Reviews for Catch 22
shesINSPIRED chapter 1 . 2/26
update, please! it's been way too long!
AwesomeNeko chapter 14 . 2/23
OMG DUDE THAT CHAPTER WAS FREAKING AMAZING!
Why... why haven't you updated yet? TcT
Legit, you write so beautifully! Have you given up on this series?
Well, if you have, I'm not letting you D: IMMA BRING YOU BACK TO DA VILLAGE, ( of FanFiction ) AUTHOR!
You left all of your fans at the edge of a cliff, and ALL OF US PROBABLY FREAKING LOVED DAT ENDING
Akatsukiiii *fangirls all over yo face* -Ahem- ...and Orochi (He's awesome too but I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts about him after thinking he's read all those Icha Icha Books... .-.)
But, whyyy? Why stop now? From what I have read, there were absolutely no mistakes in all of those 14 chapters, or I think... I don't really know...

BUT FROM ALL OF THOSE FANFICS THAT I'VE READ, THIS HERE IS A MASTERPIECE, A WORK OF ART

So, don't back down on meh, or all of your fans, bro.
Catch 22 deserves to be finished! D:
You've taken a long enough vacation, so get back to it ma'am (sir?)!

Please, continue writing, I've never felt so... AMAZING reading a FanFic before. Catch 22 is just so awesome that, amazing doesn't even describe the detail and humor of this FREAKING AWESOME STORY!

Crossing my fingers that you're considering this option,
AwesomeNeko

P.S. If you are planning to continue to write chapter 15 of Catch 22, which I except you are going to D:, consider to write about Sakura-chan mentioning the fact that Orochimaru read the Icha Icha Paradise Series during the battle (just consider that, might spice up the battle you know? :3).
missvenita chapter 14 . 2/15
I just discovered this story. I have no idea what took me so long in finding it because I absolutely adored your other fic, Laying Claim. And I utterly adore this one as well! I really hope you continue this, but I totally understand with how long it takes to update. School really eats up time and energy, not to mention brain cells lol. I hope all is well with you and I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for sharing this story! : )
TranquilSapphire chapter 14 . 2/15
Oh man, this is where you leave off?
Its sadistic is what it is ...update i wanna know more!
On a side note, how cute are Gaara ans Sakura together!
pianoman555 chapter 2 . 2/9
Bitch please, that was the best chapter ending ever. Ps this story is amazing, and I love it when the characters that neve get the spotlight have their kick butt moments
eh. Midnight to 3am is the ONLY time to write. this is amazing! please do more I love this better than the actual series...Kishi-sama...sorry but you aint doing it right.
hinatalover445 chapter 14 . 2/3
I just found this gem of a story and fell in love. Sakura is actually portrayed as a human being instead of talking cardboard. But... nine months, damn. I'm not going to ask that you hurry because that would be pointless; you are obviously busy. However, could you please let your fans know you aren't dead? (I feel like a hypocrite asking to do that T-T)
LoonyTuned chapter 14 . 2/2
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

Amazing work. Gosh I NEED to read more of this stuff! Please update soon, if possible
queenfirst chapter 14 . 2/1
so, how many times did you write the word 'sand' in this chapter? my guess is six thousand. and OH GOD THAT ENDING.
paigeydoll chapter 14 . 2/1
Wow! I really love this story :D I also believe more could be done with Sakura in the series.
I love how you have given Sakura her own adventures separate from her team. And I also love your writing style, you really create a vivid picture with your words and I have enjoyed reading it.
Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what will happen next with Orochimaru and Suna.
Wonderful job :D
Please- PLEASEEEE UPDATE! It's at the climaaaaaaax! *cries like a child*
queenfirst chapter 13 . 1/25
I was right; your chunin exam chapter was AWESOME.
NEW FAV CHAPTER! oh god, naruto, you're the best. never change.
Riverhaze chapter 14 . 1/24
I really enjoyed your story, it was so engaging to read. I wish this was how the Naruto canon went, your characterization was spot on even on the FF tweaks. I hope you continue to update :)
Nutmeg24 chapter 1 . 1/24
I love absolutely everything about this story. Your portrayal of Sakura is everything I could have hoped for: strong enough to kick some ass and wipe the smug looks off her male counterparts faces without seeming completely OOC. Thank you for writing this! Please please please continue!
lithium-therapy chapter 14 . 1/23
This story is absolutely amazing. I can't even express how much I loved reading this. There were parts when I cried and there were those that made me laugh so hard. I especially enjoyed Sakura's trip to the other continent, it was creative and interesting, I think I've never read something like this before. And that part when Naruto's clone was chatting with Sakura in front of the kages was hilarious. I also secretly hope there won't be any pairing in a while, or at least it wouldn't be a SasuSaku story in the end however much I love your version of Sasuke.
Please do not abandon this fic!
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »