Reviews for Catch 22
Lady Nihil chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Please, I beg you, oh great and mighty author-sama, be merciful and let us mere mortals read another chapter.
BOSS02109 chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
This fanfiction is so fucking great and its on hiatus im crying
KakashiHatabae chapter 14 . 7/4/2017
I KEEP FORGETTING THAT ACTUAL ACTION IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THIS STORY GAHD I GOT TOO CAUGHT UP IN SAKURA AND HER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND CUTESY TEAM 7 THE SECOND STUFF AND THE FRIENDSHIP/SEXUAL TENSION WITH GAARA GODDAMN YOU AUTHOR-SAN!
BadBoomDemon chapter 14 . 7/2/2017
2013, 5 years without updating ...: c I follow this fic in Spanish but I could not stand waiting for your updates. When I looked for you in , I had the hope that the story would be complete in English. Now I am plunged into a great sadness because it is not. Please continue with her, it's a great fic. Sakura is an awesome ninja and I agree with you that Kishimoto disadvantaged as a character (although she was a protagonist) in the manga. You gave Sakura a place ... thank you very much. It may not be important for you to continue with the story, however as your reader I really liked how you developed it, if this message, really thank you and hopefully one day you finish it.
Gh0stGrl chapter 14 . 6/30/2017
Ahh this is such a good fic! I hope you continue it... :)
Znickers chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
Please update this story I have been waiting for five years n you still haven't updated
Guest chapter 14 . 6/13/2017
All I can say is that...IT IS FUCKING AMAZING! Sorry for the curse word, but YOU CAN't JUST END IT THERE! But I Hope that you'll still continue the story... And it's been sooooooo long so keep up the good work and... Please please please don't abandon it
lilacwrath chapter 14 . 5/9/2017
I've reread this for so many times now and yet the way you portray Sakura's badassness still gets me every single time. I'm also loving the SasuSaku touches by the way~
Thank you for sharing this with us and I really really hope you can continue :D
MareAlba chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
This is so good! I love the way you characterized Sakura and gave her more power and 'role' essentially yet making sure she isnt too overpowered. I love it so much, I really hope that you'll see this review and maybe take back this story again because it is very good!
ILoveSxS chapter 14 . 4/15/2017
God this is too good please update this it's too amazing! Sakura is too amazing and badass!
ILoveSxS chapter 13 . 4/15/2017
I'm seriously sensing some sasusaku(woo) going on even thought it says no pairings yet
ILoveSxS chapter 12 . 4/15/2017
this was great I loved it
ILoveSxS chapter 9 . 4/15/2017
Sigh damn it Sasuke you idiot
ILoveSxS chapter 8 . 4/15/2017
Kickass Sakura!
ILoveSxS chapter 5 . 4/15/2017
I wanna fucking kill him!
1,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »