Reviews for Until you find me
parttimeficwriter chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
I realise that this story was written a long time ago but I just wanted to let you know that I read it and I thought it was superb. It's not often that I feel touched by something posted on here but this really resonated with me. It was tragic yet suffused with a delicate warmth throughout. It was heartbreaking but done so beautifully that I was genuinely reduced to tears. Thank you for writing this and staying true to your story; the ending was perfect. X
ladybellatrix chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
this story is heartbreaking
DayDreamer077 chapter 19 . 11/30/2011
that was really good. It was sad but he did it for her in the end. aw!
ImmaDude92 chapter 19 . 6/10/2011
shit imma guy and im practically not a great ..
hcficawardsmods chapter 19 . 9/19/2010

This fanfic has been nominated for an award at the LiveJournal community hc_fanficawards. Please see http: hc_fanficawards/10281 . html (take out the spaces) for details and to collect your nominee banner.

Voting begins October 1st. Good luck!
generalprofound chapter 19 . 5/8/2010
Well, I am not really sure what to put in here. The story is well written and thus very well to read. The topic, however, is very saddening. And yeah I know you put it under angst, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Still, a major character death is not in every story, maybe that makes this one so good too ;-) so I did favorite it!

Although, I would have liked to read some on the transformation of House after Cameron died instead of a 6 years gap. But that is just me and I am sure you have your reasons why you chose this way instead.

Even though, you did put a minor chapter on how he changed a bit earlier, before he even knew Cameron was dying, and it was done very nicely.

On another note: I did like the last chapter very much too, since it shows that Cameron lives on, not only in Jude, but also in House's memories. Which is, as I see it, a very good closing statement for the story.
holmsie chapter 19 . 1/21/2010
I truly loved this story, yes i cried - Cameron's letter was so overwhelming and beautiful how could i not be touched by it, and how it changed House for the better.

I just wanted to thank you and to say please don't stop writing House and Cameron.

please write soon.
Woody2792 chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
Your story showed how deep their love for each other was, and I feel very sorry for you, that you lost reviewers.

The last chapter was emotionaly, and the relationship between House and Jude was perfect.
The Alternative Source chapter 19 . 11/15/2009
oh you evil person! I really enjoyed this story. It was beautifully written and the emotioned were in tack in every spot. But do you know why it's evil? Because you made me cry! Awesome story though. I'm gonna do something that I never do. I'm going to add this to my favorites. (Rarely happens sometimes with me.) Great job. :)
Shao7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Loved this story. I hope you write more House!

Kayl Lebeau chapter 18 . 10/9/2009
ok see again with the tears lol
Kayl Lebeau chapter 17 . 10/9/2009
Well that was just mean of you! I cried and i never cry at these things! lol Beautifully written.
Theralex chapter 19 . 10/8/2009

I would like to cry now but I can't.

Awesome fic.

Very very VERY awesome. I liked the '6 years later'...Jude sounds just like Cameron did

Thank you.

vinkunwildflowerqueen chapter 19 . 10/8/2009
this was so good. i don't know why i didn't find it earlier. its not a typical story, but Hameron fans are unpredictable. i get just as much flak for writing typical stories as i do atypical stories. i wish i could wirte darker stories but they depress me. when i wrote slaughter, i cried whilst writing it and then couldn't write for two weeks. (i'm serious) anyway, great story :)
lilyjones87 chapter 19 . 10/7/2009
I heard about this fic because of one girl on my f-lis over LJ... she said this was a great fic... a very sad one tough.

So all I wanna say is thank you... this was an amazing fic... and ITA with you. She's not there... but he loves her.. and their son is there. THAT FOR ME IS A HAPPY ENDING.

Thanks a lot.