Reviews for Thank Heaven for Little Girls
Chloee0x0 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
The site won't work for me. Do ou know why?
joy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
nice
E. Glynn chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Wow. I read a lot of Edwin stories, but most M rated ones I find are just mindless... M rated material. This was very well written, and I am thrilled to have seen one of the few writers who can actually not have the charactors run around being all OOC.
nuriiko chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
beautifully written. Love it!
smile-lifegoeson chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wow. that was AMAZING! i cant believe i read that in one setting. my eyes hurt. but it was worth it! i hope you write more like this.
Roxi2Star chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Very good. I loved it. It was a little far feched form the mangma with Winry's mental thing. But I loved the fact you changed it, or this was written before you found out what happened.

Point is, it was very good and very spicey at the end. I've read it a few times I like it better every time I do.

Thank you for posting.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
An incredibly amazing, heartfelt story that made me cry more than once. I couldn't finish reading it all in one go. Not because it's sad, but because it just... hurt so much. Excellent work.
AnZeZe chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
nice story, long too long but nice
OneDream chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
great fic! nicely written
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
one word: amazing
AbaraiSuki chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
To say that this is amazing would be an understatement. Not only was it completely and perfectly within all characters, it was deeply emotional. I love it.
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This was quite amazing- from the beginning scene where you can tell something is not quite right, to how you show Winry changing, as well as why she would get like that in the first place.

(Might I just say, as well, that the whole first scene always makes my heart clench? Ed's "Love you, too, Winry" was wonderfully placed)

I had an idea similar to this, but I think you wrote it better than I could. Much props to you.
Dark one chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I didn't like it because I couldn't understand it.
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
The story is so well-done. You left me wondering and pondering and fretting at the beginning, when I was trying to figure out just what happened to Winry. Well, I could guess, but not knowing still greatly bothering me. I think that's an awesome accomplishment for an author: to be able to keep their readers hooked. The way that the flashbacks were sandwiched between the present was magnificently timed as well. Also, needless to say, the plot was wonderfully thought-out and detailed. Very well-weaved.

For the story itself, I have no complaints whatsoever, which is very rare, I assure you. Well, maybe it could have been shorter, but I understand the need for this particular plot to be stretched out in order for the reader to comprehend the implanted emotions and thoughts. So this is an exception that I was very happy to make.

As for the language skills...I have to say that I am utterly speechless about your extensive vocabulary. The words are so descriptive, and though I have not watched FMA for over maybe a year, the images wouldn't stop assaulting my mind. Incredible accomplishment! But it's not just your vocabulary; it's your skill on where and how to use the words that stuns me. You are a monster, my friend.

The only thing I could possibly think of for which you could improve, is your punctuation. The placement of your semi-colons and your commas is mixed up sometimes, which can mess up the flow of your sentences. I noted a few comma splices as well, so you might want to work on that.

See, the thing is, I couldn't find a single thing that I would've wanted you to change about this story, save for the grammatical errors. All the people were relatively in-character, and if they weren't, it was because of understandable, extreme circumstances. I think this is seriously the first time I have been so impressed by an FMA fanfiction.

You are a phenomenal writer, and I will undoubtedly be checking out your other stories. I wonder if you write for Ouran High School Host Club? XD Have a happy day!

You are truly a phenomenal writer.
cookiethewriter chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I LOVEE THIS! this is amazing... it took me a while to finish reading it, but I did and i like it! Just a silly suggestion: I think you should write a "sequal" or somethin... :D u don't have to do it, though, just an excited fan! lol