Reviews for Ash and Maelstrom
IhumakitukPeople chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Is there going to be more to this fanfiction? I hope so.
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
what'd sasuke do to piss off naruto
starhunter9147 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
are u gonna continue this? o,o
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
LOVE IT! MORE PLEASE!
grimmich chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
can't wait to see more, I am curious how the plot will develop! but what did sasuke do to naruto? so anyways please update soon!
atsari chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
please continue this story, i love what you have so far, i would really love to read more. you have a great writing style, and it keeps me interested.
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Honey I love this story why haven't you already added another chapter to it. I can tell just by reading this first chapter that it would have been grand. Do you think you can still complete this even though a lot of time has passed?
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Great start! So where is Konoha in relation to America in this? Really hope there's more soon. Didn't think a crossover of these two would work but this is good.
ScytheOfDeathAngel chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Not only do I obsess over the Dark-Hunter series, but adding one of my favorite anime in the mix? Priceless! :]

The flow of the story is extremely good, although I'm wondering how far you're willing to go into both the Narutoverse and the DH verse. It sounds to me like Tory isn't with Ash-smex yet, so before the book Acheron? Or is she going to appear?

Although I did notice that when you had Ash eating with Naruto, you had him seating next to Naru-chan...with his back facing the opening of the store. If I remember correctly, doesn't Ash-chan abhor the idea his back being exposed? Or wouldn't Ayame be completely floored by how hot Ash is? lol, and Ita/Sak? Not particularly fond of that pairing, but with this chapter, and more importantly, the store in general, I can obviously ignore it.

I'm hoping the Yaoi will be deliciously good. Maybe some Ash/Naru? -gasp- Some Nick/Naru? lol, Naruto is such an uke.

Sadly, I've noticed you haven't updated yet? :/ This is the only Naruto/DH cross over (well there is another, but it's completely lacking it quality) and I really wish you'd continue with it. This unique plot has a way of becoming an interesting tale for many readers to enjoy.

Hopefully I can read more of your awesome story. Please update! For your growing fans! :D
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
this is really good and i can't wait for more i hope that Ash will be really good freinds with naruto
Fang Nicole chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
FJAOIFJAWEOFIAJWEOFIJ.

D: TW, YOU GOTTA UPDATE THIS. PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU.

And ILU for doing this. For realz. You sucked me right in with the first sentence. I so wanna know what happens next, and how everyone will play in this fic. -bounces up and down gleefully-

Question; will there be any pairings in this, or is it just gonna be no pairings, besides your ItaSaku?

And I love the AU world you made. The 'past' is interesting when you listed out what happened, and gave us an explanation to why everyone is present. AND YES. ITACHI IS FREAKIN' ALIVE. -smooches- Not to mention that everyone from what I can see is pretty in character. You did a great job!

So...yeah. Update. -whines and tugs at sleeve before snuggling up to-

Nicole Fang

(I really should be reviewing on YGal but I don't feel like it for some odd reason. O_o)
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
please update because this is getting god
briansangelthing chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I like how it started now you just need to continue. Also will you have pairings in this story. Personally i would like to see naruto and appollymi,
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
haha, yay Simi and Ash! I wonder what Sasuke did... hmm... XD I hope only having read two of the Dark-Hunter's books will be enough to get through this, 'cause I have no way to get more than the two I've read... T.T so sad. :D updates are lovely little things that I commonly accept as my best friends, so please send me a little buddie soon :D I have no idea what I just said. Bye!

Kimi-chan