Reviews for Devil's Angel
amgrant3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
can't wait to find out what people won't forget! I like the bad boy/office boy Edward. Split personalities are always fun!
Snewman82 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I really loved this when it was a o/s so I have been really looking forward to this being turned into a full story. After reading your authors note regarding the Hell's Angels, I have to say when I read the one shot I was surprised that Edward was associated with them because I remember reading so many horrible things about that motorcycle gang and watched a few tv shows on them, but it is only FF so I didn't put to much thought into it. Anyways, I now see I was not the only one who had the same impression on that. The unnamed file has a role in this story, just not sure yet what that might be. Also, Edwards reaction to the lady in the bar when she said his name was very interesting and his last comment was interesting as well so can't wait to find out more on that. I actually thought this story was going to include Edward's ladies up and down the coast as he made his trips after reading the o/s and thought that was what made up a big part of his character, but I can understand why you are choosing to not really display that in the story so much. I to am a diehard E&B fan, but I think to shake things up a little makes for interesting reading. Anyways, loved the first chapter and look forward to more of this story to see how things develope.
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This is an awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
katrat2526 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow, nice start! I like the Bad Boy Edward living a double life angle. I had not read the original one-shot you mentioned, so this will be a treat for me.

I am new to the reviewing thing. I like what I see though and I will patiently wait for Chapter 2.

Thanks for writing!

LiddyAnne chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Nice start. I can't wait to see where this goes.
coxie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I've been waiting for this one! It's so good and I definitely can't wait for more.

Edward must not date people in the area because they know who he is and how big his bank account is.
MicheLLen chapter 1 . 9/27/2009

can't wait to see where this story is going (:
charmizane chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
What a wonderful email in my inbox to wake up to. I have been looking forward to Devil's Angel all summer.

I don't watch CSI, but I did liken the first chapter to my favorite show LOST. Lots of questions and mysteries. I'm sure more mysteries will be revealed in subsequent chapters, but slow to receive answers and I'm super excited for it all.

The mysteries I have so far:

What's going on with the unmarked file with a mysterious V in the corner?

Who was his mom's mysterious italian loving boyfriend that not even her sister met?

What happened when he was 17?

How bad was it that people still remember?

What is Jasper's middle name that he goes by JJ?

Did I miss anything?

I read the a/n I know I learn eventually.

Tsk, tsk with Edward being anti helmet laws, he's smart enough to know without one he would be an organ donor. California enacted the helmet laws in the early 90's, so Edward shouldn't be aware of what it's like to ride with the wind and salt water in his hair if he's only 24. Unless he went to Washington before their helmet law went into effect in 2003. I guess he's a rebel and managed to get away with it.

Loved this first chapter!
sarahbellxx chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I'm so happy that this is finally being posted! I can't wait for the next chapter
a lil ray of sunshinee chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
what could i possibly say?

loved the chapter xD i can't wait to see what happens next and poor edward... his past isnt forgotten... what is his past exactly?
twiradical chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
hehe, I like watching Edward lose his cool, this was a great first chapter, can't wait for chapter two.

Update soon,

JennC32 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Yay! I am so happy to see this posted! I have missed your writing and been waiting for this for a long time! This was really a great beginning.
SinCityTowGirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Im so excited you finally got to start this story! i have been waiting for it...the devils angels outtakes were the first thing i ever read on fanfic...i cant wait until you reveal more that is this edward masen!
rhodesl chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh - sounds good. Dangerous and mysterious. Wonder what people are supposed to forget.
PLV chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Well nice to see you back OOE.

Loved HOFY and now we have Bikerward and in a leather jacket. Wow the visuals on that. ;-()

Well good chapter and I like everyone one else can't wait to find out what happened to Edward.

I hope you update soon.