Reviews for The Melancholy of Rorschach
Max chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very nice opening. A well-written emulation of Rorschach's snarky running commentary/ detailed notes on the increasingly odd world in which he has found himself in, honestly a far better read than i was expecting. Definitely worth it even as a one shot.

I do however have three points of complaint:
1) Rorschach's comment advocating the banning of superpowers seems more than a little out of place coming from the mildly superhuman vigilante who refused to retire while there were still monsters to hunt.
2) Rorschach's dig comparing Yuki to a female dog was also rather out of left field considering he never seemed to have similar views of Dr. Manhattan(now granted that term is gender-specific but the point stands).
3)Your author's disclaimer stating that anyone of Right Wing persuasion belongs in a straight-jacket was quite honestly severely offensive to anyone who believes in the free and open exchange of ideas.
Joker-ZX chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
What people don't realize is that this is actually a M.U.G.E.N fic
seriously Rorschach and Asakura

why can't people realize M.U.G.E.N?!
still though Kyon pwns all in that game if you know how to use his moves right

even in 2 vs 1
especially when you use Kyon_AK version
RoninS636 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
continue it
Focusphobia chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This looks promising.
looks at update
KHAN!
RobotOcelot chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Curses, How can you give us a piece of a golden apple and not expect us to want more. Great Story, like seeing Rorschach basically narrate the entire MOHS series.
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Perfect combination. I was grinning constantly as I read. If you ever write a second chapter I'll be in heaven. :)
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This is amazing! You caught Rorschach's style perfectly. I take it he's experiencing the series in the order it aired? Pity you dropped this (though I know from experience it's not easy to keep the inspiration going).
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
this was fun.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
It really sucks this hasn't been updated since 09! I really love this. Rorschach here is perfect! I really want to see more of this!
A Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
One word: Awesome.
Overactive Mind chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is fantastic. And furthermore, Rorschach qualifies as a slider. Certainly not what Haruhi is expecting, but still. The existence of Dr. Manhattan in this universe is most intriguing, especially given Haruhi's (and, by extension, the populous at large's) unawareness of him. Is he the crux of the Integrated Data Thought Entity? Might make sense...

If you ever do continue this, I eagerly look forward to more.
cutisimo27live.com chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Not bad I like where this story is going.
zer0light chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
this is a good story. made me laugh a lot :) keep it up!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is most excellent crack. I can't decide whether it would be more excellent if there were some kind of continuation... Anyway, I think you did a good job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was freaking awesome! Make more, In the name of zule!