Reviews for Wedding Bells and Sleepless Nights
WeiLai chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Lovely story, all two chapters of it. I honestly thought you deserved to be one of the 'well-loved writers in the Digimon fandom'. After all, your writing is extremely good! I think those who fall into that category are mostly authors of multi-chapter adventure fics (that are actually complete, of course), since those tend to receive more reviews than one-shots or two-shots (or in other words, short stories like these). I feel bad for you.
I like the idea of the Taiorato love triangle. It's intriguing, honestly, and it makes the most sense. I don't understand why there are still quite a number of Mimato fans though. When was Mimato ever canon? I'm a Sorato fan but I still think Taiora was more canon than Mimato was. I've heard there was evidence in Adventure (from those Taiora fans who thought the 02 epilogue was totally screwed up with the canon Sorato).
Sora's a strong girl, definitely. She doesn't seem like the type who will cry just like that. That seems more like Mimi, or maybe even Hikari.
Taichi can't accept Sorato, eh? I feel bad for him...
Oh well. Keep up the good work! I hope you'll become a well-loved writer in the Digimon fandom! *wink* -WL
mainestreet chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
That was heartbreaking and very insightful. I really liked it! :)
kookycookier chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
wow, this story felt really real and powerful. great job! :)
venus9814 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
this was amazing 3
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Omg this was just so sad! ;_; Although it was still kind of happy in a way. Like how Taichi got his closure while Sora and Yamato are truly happy with each other. I think you write everyone really in character, Taichi being the over-protective big brother and even down to Jyou being in the toilet! I just found that so amusing, it is so like Jyou to get on Yamato's nerves on the smallest things like that! XD So it was sad but happy at the same time. This is going on my favs definately! Thanks for the great read! D
Jelotto chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Wow this is awesome! I love reading just the way you write. It's just very rich with emotion. Though because of that i feel really bad for Tai. If that happened to me i think i'd die. I hope things get better for him. But i will read whatever you have next as long as you keep up the good work with your writing, which you should do a lot of soon :)
the killer bunny chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Wow. A very well written story and the ending was just sad. I mean actually watchin the love of your life say I do to your best friend and all he could do was sit there. If you wanted though, you could make this into a long story. That being said, sometimes its better to stop while your winning. Great story and look foward to whatever you put out next.
Dragomir Despard chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
aww, Poor Tai!

I must say, I am a Taiora fan, and am not so keen on Sorato, and I was kinda hoping this would end as Taiora. But oh well, it's your story!

Yeah, in Japan I'm pretty sure they have taken on the western tradition of rings, but they don't usually have Bride's Maids or a Best Man.

Good story!

x
HEr-NAMe-Is-DIVa chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Hey there!

This was really really good. It was this incredibly huge blow to a lot of people who witnessed Sora and Tai not being together. I mean, come on, I really thought they would have ended that way but meh...that's what happens when you don't own Digimon XP

The character portrayals were really nice. Tai's really deep in this which is pretty cool since we don't really see that side of him often. Definitely like the way both Sora and Matt were portrayed as well-how they were both considerate about Tai's emotions too; and Tai theirs.

Truthfully I'd like to see this continue cause it has enough in it already to prompt out a lot more. But of couse, that means drama...

Bleh, there goes my ranting. Thanks for the nice read though~ _
Dragomir Despard chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wow, this is excellent!

You're a really good writer, everyone was in character, and it was so, so sweet!

Please continue!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Tai and Sora forever.
xReadItAndWeepx chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Poor Taichi. The woman he loves is getting married to his best friend.

But I have a feeling that Sora is not all that happy with Yamato. She seemed to want Taichi to say something against her and Yamato's engagement. Or that could just be the wishful thinking of a Taiora fan talking here.

So the story seems interesting so far. Please update as soon as you can.
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow... that was really good. What I liked most was how you portrayed Hikari and Taichi's relationship. It was really good and how I imagine it. I also enjoyed the very subtle Takari hint ;)

Great job as always. Your fics never cease to amaze me!