Reviews for Devil's Angel
zeewriter chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
yeah! i was actually thinking about this story the other day and when you were going to start it. speak of the devil and he shall come... i'm already hooked. i can understand the no locals rule, you need privacy and we all know locals talk.

looking forward to the next chapter and to the smut ahead :o)
romanysue chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Doing my happy dance right about now! So pleased that you are expanding on this character, I'm already hooked! Can't wait for updates. X
Lottie2303 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I can't deny I was anxiously awaiting the moment to be informed that your new story is published. I'm happy you finally did it. Moreover I most say I really like that you apparently did your research and changed Edward's bike gang. I actually have no idea about gangs and bikes but it comforts me to know that you take this FF seriously.

I must be honest - this chapter was nothing what I expected to read. I thought we are going to meet a bad Edward, how drives up and down the West Coast and has a lot of sex. The first surprise was to see that he actually has a really successful job. The second all the mystery around his past.

It actually pleases me that you did such an unexpected beginning. Many questions are opened and as reader I want to know the answer. But somehow I doubt you are going to tell me via a message what Edward's big secret is (aka 'will people ever forget'). I'm curious how his character will develop. Also I'm curious what you changed from the original oneshot. I can't wait to meet Bella and how you will show the relationship between those.

So I'm definitely intrigued. Can't wait for more :)
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I was so excited when I saw this story alert! So apparently Edward did something when he was 18 that caused the people in the area to think him dangerous, I wonder if it's tied in to his parents? I have a feeling that his parents are both deceased and that perhaps he may have had some connection to it?

So the file with no name with the 'V' on the corner, I am thinking that might be the place that Bella works? Guess I will have to wait and see.

Thanks for writing another story, I have sorely missed your writing since HOFY ended.
GuiltyPleasure90 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
hhmm..i think this is going to be good..well after reading and judging with how good HOFY was,i think you can deliver a really good story!..can't wait for the next chapter!
Ravyn Nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Groovy start to the story, there OOE. I must say you have me highly intrigued by the final sentence "Will people ever forget?" and then the misfiled paper in the last file. I'm assuming both of his parents are dead...his mother being more obvious than the father, and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with the last line of the chap...that being said, I don't want to know a dang thing until I read it in the chapters to come :)

Looking forward to the next update.
jimemon chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I read the one shot a while ago and love it, I am glad you are continuing with it :)
L5472 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hmm..businessman hey? Lovely. V for Volturi? Mystery..mystery..

You've got my intrigued with Edward's backstory. Wonder what happened to his parents and what people know..

I was very very excited to see this in my inbox. The oneshot has finally been extended into a full length chapter story! -insert Alice shriek-

I look forward to an update. This story's going to turn out great, as always.
feathersxo chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Absolutely amazing. I'm not surprised. All your work is brilliant. I literally sqeualed when I got an alert for DA. Ive been waiting patiently for a tweet, author note or and email for the story.

I'm definitely excited for the future chapters. Bikerward owns me. Thank you for the lovely image and fantasy. *sigh*
imjacksbrokenheart chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I am so excited for this story! I’m guessing Edward has a sketchy past. I wonder what that's all about and why it spooks him that others may figure know about it. Only three people seem to really know him, or at least some part of him. I take it that his parents are dead, or way out of the picture, I wonder if that has something to do with why doesn't hang with the locals. I have to admit, I do throw up in my mouth a little every time there is a leggy, strawberry blond in a fic. I'm kinda hoping this is the last we see of her. Thanks for sharing your story; I'm really looking forward to trying to figure it out. Bikerward intrigues me greatly!
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I have been waiting for you to expand this, yay!

Awesome first chapter, your idea of a CSI episode is starting well, with you building our curiosity. What is this file with the "v" instead of a name... who was Elizabeth's "secret lover"... and what exactly is it that Edward is renowned for in Malibu?

I have a theory involving the first two, but seriously hate looking like a) the only idiot who couldn't figure out the obvious, or b) the psycho weirdo who has completely bizarre and stupid theories that make no sense - so I'll keep it to myself for now...

I love the little changes I see from the one-shot - making the irritated neighbour a mom was too funny... how much of that irritation is attraction, I can't help but wonder?

Great job, I am SO looking forward to an update!
Buboobear chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I'm so excited this story has begun! I may or may not have been having OOE withdrawals since HOFY ended...

I'm already intrigued, which I love. I can't wait to see where you're taking this and what Bikerward did back in his youth, heh.
romanticvamp11 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I have been anxiously waiting for this! Superb, as always! I have this total secret fetish with motorcycles and vespas (well I guess it's not so secret anymore . . . oh well) Seriously, I would love to ride on the back of one with some hottie. My friends who know accuse me of unfairly kicking men out of the running simply because they don't own a motorcycle. Maybe I do. But man . . . EDWARD on a motorcycle? Yeah, just fulfilled a fantasy of mine! Gah. *fans self* Yum. Thanks for that. Anyways . . . I can't wait to see where this story goes! I'm sure it will be amazing as always!
yhiyad23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
So, I haven't read the one shot or out takes, but I have to say I'm liking it a lot. Specially the way you write. I had you on alert because the thread for this story had so many post,so I tought this story has to be worth it. Glad I did it!
kcullenk chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
nice introduction ooe... missed ur writing so much bb! looking forward to reading and learning more about our edward here!
10,897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 716 723 724 725 726 727 Next »