Reviews for Devil's Angel
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This is an awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
katrat2526 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow, nice start! I like the Bad Boy Edward living a double life angle. I had not read the original one-shot you mentioned, so this will be a treat for me.

I am new to the reviewing thing. I like what I see though and I will patiently wait for Chapter 2.

Thanks for writing!

Kat
LiddyAnne chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Nice start. I can't wait to see where this goes.
coxie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I've been waiting for this one! It's so good and I definitely can't wait for more.

Edward must not date people in the area because they know who he is and how big his bank account is.
MicheLLen chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
whoa~

can't wait to see where this story is going (:
charmizane chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
What a wonderful email in my inbox to wake up to. I have been looking forward to Devil's Angel all summer.

I don't watch CSI, but I did liken the first chapter to my favorite show LOST. Lots of questions and mysteries. I'm sure more mysteries will be revealed in subsequent chapters, but slow to receive answers and I'm super excited for it all.

The mysteries I have so far:

What's going on with the unmarked file with a mysterious V in the corner?

Who was his mom's mysterious italian loving boyfriend that not even her sister met?

What happened when he was 17?

How bad was it that people still remember?

What is Jasper's middle name that he goes by JJ?

Did I miss anything?

I read the a/n I know I learn eventually.

Tsk, tsk with Edward being anti helmet laws, he's smart enough to know without one he would be an organ donor. California enacted the helmet laws in the early 90's, so Edward shouldn't be aware of what it's like to ride with the wind and salt water in his hair if he's only 24. Unless he went to Washington before their helmet law went into effect in 2003. I guess he's a rebel and managed to get away with it.

Loved this first chapter!
sarahbellxx chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I'm so happy that this is finally being posted! I can't wait for the next chapter
a lil ray of sunshinee chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
what could i possibly say?

*sigh*

loved the chapter xD i can't wait to see what happens next and poor edward... his past isnt forgotten... what is his past exactly?
twiradical chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
hehe, I like watching Edward lose his cool, this was a great first chapter, can't wait for chapter two.

Update soon,

Jaz
JennC32 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Yay! I am so happy to see this posted! I have missed your writing and been waiting for this for a long time! This was really a great beginning.
SinCityTowGirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Im so excited you finally got to start this story! i have been waiting for it...the devils angels outtakes were the first thing i ever read on fanfic...i cant wait until you reveal more that is this edward masen!
rhodesl chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh - sounds good. Dangerous and mysterious. Wonder what people are supposed to forget.
PLV chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Well nice to see you back OOE.

Loved HOFY and now we have Bikerward and in a leather jacket. Wow the visuals on that. ;-()

Well good chapter and I like everyone one else can't wait to find out what happened to Edward.

I hope you update soon.

-D
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
OMG! you had me waiting for this woman!

But it is soo worth it!

I love bad boys! and I love even more an Edward bad boy!

*sigh*

this is good, I can't wait for the next!

Love ya!

Cynthia
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Loved the first chapter! I can't wait to find out what it is that Edward is wondering if people will forget. I am so excited for this story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
10,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 707 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 .. Last Next »