Reviews for Moments at Gol
Meowen chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Very happy to see that you included Saavik in this collection, too, since she's one of my favourite characters :) Nice chapter, especially the finishing line.
Doni chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
Oh, just lovely. Great use of that song for many reasons.
Doni chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
Doni chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Beautiful!
aurado chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Good chapter.

I like the final kiss, preceded by a furtive glance at the door. And I like how, for once, Spock accepts with the curious innocence of a child what is offered to him, be it a lyre or a kiss, without judging anything illogical.

It seems that, given Spock's condition, any visitor feels more open and unconstrained in front of him, and consequently manages to be more true and deep towards the newly found friend.
aurado chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Beautiful! You kept Sarek really in character. And that might have been difficult in such a pregnant, touching moment.

But I say also unfortunately, because Sarek missed again the opportunity to show his paternal understanding and free undemanding approval towards Spock.
aurado chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
It is really a moving moment in Amanda's and Spock's life.

The memory of little Spock's hand held by Amanda's was really touching.

And you give th reader hope in the end. We manage to see flashes of the old Spock, we very weel know, emerging from the mind of this white-robed Vulcan.

Thanks
murphycat chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
As per usual. Good job. Beautiful job with Uhura. Now that's the Uhura I remember not one chasing after Spock.
Lori Jean chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
This writing filled in and fixed the movie so well. Like all great movies so much of the intricate has to be set aside for time sake. I think you did a wonderful job.

I don't know where you are going with the updates but I am sure it will be in a way I didn't expect but will be sitting here thinking 'Of course'. Thank you for your work.
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I just loved this piece! It was so perfect with the character relationship always depicted. Thank you this is the first time it was so well done by every thing I've read. Thank you.
Ster J chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oh, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Brava!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »