Reviews for Pokemon: Red vs Leaf
SomtinWeAsianGot chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Um... is it even possible for Rattata to learn flame wheel...? What about Charmander's Dragon Rage? Charmander cannot learn Dragon Rage unless you teach it by TM. And I don't think Air Slash existed in Gen 1... also, it isn't possible to poison a poison type (because Beedrill is a dual bug/poison type) in Pokemon... if my facts are wrong then don't mind this review.

Otherwise, this story was good. I think you fully described what the battle would look like in the anime. Lots of detail put into the story... wait, were you basing this story off the anime?
Latin Echidna chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
Don't see much Red x Leaf finally I find one that is good so hope you make more of this couple but do make separate paragraphs.
Heatman1991 chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
Finally, someone wrote a Leaf/Red story. I found this one to be well written. But i found this almost hard to read since u didn't put line spaces every. But really, this is a great story overall, i really do hope that u work on the Gold vs. Kris story soon.

Good luck dude, it takes time and effort to make a good story, but it should be easy, u already made one, just gotta do it again.
Zugi chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
my only problem is that they are too skilled for trainers this early into the story. they aren't perfect yet, and you need to kind of show that.
Mr-Paper-Luigi-66 chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
A great chapter! Keep up the good work!
Mr-Paper-Luigi-66 chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
It's a very good story. I like Zapdos and Pidgeotto, they speak the truth.
Frabulator chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
I REALLY like it! I think it moves a little fast, but other than that it's great! Please update soon :D
Augustine May chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This is off to a gret start. It would be a bit easier to read if you indented at the begginning of the paragraphs, though. Can't wait to read more!