Reviews for Devil's Angel
IcyFirey07 chapter 32 . 7/20/2010
OMG I really loved this story. I feel like a tourist whenever I read your stories. There's so much detail about the places that it makes me want to go and visit them myself.

As for the story, I found it very interesting and different in its own way. I felt like I had to do a double take in Chapter 26 because of how different Carlisle's character is. it was very interesting to see a different Carlisle, it was weird in a good way.

Congrats on another successful story, I really enjoyed every chapter. Keep up the good writing! :)
TwilightTwist10 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
absolutely loving the bella in this you. it nice to have a small insight into edwards past but Jessica really?
TwilightTwist10 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
i rally like this bella. i hate the shy insecure bellas that some authors portray that still get the guy i dont think thats a very good role model loving the story so far
TwilightTwist10 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i really like this chapter its not to long or too short and it leaves you wanting to find out more which i think is a crucial aspect to have in a story
TwiTragic13 chapter 32 . 7/18/2010
freaking loved it!

TwiTragic13

xoxoxo
Hes-All-I-Want chapter 32 . 7/16/2010
This has been an amazing journey. It took twists and turns that I never expected and the whole thing was beautifully executed.

I apologize for taking so long to get back to it and then not reviewing each chapter. I was just so anxious to finish that I couldn't help but click "Next" when I finished each part.

You are an absolute gift to this fandom.

Thank you so much for sharing this work with us. I will always be a fan of you.

;)
Hes-All-I-Want chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
My goodness I have missed Bikerward. Real life was slapping and kicking me for a while so I got way behind with my stories. But couldn't wait to get back to this.

That was amazing.

Bubbleward. Hehe!
Saydonee chapter 32 . 7/14/2010
finally finished it and absolutely loved it! i started reading this because edward was a "bad boy" and this is the kind of bad boy i like: "bad", but good inside, not actually evil, lol. this is one of my few AH favorites because i am a definitely a sucker for vampire edward and human(to start with) bella. i also liked your stronger bella, motorcyle cowboy jasper, and a nicer rose for a change. i know everything is resolved and i am happy with it. i was kind of hoping for another meeting with jessica and tiffany. maybe bella could punch jess. and tiffany's(brit, lol) mother would see edward in a new favorable light, too little too late of course i just wanted to see her change her tune now, lol.
Saydonee chapter 31 . 7/14/2010
*smirk* bella's couch LOL
Saydonee chapter 30 . 7/14/2010
poor esme :-(
Saydonee chapter 29 . 7/14/2010
its actually kind of nice to read a jasper & alice that had a different start than most fics, lol
Saydonee chapter 28 . 7/14/2010
i kinda glad alice was wrong too and very happy jasper showed up :-)
Saydonee chapter 27 . 7/13/2010
poor esme but at least carlisle spilled his guts :-)
Saydonee chapter 26 . 7/13/2010
i knew it! LOL
Saydonee chapter 25 . 7/13/2010
well, i am really glad that he has told bella everything and didn't lie to her for her own protection :-)
10,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »