2010
"Yes, he even had a certain spot for the purple jack rabbit that we lovingly named Thumper." haha wtf, 'thumper' thats to funny:)
TwiFox chapter 32 . 4/24/2010
loved it great story keep writing xoxo
Whitney Hale chapter 25 . 4/24/2010
I KNEW IT! I EFFING KNEW IT. I've watched way to much Law & Order to not suspect Carlisle from the very beginning. Ugh, that evil bastard!

Can't wait to read the next chapter right now.
wishberry chapter 32 . 4/24/2010
awesome... so glad i decided to try you out!

i guess i'll be heading over to HOFY next! :o)

thanks for a great story... i really enjoyed these characters..
wishberry chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
hhshhahah i totally thought that when edward called that chick "Freckles"... Sawyer! woo
wishberry chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
muahahaha... that's right! body shots... gets em every time...
amym9903 chapter 26 . 4/22/2010
I knew it! This is so good!
10,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »