Reviews for Mustang
Thorilian chapter 5 . 4/27
Beautiful, a bit quick at the end, but still loved it.
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 5 . 3/15
that was nice
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
love it
:).
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Sooo...what you're saying iiiis...that Harry...went from riding Severus...to riding Severus :3 lololol.
But this was rather sweet in a quickly told way.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Damn Sev be BOSS. Just killed a vampire with one hit.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Daaawww, Harry likes Sevvy.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Is Harry a BAMF is this? Cuz that...would be awesome!
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Sweet - Aww . .
Wolvess chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
ahhhh that was so cute :)
ramen-luver101 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
that was awesome
Freehorse chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
I love it !
Hesperis chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Very nice story o)
TalaDentro chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
I like it so far, except, you're treating Severus more like a big dog rather than a horse. Horses don't "sit". There are some horses that are trained to do that (circus/movie/etc), but unless specially trained - they wouldn't do it. And I get that Severus, being of human intelligence, wouldn't need to be trained, but its still unlikely that he'd do it. It is very difficult for a horse to be able to stand up again from a "sitting" position. Their legs don't really bend the right way for them to be able to do it with any comfort, it takes a lot of effort to get up again. Also, very rarely do they lay down. Horses really only lay down when they're sick or they're giving birth. Sometimes they'll do it when they're completely exhausted/need a rest, but generally, they stand up 24/7.
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I enjoyed the plot however felt that the ending was too rushed to be enjoyable. It held much more potential as a lengthy multi-chapter story than you paid it which makes me sad. I believe that this could have expanded to not only focus on the relationship between Snape and Harry whilst on their own but through the daily activities and chores of everyday life whilst in a war situation. The potential was lost when you restricted yourself and while this story is a nice read it is a short read which hasn't been explored.

Please consider rewriting this story or starting a new story in which you focus on providing gripping detail. Your writing certainly has the potential for it.

I'm not trying to flame, merely giving my suggestions for what you could have done better. Excuse me kindly if you didn't wish for my opinion.

Sincerely