Reviews for To Hold You One Last Time
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow! This is beautiful and powerful! You captured that moment so well. Wonderfully done.:)
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is great! Can't believe I had missed this one. Almost needed Kleenex.
bluespiritgal chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Nice one shot. I always did like the very end of that scene when Starsky finds Hutch
Barricades-of-Heaven chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is beautifully done. "Survival" is one of my favorite episodes, and you colored in the spaces - Hutch's thoughts - with such gentleness and clarity. It just...flows.

Actually, the way you present the guys' partnership has such tenderness it melts my heart.

Brava!
Little Brown Cat chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I loved this ... tissues needed!

MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow, that was awesome! You did such a beautiful job of describing their friendship; that sounds just like something Hutch would say to Starsky. Keep up the great work!
Hutch-is-gorgeous chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Something funny happened and that was right before I went to church I found your story and had noticed that it was based on 'Survival.' Had to then leave for services, but later on when I got back home I began reading your story. However, by then I'd accidentally forgotten the story was based on 'Survival' and was thinking 'The Plague' instead.

That episode fit, too, as I'm thinking ''okay, Hutch is in the isolation room and is feverish and is hallucinating...dreaming, he is asking himself if he's lost it."

Even the part in your story where Hutch is trying to grab his gun I'm thinking 'The Plague.' (in his dream state he's thinking about wanting to end his life)

Mouth is dry...The Plague. Dust in his eyes...his eyes are so dry it feels like dust is in them. He's so hot he feels as if he is in a desert.

Then right after the desert part I saw:

Oh yes, the truck.

And it's then that I'm thinking, "Truck!" "What truck!' How does a truck tie in with 'The Plague' or has Hutch REALLY lost it!

Then it registered that your story is based on 'Survival'! So having remembered that, I started the story from the beginning.:):):):):):)

Enjoyed it, and glad you sent it!
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Okay, if Hutch wasn't actually thining this when that happened, he was thinking something very similar.
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Good job! Survival is one of my top 5 fav. epis and I can't get enough of stories about it. Thanks for writing this! More soon please!
ece23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love this, it's so touching and I think you captured what could have been in Hutch's mind perfectly!