Reviews for Catch 22
Omfg! Please continue! Its getting good! Gaara x Sakura for life!
StarsAmongSouls chapter 9 . 6/14
Really? That idiot.
Miss choco-chips chapter 14 . 6/8
Oh, why?! Why, god?! It happens every time i found a exceptionally good ff! I was so happy, and even read every chapter in just two hours... and then this. How sad is to know it have beem more than a year since your last update.
It's just the perfect fic. You make sakura's habillities being noted, but don't over exagerate them (sorry if any of this doesn't made sense, my first lenguage isn't english, so... ). I hate too Kishimoto's attitude above sakura. She deserves more credit than she has. She is above konoha's hokage level!
Aww i totally loved Akihiko. Why you had to make him die? He was soooo sweet. And that kiss with shikamaru underground... i totally loved it.
Altough, one of my favorites parts was when kakashi had to select some guy to take sakura's purity. I can only imagine how hard it had to be for him.
And now, sakura's relashionship with gaara... i'm hopping you please consider to make this a gaaraXsaku fic. They are so cute together...
Well, thats all. Just please, PLEASE, continue this. Or at least, can you find a little time to answer this and tell me to no waits for an update? Please, i beg. I understand you should be really busy, but if you happen to find a minute...
Thank you for writting this! Its a wonderful fic. Loved it!
Hugs!
CryingMoonLight chapter 14 . 6/4
Okay. I know life sucks, and updating is kinda hard when life is like that. Nonetheless, I am still waiting for your next update. (To be honest I'm kinda rooting for Gaara but Sasuke and Shika kinda works too). Goodluck with life. I do hope I hear from you soon. This story makes me try to live. And I know it's fanfiction, fiction within a fiction. I hope you know how good you are and that you can give people hope in real life. Thank you, truly.
jhiancasey chapter 14 . 6/3
yeah! gaasaku! yey!;)
pls finish this fic! its awesome!
and i really would like to know how close gaara and sakura will be while she stays in Suna..
and when she get back in Konoha, is there any changes in her relationship with sasuke.. or neji.. (im a nejisaku fan too!;))
jhian casey chapter 3 . 6/2
oohhhh! i like nejisaku! some nejisaku fluff pls! thanks!;)
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 14 . 6/1
Ooh. Is Itachi gonna be back too?

BB
heroesofolympus63 chapter 14 . 5/30
This story.
The above was the highest compliment I could possibly give you, although it may not sound like it. From now on, I'm redirecting everyone to this one. I hope you update soon.
I absolutely love how this fic has turned out. Honestly I wasn't expecting too much from it then I was obviously proven wrong and you have succeeded in blowing my mind. Keep up the excellent work. I hope you do well in your finals :)
flakeshake07 chapter 14 . 5/25
amazing!
CherryPetals0510 chapter 14 . 5/14
Please update SOOOONNNN!
CrazyMoo22 chapter 14 . 5/14
oooo shit the suspense! I love it please continue~ :3
AprilRich chapter 1 . 5/5
zxzxvghynjun
I love this! This is how sakuras character should have been written, this should be cannon. Also, I don't know who I ship... I love your sasuke and Sakura interactions a relationship between them would make sense in this setting... However her and gaara are just adorbs! I'm rooting for one of those two, but I'm leaning more towards her and gaara... Although I would love to see a jealous sasuke :) great job update soon!

P.S I love how you write her thought processes
E chapter 14 . 4/27
Oh my wow, so much love for this story! You haven't updated in awhile but man... This is EXACTLY how the manga should be! It is just brilliant!
Wishing you well in all of your future endeavors sans fanfiction, I really enjoyed reading this!
1,676 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »