Reviews for Catch 22
WhisperedSilvers chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME GAASAKU ACTION BUT THEN FUCKING OROCHIMARU DAMNIT
RV520.L chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
great chapter update soon xx
NadeshikoEverdeenHimeSama chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
God. This chapter... I have so much love for it. Its the best one you've written yet. Your writing style is impeccable and your ideas are really unique. Everything was well structured and the GaaraxSakura moments... There was so much shipping going on during those moments. I seriously adored this chapter enough to review it. You did wonderfully. I'm looking forward to the next chapter my dear. Ja ne
kkstev chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
I just read this whole thing through, start to finish, because every time I got to the end of a chapter and planned to take a break, I was to excited to find out more to stop for long.

You write very well, and to be able to have such a long story that never really flounders away from a recognizable plot is definitely a feat. Plus, you incorporate your own new details and stories while following the canon version, its really amazing. Even where you jump from scene to scene, time skips are never too confusing.

Overall, in case you hadn't realized it yet, I really love this story! Finally someone who can make Sakura worth something (but not absurdly invincible) and do it in a way that actually makes sense! Please keep up the good work, and I'm really excited to read more!
mli chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
I love your fanfiction! it is really good! But they are some things I don't understand...

for example :
Sakura. She is supposed to be excellent at taijutsu (kind of a specialist actually), genjustu and not very good in ninjutsu (except medical ninjutsu where she basically rules the freaking world ;) ), okay the reason she cannot really do elemental jutsu is because her chakra reserves don't exactly allow it but still... But here you say her taijutsu sucks and she rocks in ninjutsu... I don't get it :S

And Gaara. He is supposed to be specialized in heavy ninjutsu (his Sand, sand armor and yada yada) but really SUCKS at taijutsu. It came with the fact he was a premature baby which doesn't allow him to be as tall as others nor developp the adequate muscular mass necessary to taijutsu... and here he can take Sakura on it? Oo

So, yeah... this is a wonderful story but there are little facts like this who make me perplexed sometimes...
Anyways! Can't wait till you update!
It happens chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Love your Sakura! And her interaction with the Council was hilarious. Got to love Gaara and Kankuro. And another interesting turn this story has taken: Suna attacked and Orochimaru's back. Excited to see what comes next!
Wishyuki chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
I really love this fic, it is really nicely written. I hope you update soon! Good luck.
Ida chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
I want more. Please. Update soon.
Sakura was a real badass btw. The letter was hilarious!
Ida chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
Good chapter indeed. I was really glad when her teammates was forced to (at least for a bit) accept her competence. I've been waiting for this my whole Life -.- Damn you Kishimoto...
It's hard to love manga while being a femenist. It's even harder to love fanfics and being an femenist (just telling the truth folks) But you make it work! Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
OMAIGWDEFJKNDF THEY ARE BACK :D OROCHIMARUU AND THE AKATSUKI... im glad you updated. i thought you were never going to :D
Ida chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
JanuaryEclipses, I think I might have fallen for you (as a writer). Please never change (your Writing). You are the first girl I've ever truly loved and respected (in this website).

Hehe, just kidding. But I think it's truly awesome. I agree with what you're saying about Sakura. Sometimes I think fanfics are a bit too much focused on love (and sex...). This is a new and exciting way of potraying Sakura. The reason this Sakura is so awesome is because she's human too. She's not one of thoose (disgusting) perfect fanfic O.C. that drives me mad. This way of potraying Naruto is quite realistic. Even though, Sasuke is a lot nicer here than in the manga _ Not that I blame you, I like the way you write it here.
According to me, Masashi Kishimoto is an absolutly awesome author, but he could learn something from you when he's creating female characters :)
I might get an accont her just to follow you ;)
Vaneles chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Ooooh. I'm in love with your story. I will await your next update. :D
Gnimaerd chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
I apologize, but bother you! There's nothing quite like finding a good, well-written fanfiction after an entire day of reading absolute drivel and I'm unable to read more of it soon! This was extremely fun to read, and the fact that this cliffhanger is /right in the middle/ of the story drives me to insanity.

Again, bother you. /Grumbles.
Please, for heaven's sake update soon. This is wonderful.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Impressive! I especially liked their fight, though I felt you cut it a bit short and you should have drawn out the taijutsu sequence. Still, I'm amazed at how Sakura managed to nearly beat him, despite her lack of chakra.

GODS, do I hate that dumbass Kabuto.
SwiftiesBeliebe chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
OH MY GOD ASDFGBucninhHBrvTCRCKU DID YOU KNOW MY FANGIRLING HEART? I THINK I JUST DIED. SERIOUSLY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THIS STORY IS UPDATED. MY GAASAKU FEELINGS AHGVFRJMOUjmLHBF. I LOVE YOU SO MUCh FOR MAKING THIS STORY SERIOUSLY.
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »