Reviews for Honeymoon in Vegas
twlightbella chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Renee and charlie get married in Vegas and renee is expecting their child
ChloeCullen99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Really cool story! It was lots of fun to read!
mommybrook chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I have to say, I really liked this o/s. Charlie is by far on of my absolute favorite characters in Twilight. You did an amazing job with this!
onePushyFox chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Sweet story! Good luck in the contest. :)
Jane's Rage chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This was a cute story. I always assumed that Marie was Charlie's mother though. I could be wrong. Great job
charmizane chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
It's sweet to read how in love Charlie and Renee once were.

on a side note, my Grandmother married one of her husbands in the same chapel.

great job!
SouthernLady23 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
~I placed a gentle kiss on her pregnant belly.~ OMG! That was so sweet! Loved it!

~"You don't have to face anything alone again. I'm always here for you no matter what. I love you now and forever."~ *Swoons* So sweet!

Love your story! It was so deliciously sweet! Thanks for sharing it!
paramorebrighter chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I loved this! This is totally what Charlie and Renee would have been like as kids... Aw! :) Why in the world did Charlie let her go! Boo-hoo! I'm so sad, now! I'm bi-polar...
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aw! That was nice! Thanks )
TotallyObsessed82 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Great job honey!

I loved it!
LoveForTheUnloved2009 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Your story has been validated and added to the c2.

Thank you for entering the contest!

L4tU Staff
footroza chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
You know what i love about this...Charlie's character has so many bits of Bella in it. That is such a wonderful thing. He is so trusting and kind and thoughtless. Great job bb.

You are such a talent. You KNOW i can't wait to see where this goes. I am so excited for a Renee/Charlie love story...(Even If i know it won't end well...so sad...Or maybe you will decided to throw me a bone and Change the path of these two's future.)

I really really really love that he arrested her in high school... That is funny.

And Marie Higginbotham...that has to be someone you know... please tell me that's not your 3rd grade teacher's name.

Great job...can't wait for more. Love ya...and again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (a day ago)
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I really enjoyed this.. I thought it was really well done..

I was honoured I was one of the first to read it..

thanks honey x