Reviews for Catch 22
OH MY FUCKING GOD

I LOVE IT

THE BEST STORY
Rabbitmagician chapter 14 . 12/18/2017
I love this, and then I noticed that it had been updated since I graduated high school and I wanted to cry. I’m going to subscribe to this cause I really hope that you will add to it at some point. It really is amazing, well written, and so much fun to read.
MysteriousButterfly chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
I WANT GAARA FOR SAKURA THIS TIME AROUND!
Gaara here is just too sweet.. And i can't deny the chemistry this two have in this fic. I usually prefer Sasuke but i just can't overlook how Gaara had been with Sakura all throughout this fic. I mean come on, Sasuke had been himself, in character, alright... And i can see his concern for Sakura but the hell.. He's still a bit haughty (which is a defining feature of his, BUT STILL, there has to be a limit.) and his character can be too insensitive and diva-ish at times. And the lack of focus or fleeting attention on his take or perception of things that had heppened or been happening to Sakura doesn't exactly builds his character as someone who would deem fit to be by Sakura's side or lover. I guess it JUST makes it feel or gives the impression like he doesn't care all that much. And that Naruto cares more, the heck it even feels like Gaara puts her on much higher regard than Sasuke can sometimes. Or i'm just imagining it.
BUT ALL IN ALL I LOVE THE FIC!
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 12/8/2017
good
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2017
Oh come on SASUKE!
Rena Katsueki chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
Honestly as much as I love Kishimoto's Naruto...I want this to be the new canon! I feel like the characters grow more and you can relate to them better. I mean maybe it's just because I am so familiar with the canon Naruto that it's nice to see the story from a females perspective (and actually have them grow as a character). I do like that you have kept kind of close to canon but have also given Sakura more growth and also deviated from the original. As much as I was kind of uncomfortable with Danzo and that whole situation I think that you were able to handle it really well and in a realistic way, and of course it gave me another reason to hate him even more!
I loved the chapter with the comedy I had to cover my laughter as I stayed up late to read this...like 3am late haha! But yeah fake Naruto and Sasuke had me in stitches.
All together wonderful story as usual and I hope that you continue it! Now I need to go look through your other stories to see what I'm going to read next...maybe after some sleep though :P
Cheers!
DwarvenReject chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
Ooooooo man this is amazing! I kept up with this years ago but when it didn't update past the suicide mission for a while I kind of forgot about it. I can't tell you how excited I was when I found it again with a bunch of new chapters. And the cliffhanger! I know this hasn't been updated in years but holy crap I can't wait until you pick it up again if you do.
cordeliaherondale chapter 14 . 10/9/2017
Holy. Fucking. Fuck.

I know it's useless BUT IS THERE ANY CHANCE AT ALL OF YOU CONTINUING THIS? I LOVE THIS SO MUCH HOLY SHIT I READ IT IN ONE SITTING AND NOW I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. PLEASE
i.am.an.akatsuki chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Rereading 3
Fighting chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
just know i would wait forever for this fic
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 8/26/2017
Battle ax Sakura? Oh man I haven't this Sakura in a while and it's a darn shame because I love Ax Sakura. Nice touch on where she got it too.
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 8/26/2017
Sakura pinned? Thanks for the image. I really love how you are molding Sakura, I also like that she not only wants to get stronger for her boys, but for herself, for her village and her work is being rewarded. If only the actual show had gone more along these lines.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
can you please make more off this catch
JyuneFuma chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
Holy fuck that was an amazing chapter please update soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/7/2017
This story is soo good! I hope you find time to finish it someday. Thanks for writing!
1,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »