Reviews for Catch 22
Please come back... Pleaseeee
IneffablyKT chapter 14 . 2/20
So I know this hadn't been updated in a few years but please let me just tell you how wonderful I find it to still find these kinds of fic in existence. They share some sort of subconscious craving I have for the Sakura That Absolutely Kicks Butt But Kishimoto Does Her Dirty. The manga ending is and never shall be quite as satisfying as stories like yours. Thank you so much for having written this when you did!
I love your story and did anyone except me noticed that in manga sakura is most beautiful girl. But in anime she is very ugly. I don't understand why SP hate her and favour hinata. It is just unfair and her major hate comes from the fact that she is not pretty in amine.
Updateeeeeeeeeee
Please hurry up and update
Please updateee... Pleaseee
Please hurry up..
7ScarletLies chapter 14 . 1/23
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. It's a gorgeous piece of work, honest. I can't imagine how long it must take you to write each chapter, what with having to check it with some of the major points in the canonical series.

I look forward to more confused Sasuke and more Karin. God, I'm so glad that you didn't make Karin a random bimbo. She's still annoying, but she's still Karin. I actually feel like she has a use in this story beyond pissing off Sasuke and making Sakura jealous and making Team 7 hate her.

Love you, love your work. Toodles!
-Scarlet
7ScarletLies chapter 2 . 1/22
FAVORITE WORDS: THE LAST TWO
7ScarletLies chapter 1 . 1/22
Major LMAO-ing going on over on this end because of those last three, italicized words.
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 14 . 1/22
NON. NAY. NAI. NEIN. DO NOT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS i-i need more dammit *gross sobbing*
Creaphen chapter 13 . 1/15
I would just like to say that this is an amazing story with beautiful characterization and plot that keeps you on your toes at the best moments, but at the same time leaving enough room for character development outside of the main plots. The way the story is written is also clear and descriptive enough to paint a beautiful picture in the readers' mind. I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction and I hope that you update soon! Keep up the good work and thanks for posting this!
I knew it was a bad idea to read this fic when i saw the last update was nearly 3-4 years ago but I'm so hooked in this i hope there's more of it ㅠ ㅠ
KoolKittyKat256 chapter 14 . 1/6
Please update soon! This is a great story!
StarKiss666 chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
Just read all 14 chapters and I just wanted to let you know that I really like this story so far and can hardly wait for the next chapter! But I DO want to say that Sakura BETTER become a Jounin before her boys. Cause I like it! Lol Will she activate her seal? Really want to see her with her strength of a hundred seal on her forehead! Permanently! Update soon, please!
1,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »