Reviews for But somehow a most melancholy
W chapter 32 . 7/6
Interesting story, to bad you discontinued it
Mai Ngo is distracting the story from Nike Kara not being able to sync with the new flight helmet and space fighter is a distraction fighting the cylons should be more the center piece
alichi chapter 32 . 11/11/2015
A way more engaging and entertaining fic than Hunted Tribes. And I like Hunted Tribes enough to have read it four times.

Sad about the discontinued label but at least the activity on your account gives hope for more Hunted Tribes in the future.

Thank you for sharing this story.
djolds1 chapter 32 . 10/4/2015
I know you've discontinued this story, but it really needs expansion to 50 chapters or so. Nike needs to hack the skinjob cylons en masse, remove the Cavil programming in all of them, and turn the other models, centurions and raiders loose on the model that manipulated them into doing a genocide. Followed by peace, love and happiness, of course. :)

In other news, Nike really needs to learn human personalities and stop running her plans to within 0.1% of the red line; her crews won't survive.

Oh, and when "captains" in ground forces come aboard naval vessels, they get courtesy promotion in title to one grade up. In the case of Colonial ranks, Kat should be addressed as "Major" while serving aboard Nike - only one captain on a ship.
djolds1 chapter 29 . 10/3/2015
Loving it.
djolds1 chapter 22 . 10/3/2015
Cavil as the Evil Wizard of Oz. Nice.
djolds1 chapter 21 . 10/3/2015
A neurohelmet to interface Nike to a cylon is perfect for the BTech universe.
djolds1 chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Loving the story.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/26/2014
Brilliant story - I hope you complete it soon!
JV chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Good story ... I like the other Hunted Tribes. I would like to see these continued and fleshed out.
iconofcoolness chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
While I realize that it's been 4 years since you've updated this story, I have to say that I am disappointed that it's not finished. Chances are this review will never be seen again, but I am inclined to leave a review anyway simply based on the fact that my personal rule is that I never leave a story I've read, without a proper review. That being said, I have to say that this story is good enough in content, length, creativity, flow, and structure. The character depth and description, is well done, and entertaining. Overall I give this story a thumbs up, and it's a shame it's not finished.
Ridli Scott chapter 32 . 6/17/2013
I just read again this story and Hunted Tribes again.

Possibly the best Battletech crossover with Battlestar Galactica 2000, is a real shame not continue. I will continue Follow both stories even if one day I get a pleasant surprise.

You did an impeccable and impressive job

Syphon01 chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Just discover this gem.
It's a pity it's not being continued.
I look forward to Nike and the carrier appearing in hunted tribes.
that carrier will make a hell of an air base against the toasters.
just imagine cavals surprise when it launches a hundred or two Kirghiz jump fighter at a basestar.

Ps can you PM me Cannonshop link or that of one of his stories.
I tried searching for him and got no result
Guest chapter 32 . 8/5/2012
hotpoint this is the ghost of your story return us to life hooootttttpoint let us live again
Exess chapter 32 . 6/9/2012
found and just finished and I loved it so far the only time I lost the story thread a little was when you jumped to cylon pov. I hope you come back and finish this someday since I noticed you have discontinued in the spoiler.