Reviews for Harry Isley
LordNemesis chapter 12 . 6/16
LOoks at the author and then looks over at Pam Isley Miss Isley would you please PLEASE PLEASE with lots of what ever you wish hurt his author for not finshing this Great Great story Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

If so I give you a way into the bat cave.
mindlessrazor chapter 1 . 5/26
Okay I have read all of this and the rewrite you started they are both awesome can you PLEASE continue writing your rewrite
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 5/23
AWESOME
Smokeing chapter 12 . 5/6
I don't know I thought it was pretty good course I'm not the best time reviewing good I don't see any problems and you writing whatever you want to ride at your story even if you do use another story thank you for your writing
Smokeing chapter 7 . 5/6
Very good really like this keep up the work
Smokeing chapter 1 . 5/6
Very good first enjoyed it
Sarah132cs chapter 12 . 4/8
But i love this story and how it is made
Sarah132cs chapter 7 . 4/8
I almost feel bad for Dumbles ... no never mind not sorry one bite
Beertjes chapter 12 . 3/10
Love it love it ...please update soon.
omh666 chapter 12 . 1/28
Have to say, this was an enjoyable story, and I'm really hoping that the rewrite is already in progress if not finished. Thanks for writing, and what's more for posting here for us to read your work.
01saparker chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
and then neither version was finished even though both are very good and worth finishing, such a sad end to a good story.
Benji-C chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
I know this is old but I have to say that I agree with Harly here Puck is a great name for Harry. Not only does it work for him as a child due to who is raising him and the popular fiction surrounding the god. It also works for him as a teen and adult not only did Puck have sex with huge numbers of litterly otherworldy women and godesses, but he is also known as one of the most fierce and unwavering of the wilds protectors. No teen should have issue with the name due to the sex bit and any adult should be proud to aspire to Puck's nature.
Deadly Nightshade by comparision seems wordy and pretentious.
Just my thoughts on the matter
jayyfallen chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
update soon pls
Izzy chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
So I know your rewriting it but... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I really liked this :-(
the girl who envies books chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
You should put a line-breaker before your end credits. It gets confusing otherwise.