Reviews for Catch 22
amr56 chapter 14 . 4/22
I just found your story and I like it a lot. I like what you've done with the characters and their relationships. I like Gaara a lot, especially in this last chapter. I'm excited to see where you take it, and I hope you update soon. Thanks for sharing!
Haruno-Sara chapter 14 . 4/19
Updaaaate
ItachisChocolate284 chapter 14 . 4/16
This is so good! Really well written and thought out. Also, it's always satisfying to see Sakura with a backbone, especially after Kisimoto obliterated any hint of character development she had by the end of the series -_-'

Hope you plan to continue writing this sometime!
AMMiss chapter 14 . 4/14
Can anybody say, "crapity-crap-crap McCrap-crap crap"?

Anyways, love this story!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon!
Happy Writing!
Gladiara Alata chapter 14 . 4/6
Amazing fic you got here and with some serious SakuraxGaara moments going on too. I ship your SakuraxGaara so hard!
Anyway, good work once again.
yoong chapter 14 . 3/27
This is one of the best of the hundred thousands naruto fanfiction. I just noticed that this was written 2years ago, I hope that you can still finish this awesome piece of art.

PS. please just go with gaara x sakura pairing
Oh naruto and his antics he really made me lmao in this chapter. He is not that much hilarious in shippuden. Ooh I will be expecting much gaara x sakura in the next chapter. I'm a bit tired of my first otp sasusaku that I'm rooting for gaasaku
Awesome sakura vs sasuke fight...how I wish kishimoto had made sakura this awesome... Well he did but only at the end of the manga
Awesome! Kick the teme's ass Sakura-chan!
yoong chapter 10 . 3/27
Ugh and I thought sakura is finally getting over the infuriating son of a bitch
lilite chapter 2 . 3/26
Bitch please. Lmao that was so cool and I loved how you developed her 2nd chunin exam. I loved how she one punched Lee. and omg sexy Gaara, that's not the rest of him right, I'm kinda rooting for gaaxsaku though I know you won't be focusing on romance.. I hope there will be moment on the future gaara kidnapped arc
lilite chapter 1 . 3/26
Amazing sakura centric story. Sakura has always beem my favorite character but I never really understood her much I only liked her because of her pink and red cute design but as I watch the whole series again I think ive come to sympathize and understand her better.
kri chapter 14 . 3/25
I love this fic. I really think you should continue it, sakura was totally underestimated in the series. This is actually what a strong kunoichi should be like.
I totally see this as a sasusaku with some gaasaku in between
emmacat1234 chapter 14 . 3/24
LOVED THIS. I know you've abandoned it, but I still have hope. I know you said no pairing but I'm totally feeling sasuke in this one.
TryHardMonster chapter 14 . 3/24
Its a cool story we need more kick ass Sakura stories. I really like the tittle and I think Gaara and Sakura are going to get together with the way the story is going now.
1,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »