Reviews for Truths, Lies, And The Road Ahead
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
It turned out to be far from the last season but they had a great run after the devil.
HollyGer chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
aw i love my Dean man hahah!

loved it!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Frothy girlie latte thingies and the road to nowhere. You nailed him, sis! I could hear him like these were his rambling thoughts and it's truly remarkable. Thanks so much for taking a challenge. You did beautiful!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
great. to your AN at the end i hope some of those ?s will b answered and i think it will b the last season
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Great word choice for Dean's mixed emotions. Also you did an excellent job with Dean's memories of fun times he had with Sam. Another spot on tag.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Nice story hun even though Dean misses his brother very much, he still can't forgive him just yet and still needs time. One day they will be together again fighting a good fight.

Those are good question, and only time will tell if they get answered.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Way to many questions for my messed up mind on any day. I hope Dean is thinking the way you wrote it, at least he realizes he really needs is brother. Now back to your questions. I don't think he will have to tell him, at least not from what I saw in the previews for next week. I do think it was Lucifer messing with Sam, because he did it the same way he did with his other vessel. I don't think Dean knows about the voice mail. I really hope Castiel will tell Dean, so he really understands how much the angels messed with him and Sam. Will this be the last season? I hope not, but I fear it will be. Trying not to think about it. Are you happy with my answers? Hugs, Vonnie
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Well, Kripke says last season. I would love it to continue, but without Kripke? I dunno.

Those are some pretty good questions, especially about the screwed up voicemail. That would be an awesome conversation to listen to.

Anywho, nice story. Totally sweet. Loved the crossroads, though in this case it was a literal crossroad. Good job.
rog457 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
You put into words exactly what I was thinking at the end of the episode. Who was Dean trying to convince more, himself or Castiel? I think he wants what he said to be true, he wants to be able to be happy alone, to not be chained to his family, but he knows that its not possible. He wants it to be true so he can justify letting Sam leave, not going after him, not being there to take care of him.

I wonder how Dean will react to the knowledge that now other hunters, besides Bobby, know what Sam did. That won't make the boys any new friends and will put Sam in even more danger.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Ya know Peanut, those thoughts ran through my mind also. That Dean was lying when he said he was happy, that he was no longer chained to his family. You could tell just by looking at his face that he wanted to cry...so when will he go back for Sammy? i hope it' soon because those brothers are breaking my heart right now!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
SO awesome... and beautiful...

I think that it really was, but I think that Dean needs to know that it is only hoplessness that will take away Sam, because the poor fella's TRYING... and no one will LET him... Damn I hope he finds out about Richie and co... pouring that demon blood down Sam's mouth... REALLY want him to find out about that...