Reviews for Devil's Angel
Amber Energi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I am so stoked that you are expanding the oneshot w/outtakes into a full story. I actually have been thinking about this story a lot lately and wondering what was going to be done with it. I am seriously thrilled that this will be your new project. I loved HOFY, but I am really looking forward to getting to know bikeward and this Bella.

I like the new start to the story. It gives us more insight to Edward as a character.

Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
intriguing re-working of some serious hotness, so I follow where you lead!
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I was SO excited to see this story in my inbox tonight. I loved the original one-shot and can't wait to see where a full length story takes us. After that first chapter, I am so well and truly hooked.
beate73 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
*sigh* So many questions, so many theories, so excited to see how you spin this! And what is it he wants people to forget? I know, I know - you're not telling yet... Like I said, so many theories, can't wait to see if I'm on target or out of my mind. :)

prassacut chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love it! Thanks so much for writting another story! I think I'm a little in love with you right now... lol

Ah a fic with mystery and unanswered questions, you know how to talk to a girl!
babylou23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
can't beat a good mystery with some lemons, this story is very addictive already which is normally hard to pool off but you have. love bikerward and can't wait for the next chapter.
ipreferbrunettes chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I'm really looking forward to reading your new story. The first chapter was great and you were right - so many questions that need to be answered! Can't wait to find out.
Miss Baby chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love it so far but that's no surprise since I've loved all of your stories. I'm wondering where Edward's notoriety in Malibu comes from. I take it his bad-boy status isn't just something that comes with the bike and the jacket. Something bad must have happened at some point. I can't wait to read more of this.
rachel-angwin chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
oo nice totally wanna find out wht happened! cant wait for ore great opener thanks rachel xx
oneiros lykos chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I'm curious about his past that everyone seems to know about but only three people know the real Edward.
twiXlite chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh! Intriguing.

Can't wait to see what happens :D

Update soon.
the real teacher chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
great start! looking forward to uncovering the mystery!
pippapear chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Thanks for the wussperv heads up! ;) LOL!

This chapter was quite different to how I remember the one-shot. . I am almost torn in whether to reread the oneshot as I read it so long ago or to let myself just refresh through the new take from you as you unfold this story. . .

I really am intrigued by what he is trying to forget - by what he wants others to forget - what generates his "No Locals" stance. . .

Very very very intrigued...

Thanks for this chapter.

I am so ruddy thrilled that you are developing & doing this story... BikerWard, I imagine, has quite the story to tell . . .

Lotsa love

ShadowFax999 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
oh im intrigued! angst-ward with a past lol, can't wait to see how bella works in here...

kndapsi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009