Reviews for Fleeting Moments
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
i like anthologies like this, is it gonna be continued?
mililli chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
[6] and [7] were my favourite haha, Loved each and every one though.
SasuSakuLOVER4EV chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I like all of them. Favorite: Tie between six and seven.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing it. :D
HappyDeathFairy chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I liked reading both of the chapters! I wonder if you are going to add another chapter as well! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
This story is amazingly short yet unbelievably filled. Just what you would expect from such a good author as you.
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
a sasusaku drabble series. the happy fix that i need.
Mokimoki-chan chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Teehee I love the whole sasusaku in the winter theme(: it's like their relationship~
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I'm listening to Snow Patrol as I read this...*Sniffles*
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awwww...Angsty but sweet!
venusmelody chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
rosaxx50 from LJ here :)

I admit, when I mentioned Snow Patrol I meant the band, but I think I prefer your interpretation much more. It's just such a lovely, quiet moment between the two of them. I adore everything in this paragraph:

"He remained unmoving, so Sakura hesitated, taking in his dark blue shadow against the pure whiteness of winter in the vast clearing. When she approached him, his head inclined just the slightest to acknowledge her presence. She came to stand next to him, gazing at the pale grey sky overhead."

The simple, but gorgeous imagery, the lovely non-verbal communication, Sakura's brief hesitation and then Sasuke - finally - taking the time to acknowledge her.

And then the twist at the ending, when you refer to Snow Patrol/Song in yet another way. :D
phakno chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Very well written! Both chapters :) I cannot wait to see more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
it was fine but seemd rather... unfinished.
Hinafan16 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i love how sasuke beat the shit out of that kid because he liked sakura. sounds like something he would do lol i love the way you write their characters, its so perfect :)
Shoojo chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Aww, nice story! *thumbs up*

Gotta love part 5-7, especially when sasuke give sakura his coat. Sakura would be fainted for sure if it was in manga XD

May you continue write another one-shot like this? I'll wait