Reviews for Pimped Out and Nothing to Show for it
ehripaint chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This definitely should have been banter in game. My friend was laughing when she saw the "pimped out" version in Salem's inventory.
Casey 'Flame' Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Sounds like my best friend and I playing AoT, lol. All his stuff is pimped out, mine is all practical. Really funny and I think it holds true to their banter. Nice work.
Rinaki chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I guess camouflage doesn't really matter... especially to a guy with a platinum M314 xD
RSwordsman chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You definitely nailed the characters. Rios being the more pragmatic (and arguably better) soldier, whereas Salem was more about "looking badass" but not living up to the image. I also loved the description of the battle and the casual banter between them, and of course the punchline ending with Rios' platinum minigun XD.

I'd be willing to read more Ao2 or other source material fanfics if you write them. :)
FairyOnAFlower chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Hahahaha.

Awesome.
lonefirewarrior chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Ha ha! Yeah, that's Rios and Salem alright. Though, I'm pretty sure the guns aren't completely made of gold, just covered with gold leaf or something. Either way, the guns are heavier than normal. Anyways, great story. Most people can't seem to capture the established personalities of characters in their fan fics, but you did well.
Cosmic Castaway chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I could so see them saying somethin' like this, talkin trash as they move along taking people out. Loved it man! Great job!
emptyfortunecookie chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Ha. Poor Salem, always getting owned by Rios. Great job!
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Haha! Loved the ending right there. Thats where it all counts. "PLATINUM" "Until the Next Chapter"
Certainly Syrix chapter 1 . 1/15/2010