Reviews for Last Request For the love of Jasper contest
Do'B chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
wow, so sad. so many people pulled together through circumstances and heartache.

it is amazing how we can change our thoughts/outlook of a character just by the way they have been portrayed.

did Jasper, Victoria get their happy ever after? have the police caught up to them? to some degree i would think. Jasper i am sure would hook up with Alice, Victoria not sure where her life may have headed? and the boss, who was he?

beautiful story.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow.
An emotional ride.
Loved it.
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Woah! was not expecting that - That was brilliant XX
Marora18 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
A remarkable story. Your writing just pulled me right in and wouldn't let me look away. The ending was perfect, so sad yet hopeful. Well done.
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Great story... such a twist I didn't expect.

Loved the concept and how well written it was.

Thanks for sharing.
Leni chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
whoa, what a ride. Interesting AU you've got here, and I have to say I really like the contrast between the first scene (which had me bug-eyed, with so many surprises in it!) and the scene where we're 'in on it' along with J&J.

Nice!
IllicitWriter chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh wow! This was gripping. Wonderful story!

IW
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Is it weird that I find this fic strangely hopeful? You did a great job hon!
CrazySue05 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Okay, so that was probably the most depressing thing I've ever read...but in a good way. My mom was diagnosed with cancer last year so I know the effects chemo has on the body. You portrayed them wonderfully. But you know what's funny? The part I was most upset about was the part with the dog. Sad!

Zen Mar

I guess listening to Adele the whole time didn't help either, huh? Lol!
Lia Jane chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was so sad but amazing! I absolutely loved it! Thank you for sharing.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow, i really liked this. Have no friggin clue who James is so i'm just picturing some random shaggy-haired dude. LOL. I really liked how you started with the end scene, and then went back and showed us things that happened in the past. Really cool.

Only thing.

I don't believe you need the James POV at the start of each change of scene, just have the time and date. Only when it changes to Jasper do you need it. :D

xx Lia
twimummy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
WOW! That's one hell of a last request. As a cancer survivor, I understand James' POV. I think if I knew there was nothing that could be done, I'd want to go out on my on terms too. Just don't think I'd involved my best friend though :/

Kaz
Drowning in Chaos chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I can't believe I didn't review last time I read this. Such an amazing ride. To get both Jazz and Jay's POV and feel that bond between them was so touching. It's hard to find a story that's not all about love, lust and angst, and although this story had all these things, it had action, heart and friendship to balance it out.
busymommy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Ohhhhhh Clair! I remember reading this before, I don't know why I didn't review it then- unless it was way back when I first started reading and I was clueless!

Such a good story!

Even with "bad boy" situation going on, you gave the story a twist that made them the sympathetic characters. Great job.
DiamondSoulmate chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
luv this story... i just happened 2 come across it and I can definitely say that i'm glad i did... i swear there was a moment where i began 2 think i may cry...