Reviews for Devil's Angel
TwilightTwist10 chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
and finally the mystery begins i like this chapter so much and i love the way you had alice(who is always portrayed as the all seeing all knowing character) to be the one who accuses edward straight away even though we the reader dont want him to be hmmmm intriguing i love psychics so the whole madam nutjob was a nice thing i'm saying this right now but i think it was Mike or Garett or elizabeth who did it hmmm maybe even carlisle that killed them or maybe edward had a pyschotic episode i love a good mystery
TwilightTwist10 chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
well well well what can i say that chapter was definately something else lol i loved it i cant wait to find out the big mystery with edward
IcyFirey07 chapter 32 . 7/20/2010
OMG I really loved this story. I feel like a tourist whenever I read your stories. There's so much detail about the places that it makes me want to go and visit them myself.

As for the story, I found it very interesting and different in its own way. I felt like I had to do a double take in Chapter 26 because of how different Carlisle's character is. it was very interesting to see a different Carlisle, it was weird in a good way.

Congrats on another successful story, I really enjoyed every chapter. Keep up the good writing! :)
TwilightTwist10 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
absolutely loving the bella in this you. it nice to have a small insight into edwards past but Jessica really?
TwilightTwist10 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
i rally like this bella. i hate the shy insecure bellas that some authors portray that still get the guy i dont think thats a very good role model loving the story so far
TwilightTwist10 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i really like this chapter its not to long or too short and it leaves you wanting to find out more which i think is a crucial aspect to have in a story
TwiTragic13 chapter 32 . 7/18/2010
freaking loved it!

TwiTragic13

xoxoxo
Hes-All-I-Want chapter 32 . 7/16/2010
This has been an amazing journey. It took twists and turns that I never expected and the whole thing was beautifully executed.

I apologize for taking so long to get back to it and then not reviewing each chapter. I was just so anxious to finish that I couldn't help but click "Next" when I finished each part.

You are an absolute gift to this fandom.

Thank you so much for sharing this work with us. I will always be a fan of you.

;)
Hes-All-I-Want chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
My goodness I have missed Bikerward. Real life was slapping and kicking me for a while so I got way behind with my stories. But couldn't wait to get back to this.

That was amazing.

Bubbleward. Hehe!
Saydonee chapter 32 . 7/14/2010
finally finished it and absolutely loved it! i started reading this because edward was a "bad boy" and this is the kind of bad boy i like: "bad", but good inside, not actually evil, lol. this is one of my few AH favorites because i am a definitely a sucker for vampire edward and human(to start with) bella. i also liked your stronger bella, motorcyle cowboy jasper, and a nicer rose for a change. i know everything is resolved and i am happy with it. i was kind of hoping for another meeting with jessica and tiffany. maybe bella could punch jess. and tiffany's(brit, lol) mother would see edward in a new favorable light, too little too late of course i just wanted to see her change her tune now, lol.
Saydonee chapter 31 . 7/14/2010
*smirk* bella's couch LOL
Saydonee chapter 30 . 7/14/2010
poor esme :-(
Saydonee chapter 29 . 7/14/2010
its actually kind of nice to read a jasper & alice that had a different start than most fics, lol
Saydonee chapter 28 . 7/14/2010
i kinda glad alice was wrong too and very happy jasper showed up :-)
Saydonee chapter 27 . 7/13/2010
poor esme but at least carlisle spilled his guts :-)
10,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »