Reviews for Catch 22
Conti porfavor :'(, no puedes dejarlo así T.T.
Pd. Eres la mejor escritora de la vida, te amo.
Darkblaze15 chapter 14 . 5/27
I know it's been ages since there was an update but I only just found this story now and it's bloody fantastic! and I must say i'm living for Gaara's and Sakura's interactions theyre amazing (hardcore gaasaku shipper here) you did a great job!
nomanslandvicki chapter 14 . 4/23
OMG - I love your story so much and I am dying to see what happens next! Please update when you can!
SilverGray22 chapter 14 . 4/15
Update please
uchihabitch chapter 14 . 4/13
YOU DONT KNO HOW MANY TIMES I READ THIS BOOK BECUZ ITS SO FREAKIN AMAZING. PLZ UPDATE SENPAIIII

Catch 22 is my MOST FAVE Sasusaku fanfic in the whole universe. Seriously. I just love how developed Sakura is unlike in the Anime. Here, she actually gets to show of her strong and independent potential. I love it.

The way you write is amazing and the storyline is perfect. I just hope that you will come back and update this masterpiece. haha. (quietly wishing for more sasusaku moments hihi)

LOVE YAA
DLFangrill chapter 14 . 4/1
;-; I was hoping for more peace and relaxed chapters, but I have to say that I enjoyed it thoroughly (including the return of Orochimaru). But I have to ask: why Kabuto? I thought his medical skills are needed for Orochimaru to conduct his nasty experiments and stuff, won’t using Kabuto as a vessel mean losing a valuable ally/associate?

All in all, very well done. XD I look forward in reading more chapters! Keep up the good work! This is a very fun and enjoyable read.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/26
I don't like Naruto itself. That's why I stick with fanfiction. I don't like it because I don't like Naruto's character, I despise Sasuke, and I mourn Sakura's lost potential and her unhealthy obsession with Sasuke. Oh, and did I mention how I didn't like Kakashi's favoritism and psychological manipulation? I mean I expected Naruto to be the focus because its named after him, but he is such a contradiction who doesn't really know the life of a shinobi, but more a warrior, and I don't think he should've become hokage. In a realistic world Sasuke never would've been forgiven, and only got off because of how politically powerful Naruto became - and wow, isn't that a disturbing similarity to the real world? And Sakura and all my favorite minor characters just get dumped to the side. Sasuke and Naruto really disgust me, and I'm not surprised how Sakura turned out since no one sent her free, and for the longest time I thought that Kakashi taught more of his Copy-Cat name to his students. Kakashi saw his students how he wanted to see them and pretty much molded them into that.
Sasuke - a mixture of Itachi and Orochimaru
Sakura - a mixture of Rin and Tsunade
Naruto - a mixture of Obito, Minato, and Jiraya
The only one I really think really had any characterization was freakin' Gaara.
ReadingnerdOtaku chapter 14 . 3/18
well that was surprising.
I hope not to be on my own on shipping GaaraxSakura...there's just something there.
huinfdkj2 chapter 2 . 3/6
OOOOH YEEEEEES
NOOOOO. This is the moment we're I see the made in 2009! It was going so well:( Freaking cliffhangers
musicmiss18 chapter 14 . 2/27
Every time I read this story, I just have to read it in its entirety; it's that good! It has been awhile since you've updated, and I hope you are doing well and are happy. If the time comes when there is a new chapter I can say with complete confidence that there will be several dozen ecstatic people reading it!
Sakura fan chapter 14 . 2/22
I hope you write a few more chapters with sasusaku ending and badass Sakura! PPllleeaaaseeree
Sakura fan chapter 14 . 2/21
This fanfic is my favorite. Hurry up and update a few more chapters. No offense meant but if possible make sakura end up with sasuke and marrying him since it appears they have mutual development and I am sasusaku fan. Love how strong Sakura is and wish that some of this really happened in canon.
v.yeesha chapter 6 . 2/21
Akihiko make me cry. I start to liking him and he die... TT
KuriKashi chapter 2 . 2/21
I LOVE how you describe Sakura's training under Tsunade!
Her training in a way would have been harder than both Naruto and Sasuke and I dislike how they downplayed her progress and training.
She not only had to learn how to fight, she also needed to learn how to be a medic which requires a lot of knowledge and chakra control.
Well done! Also love your Tsunade!
1,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »