Reviews for Why Scotty Doesn't Name Things
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Great story
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
O.o whu? Funny, though. And confusing. But mostly funny. I likes!
here be stories chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This. Made. My. Day. Period. Please write more humorous Scotty/Kirk frienship stories. (Or whatever else your mind can come up with involving those two!) :)
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh my God! I'm dying here! That was just too funny. Thanks so much for brightening my day!

CT.
Lyall of the Rose chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
oh my god! I laughed so hard I think I pulled something! I love Scotty's one line of: "Well, now I have the image of the Capt'n and Keenser takin' a roll in the hay, thank you... And now they're havin' a baby together and buying his and his bath towels... You may have broken my brain entirely." I fell out of my chair with that one, my bf freaked and tried to give me CPR thinking I was dying! I love Scotty and Nyota together! It's as it should be! The Sporkiness is wonderful as well!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 1/3/2010

Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was funny, but it didn't make much sense to me. 8D

~Fern Rose
Peter Rabid chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That was AMAZING! It had me laughing the whole way through, especially Scotty learning Swahili and Kirk becoming a vegeterian just to prove themselves! XP Genius!
karmapolice28 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
OMGTHATWASAMAZING!

the threatening made me lawl

&

scotty's speech on racism was so damn funny,i showed my mom and SHE cracked up.

so utter brilliance on your part :D
newt gayszler chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
this did not fail to make me laugh. and when Kirk was talking to Scotty about the book and then page 28 I just lost it XD.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I love Keenser. I love Kirk. I am now going to go find my supply of brain bleach, because I am not quite so certain I love Keenser and Kirk in that way. Oer.

This was quite literally laugh out loud funny.
birdofshade chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Words do not describe how much i love this. Scotty saying Chekov's adorable? Amazing. Keenser being pregnant? Even better. Loved it. Like love times 10. For real.
Shatterwing chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Omg. The sheer genius of this blinds me with laughter.

I love it. Beyond love it.

You are made of win.

Thank you for sharing!
britfan chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
That was really funny, I loved all the mental images I got of them panicking as I was reading your dialogue.
Marvinder chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
that was so cute :D

At times it was kinda hard to understand who was speaking, but its not so bad :)

"he's half-human and half special snowflake"

best. spock description. ever :D