Reviews for Devil's Angel
Ziva84 chapter 24 . 8/30/2010
Amazing chapter!
Ziva84 chapter 23 . 8/30/2010
Exciting chapter! Thank goodness Edward wasn't killed!
Ziva84 chapter 22 . 8/30/2010
Great chapter! OMG... I wonder who's in Edward's house!
onesweetbell chapter 32 . 8/27/2010
Very nice ending to such a great story. You kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Loved all twists and turns, oh and the smutty goodness too.

Now i will go read the rest of your stuff.
onesweetbell chapter 31 . 8/27/2010
Not a sight i would want to see walking in my house.

Good chapter.
onesweetbell chapter 30 . 8/27/2010
I see where Esme's coming from, but i dont think Edward will be able to forgive him, atleast not in the foreseeable future.
onesweetbell chapter 29 . 8/27/2010
I feel bad for Alice but at least she is doing something to stop it from happening again.

Unfortuanalty, i know too many that never did.
onesweetbell chapter 28 . 8/27/2010
So who thought Jasper was Alices date? I raise my hand. Of course your right, that would have been to predictable.

I wouldnt even venture to guess where he's been, cause i would probably be wrong. But i'll say he took an unexpected vaca in some dark room chained to the wall?
onesweetbell chapter 27 . 8/27/2010
Another good chapter. Well at lest Carlisle maned up and to responsability for his shit.

So i suppose if i went to a hospilat in Bev hills, aka Ceders, i could have valet. But no, in the Van Nuys and Santa Clarita, we're not that hip. However, now that i live in bum fucked east arizona, no ones ever heard of that shit.
onesweetbell chapter 26 . 8/26/2010
Got me again. At one point at the begining when Edward had the memory about when his mom die she had told him something, and before the fight when Ed sr. said hes your son. But i fugured it had to be someone else.

I just love a story that keeps me on the edge of my seat!
onesweetbell chapter 25 . 8/26/2010
Aw fucking hell. I hate being right.
onesweetbell chapter 24 . 8/26/2010
I had a feeling she had said that. Wow i bet its a volturi.

Cant wait to find out.
onesweetbell chapter 23 . 8/26/2010
Well damn. Fooled me, didn't you.

I hope Jasper will be okay. And why hasnt Edward heard back from Carlisle yet? Maybe because he is on a plane with Esme right now. He knew what was gonna happen and fled town. I hope he isnt there to kill Bella. I really hope i an wrong, cause i have a hard time seeing Carlisle as a bad guy.
onesweetbell chapter 22 . 8/25/2010
Damn, that shit is fucked up, i bet its that marine guy.
onesweetbell chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
To bad Edward didnt beat the crap out of Jake.

What a nice surpise visit from Aunty and Uncle.
10,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »