Reviews for Harry Isley
fandomenforcer chapter 7 . 4/3
Dude you kinda broke me in this chapter. My mind was blown!
Neko chapter 3 . 3/22
Awww that's cute *grins evilly* good luck escaping those two
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 12 . 3/20

Harry's friends should know the truth of Harry's 'parents' and past after getting to know him a bit better.
Hyougakage chapter 3 . 3/13
The story "kicks off" from here? Yeah... kicks off the Joker's balls! _
That's one kick-off I'd be happy to NOT participate in, unless making the delivery, anyways.

Great writing, keep at it, alright?
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 12 . 2/3
I await more of H.I. and good luck with it.
Plz make more this stuff is really good
doubledamn chapter 12 . 1/3
Damn it! I was really enjoying this. Why'd you start a re-write? It was perfect the way it was!
doubledamn chapter 10 . 1/3
Dick. A Sorting Cliff? COME ON!
doubledamn chapter 9 . 1/3
Remember to not bring home any 'invasive' magical plants. Don't want them killing off and taking over the rest of the Greenhouse.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 1/3
Sirius would be SO proud. Picking up girls, picking on the idiot with anger issues, pranking (being a crimminal) all of America including every authority figure superpowered or not. Yep. Sirius would be very, VERY proud.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 1/3
Robin Goodfellow comes to our world again. Batsy is in for a very, VERY long headache.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 1/3
If Harley and Ivy EVER find out what Dumbles is planning for their kid...(shudders). Then again it IS Dumbles so I'm a bit happy about it. If there is one thing constant throughout nearly every universe it is this: with DC and Marvel no matter how bad the villainess is she will ALWAYS have some super protective mothering thing about when forced to be one due to fanfic logic.

Dumbles is f*cked. (And not in a fun way.)
doubledamn chapter 2 . 1/3
So, let me get this straight. Harry, kicked Joker in the nuts and robbed him? But not only Joker, but the best of the Joker (non-animated) played by Jack Nickelson? With some aspects taken from the dead guy Joker (I don't know his name). Shame on him. And yet I am simultaneously impressed.
guardsmansparky chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Impenetrable glass panels on the greenhouse a man dressed as a bat who enjoys using the windows. I can just see it now:

*Batman swings down to the greenhouse to crash through the panes on the roof*
SPLAT!

Squeeeeeeeeee...

*Everyone looks up to see Batman sliding down the side of the greenhouse*
Doublesims chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Oh I really enjoyed this story.