Reviews for And After
Anon chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Maybe it's too late to tell you this, but this is by far probably one of the most interesting fanfictions I've read. Poor Ness.

You've nailed the inner voice extremely well, and if only there was more love for MOTHER to write brilliant stories like these again. Well done, :)
Rinas chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Very good! A human approach to past atrocities by an older Ness. Reminds me of times when I was younger and had psychotic episodes as well. You can relate...right? Right?

I chuckled at the last few lines, despite myself. Was it your intention to makes them humorous?
angelicakes chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Very, very tense and bonechilling. It's a psychotic take on the series and it's actually quite delicious.

Your writing style is very much like that cord Ness was twisting his finger around- I keep getting coiled up in the sentences and it was a very appropriate style you applied for this type of introspective and mind-boggling piece. Nice job! I think this deserves five stars. Or something like that. Haha.

Poor Ness, man. 8( Kid needs a hug. (Or a magic butterfly!)
KamirouBa chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I like the way you write! I always enjoy your stories. And the ending was a bit humorous to me, even though the story itself was quite traumatic.

Also, I was happy Pokey was mentioned somewhere! *laughs*