Reviews for But somehow a most melancholy
Guest chapter 32 . 9/26/2014
Brilliant story - I hope you complete it soon!
JV chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Good story ... I like the other Hunted Tribes. I would like to see these continued and fleshed out.
iconofcoolness chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
While I realize that it's been 4 years since you've updated this story, I have to say that I am disappointed that it's not finished. Chances are this review will never be seen again, but I am inclined to leave a review anyway simply based on the fact that my personal rule is that I never leave a story I've read, without a proper review. That being said, I have to say that this story is good enough in content, length, creativity, flow, and structure. The character depth and description, is well done, and entertaining. Overall I give this story a thumbs up, and it's a shame it's not finished.
Ridli Scott chapter 32 . 6/17/2013
I just read again this story and Hunted Tribes again.

Possibly the best Battletech crossover with Battlestar Galactica 2000, is a real shame not continue. I will continue Follow both stories even if one day I get a pleasant surprise.

You did an impeccable and impressive job

Syphon01 chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Just discover this gem.
It's a pity it's not being continued.
I look forward to Nike and the carrier appearing in hunted tribes.
that carrier will make a hell of an air base against the toasters.
just imagine cavals surprise when it launches a hundred or two Kirghiz jump fighter at a basestar.

Ps can you PM me Cannonshop link or that of one of his stories.
I tried searching for him and got no result
Guest chapter 32 . 8/5/2012
hotpoint this is the ghost of your story return us to life hooootttttpoint let us live again
Exess chapter 32 . 6/9/2012
found and just finished and I loved it so far the only time I lost the story thread a little was when you jumped to cylon pov. I hope you come back and finish this someday since I noticed you have discontinued in the spoiler.
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 32 . 5/13/2012
frak, this stuff is good...
c-wolf chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Funny. I recognized it as the Bolo named Nike from the Bolo book series by Keith Laumer
monbade chapter 32 . 2/14/2012
good story, i know its discontinued, but i liked hunter so had to read it. Hope you do get back to it. want to see what happens when Nike meets the new/old cylon base ship

Monbade
Knightowl 4183 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Why did you discontinue this? Cause that would mean you would have to either integrate the events of this story into Hunted Tribes which is temporally behind this fic or at least reference this story...
AngelForm chapter 32 . 6/5/2011
An excellent story.

Although Mai taking over in later chapters detracts from it quite a bit.

Given the dates I guess this is dead, too bad.
greed11 chapter 32 . 4/22/2011
Have you abandoned this story? I know you haven't updated since end of 09 but you should write more for this story.
badkarma00 chapter 32 . 7/23/2010
WoW, read this all in one sitting, and it's a great piece of work. I do hope you'll get back to it when time allows. I'll be checking in it.

Again, great work!
Ivy Gort chapter 32 . 6/28/2010
I really like this story and I hope you continue it.