Reviews for Catch 22
jul.kucz chapter 14 . 5h
So I've finally caught up!

I've got to admit that I'm disappointed that there's nothing more, but I have wholeheartedly enjoyed this whole story. Tbh, I'm not really familiar with the canon story, and actually got into the fandom through fanfiction, so I really enjoy looking for stories that improve the characters beyond their canon counterparts. And, I must say, this is a truly fantastic portrayal of Sakura as the true badass she could've been had Kishimoto not screwed it up.

I really love her developing skills and leadership abilities, the latter of which being something that people often seem to delegate only to Naruto. Seeing her thrive in Suna's hospital and come into her own is a very satisfying thing to read, since it shows her ability to lead and guide people to roles that complement their strengths and weaknesses, which is something I've always wanted to see Sakura do.

However, you've also made sure to keep her more human and flawed to a realistic degree, which is also enjoyable and more relatable. For instance, her jealousy when she realizes how adept Ino is at healing. It's something that everyone's encountered, and I like that Sakura hasn't just evolved into this perfect and morally flawless character, that she's still got those familiar problems that - even though she knows it's petty and unbecoming of her - she can't quite shake.

If this isn't going to be continued, well, that'll be a shame. But I wanted to let you know that it's been a great ride reading this story, and it's definitely become one of my favourites.
jul.kucz chapter 8 . 2/3
Ok, normally I finish a whole fic before I make a comment, but I just have to comment here... this is SUCH a great story to read. Just, oh my god, I love how you're writing Sakura, how she's developed so far beyond canon, the great idea to give her an important journey outside of Konoha (because it's hard to reach your full potential stuck in the same place, without being exposed to adverse and unfamiliar conditions), the OC love interest (I actually wish I could learn more about Akihiko, and usually I really detest OC love interests for main characters), and just how much of a badass, determined and multi-faceted character she's becoming. Ahhhh, this is so fun to read. And okay, I shall now continue reading.
Callian31 chapter 10 . 2/2
Still waiting for her to punch his pretty teeth out.
Callian31 chapter 8 . 2/2
I love you Sakura. Have I ever told you that"
Callian31 chapter 5 . 2/2
And this is working out in her favor!?
pinkisstrong chapter 14 . 1/31
looks like this is gonna be a long enemy to get rid of anyway cant wait to see what happens update when you can sakura only gets justice in fiction since you know in canon the writer hates her guts proven facts
Angella1012 chapter 14 . 1/30
Ahh! You need to update!
CrzyFreek09 chapter 14 . 1/26
Wow... love this! Couldn't stop once I started. There are very few very well written stories about a stronger Sakura and still able to keep all characters personalities believable... was kind of upset realizig that the story has not been updated since 2013. I really hope this wont be another great plot never to be finished. Looking forward to seeing how Sakura and Gaara take care of Orochimaru.
A. B. Page chapter 14 . 1/5
Oh Please for the love of god Update this! I love this story so Much! :) It's so good!
CloeyMarie chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
This is one fanfic that I come back year after year to read. The way you build and develop the characters is masterful! It never fails to get me wishing there was more.
KassfromVenus chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
It's a good time to keep on writing
Haru chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Nopenopenopenopenope Pedosnake is back
Also Gaasaku yus
evil-angel-sakura chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Great story ! ;)
Will it be continued?
fhERF9N chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
such a cliffieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
and you're probably a little annoyed at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
for only reviewing when i reach the end of the storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
but anyways you're writings really goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Kitty chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
Can't get enough of it! I love every single read of this story of yours
Hope you'll update soon! You're keeping us on our toes with Kabuto/Orochimaru's appearance
1,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »