Reviews for Days of the Week
Love it! :]
Im Sammeh chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I lurv it :D
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
There is really just something about the way you write that makes me go soft and vulnerable. I've read all your stories, forgive me for not reviewing each faithfully, and they are all wonderful. In each I feel something infinitely precious.
Nakashima Miharu-sensei chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I totally teared up. This is one of the BEST YuuWata fanfics EVER. Keep on writing!
Spiritblade chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
A beautifully written story. Well done.
Mikyarorin chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
aw...that was a really nice story
thatgirlstaring chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love your stories, there is so much detail and if there is anything that I love in this world it's detail. You're such a good writer and I hope to see more from you soon.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I already read Glow (later on I’ll let my review over there) but then you said it was part of “Days of the Week”, so I’ve to read it.

It was exciting to read the story this way, without knowing the real order or timeframe (you can guess it at times) because each day, each experience, was so well developed that anything else didn’t matter. I liked how Watanuki fought for their love, despite Yuuko’s sadness for his reckless statement (about sacrificing everything), because we know how he would keep his word. They’re together; they’re able to experience happiness for the first time until dead part them.

And I liked the last line “Because life, after all, is inevitable”.

Good work. I’ll check your other stories, so wait for more reviews.
Dame Arcane chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
... it's been a long time since a story made me speechless. so there you come. and i can't speak anymore. i feel like a making noise will get me out of that piece of dream. at least i can write... to say thank you over and over again because i like the feeling so damn much.
Kirijo.Kanaru chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Beautiful... TwT Just beautiful.

Yuuko and Watanuki would made such a lovely couple *w*

I'm really happy with this fic (you made me happy! x) ) as much I was with your previous Yuuko/Watanuki.

So, please, keep up this kind of awesome works. I'll keep reading it, reviewing it (, worshiping you... xD) and loving it.

Take care, my friend!
Ace chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wow I love your first person style of writing and form Watanuki's perspective as well. There were some minor errors but overall I think that this was a wonderful piece, the way you began each segment was pretty powerful, especially 'She dies on a Friday', it still sticks with me. Please continue to write. I'm a fan of YuukoxWatanuki as wel! )
dark drow chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
GreenFairyHime chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Heh, I still think that you didn't make this story either too sugary sweet so to say, because even though the story was sweet, there was lots of sadness too. I think it's good, you should find balance between those two things and you once again mastered it.

And I don't think Yuuko was really being OOC, I like the way you make the characters seem deeper and make them come alive, that way they'll be easier to relate to. I mean, Yuuko and Watanuki in your stories change because they're moving on with their lives. (I don't know if you can see what I mean, but oh well...)

And once again, I must say that I just loved reading your story. Thank you for writing it, you're a really talented writer and it is always such a pleasure to read your stories!

Please keep up the good work!

Kisses from GreenFairyHime x
snowkhyrie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
*_* oh wow...

I love this story! I think the shifting timelines make it more powerful,and the flow of each part was just astounding. :)I especially like the 'tuesday' and the 'friday'... they were very poignant... 3

Great job! 3
Miss Shad chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I've read your other YukoxWatanuki fics and I gotta say...you do an AMAZING job with this pairing!

Now if only there were more xHolic fic writers like you...