Reviews for Devil's Angel
san4jon chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
OH I wonder what he wants people to forget...cant wait for the next chapter...thanks
stories1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I was so sad to see HOFY end. It has been by far my most favourite story..but maybe this story might change my mind ;) I love how you've already made readers start to raise question from one chapter :) Looking forward to more!
cforget chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I am soo excited you finally posted this story:)I can't wait for more!
MoniMD chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Me thinking this is going to be interesting...

Of course I am also extremely curious as per what the hell has EM done that has given him a reputation of bad and dangerous boy. That must have been bad!

And answering to his question: no, people NEVER forget.

Anyway, adding DA to my favs! Hope you can update soon :)

Thanks for the chapter and welcome back!
Iput chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
i can't wait for the next chapters... :)
cheryl1972 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
First of all.. i think this is going to be a great story... I do love my Happy Endings though. My husband and I ride motorcycles, so when I read "scoot" I knew exactly what you meant... and for the helmet... we wear the smallest you can get as well... but it's called a "brain pan"... these boys and their funny names for bike stuff. I also read your story HOFY, and I laughed and cried through the whole story.. I so glad that you are up for some awards... you deserve it.. Your writing has a way of aucking a person into the story and having them live it with the characters.. Great Job! I am looking forward to seeing where you take this one...
junners chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Can't wait to read more!
twilighted4ever chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Love the start to this story! Can't wait to get to know bikeward better! How often will you be updating this story? Can't wait to read more!
Jeni K chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
We are gonna find out what he did right? Well at least we have a little background on Edward and I cant wait to see where you are taking this story.
stee-knee-ahn chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
ohh.. i wonder what happened when he was 17. good read so far. ]
totallyrobsessed chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Cool first chapter

I really liked the cliffy

Please update soon :D
againless chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
When I saw my Author alert for this story I was realy happy and now when I read the first chapter - well, it is better than i hoped it would be. Definitely on my story alert :)
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Ah, where to start? Of course I loved the chapter. It's an amazing start to a story that had me by the heart strings and motorcycle boot straps from the outset of the O/S.

I'm very interested in knowing what happened that no one will forget. What's he hiding from everyone and why doesn't he 'do locals' because of something that he obviously has done or feels that he is responsible for. I'm wondering does it have something to do with his parents? I'm loving that it's a heading in a CSI type direction. I love that show and I love the mystery aspect of this story. Peeling away the layers and understanding the character and the story make a story great. And you are one of the best at building a story.

Can't wait to see where you're taking us on this ride.
L-Anne Cullen chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I really like this! I'm very interested to know what people should forget! Poor Edward can never find someone that likes him for him and not his bank account! I can't wait to see how he meets Bella. I bet she knows NOTHING about him!
Amber Energi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I am so stoked that you are expanding the oneshot w/outtakes into a full story. I actually have been thinking about this story a lot lately and wondering what was going to be done with it. I am seriously thrilled that this will be your new project. I loved HOFY, but I am really looking forward to getting to know bikeward and this Bella.

I like the new start to the story. It gives us more insight to Edward as a character.

YAY!