Reviews for Catch 22
I absolutely love how this fic has turned out. Honestly I wasn't expecting too much from it then I was obviously proven wrong and you have succeeded in blowing my mind. Keep up the excellent work. I hope you do well in your finals :)
flakeshake07 chapter 14 . 5/25
CherryPetals0510 chapter 14 . 5/14
Please update SOOOONNNN!
CrazyMoo22 chapter 14 . 5/14
oooo shit the suspense! I love it please continue~ :3
TheSakuraU chapter 1 . 5/5
I love this! This is how sakuras character should have been written, this should be cannon. Also, I don't know who I ship... I love your sasuke and Sakura interactions a relationship between them would make sense in this setting... However her and gaara are just adorbs! I'm rooting for one of those two, but I'm leaning more towards her and gaara... Although I would love to see a jealous sasuke :) great job update soon!

P.S I love how you write her thought processes
E chapter 14 . 4/27
Oh my wow, so much love for this story! You haven't updated in awhile but man... This is EXACTLY how the manga should be! It is just brilliant!
Wishing you well in all of your future endeavors sans fanfiction, I really enjoyed reading this!
amr56 chapter 14 . 4/22
I just found your story and I like it a lot. I like what you've done with the characters and their relationships. I like Gaara a lot, especially in this last chapter. I'm excited to see where you take it, and I hope you update soon. Thanks for sharing!
Haruno-Sara chapter 14 . 4/19
ItachisChocolate284 chapter 14 . 4/16
This is so good! Really well written and thought out. Also, it's always satisfying to see Sakura with a backbone, especially after Kisimoto obliterated any hint of character development she had by the end of the series -_-'

Hope you plan to continue writing this sometime!
AMMiss chapter 14 . 4/14
Can anybody say, "crapity-crap-crap McCrap-crap crap"?

Anyways, love this story!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon!
Happy Writing!
Gladiara Alata chapter 14 . 4/6
Amazing fic you got here and with some serious SakuraxGaara moments going on too. I ship your SakuraxGaara so hard!
Anyway, good work once again.
yoong chapter 14 . 3/27
This is one of the best of the hundred thousands naruto fanfiction. I just noticed that this was written 2years ago, I hope that you can still finish this awesome piece of art.

PS. please just go with gaara x sakura pairing
Oh naruto and his antics he really made me lmao in this chapter. He is not that much hilarious in shippuden. Ooh I will be expecting much gaara x sakura in the next chapter. I'm a bit tired of my first otp sasusaku that I'm rooting for gaasaku
Awesome sakura vs sasuke I wish kishimoto had made sakura this awesome... Well he did but only at the end of the manga
1,698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »