Reviews for Catch 22
Haru chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Hot damn. I'm gonna use that line in one of my stories, definitely. I do not fear those who are beneath me. Of course, I couldn't come up with such a cool line (I think) so credits are to you.
little miss saigon chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
Okay... Two years. Not cool.
ESPECIALLY SINCE ITS IN A DAMN CLIFFY
AT LEAST PM ME WITH YES MISS SAIGON I AM ALIVE AND SORRY I AM PUTTING YOU THIS INTENSE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL TRAUMA AND PAIN
little miss saigon chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Awwww
/sniffles
The birthday arc was beautiful and perfect and was so friendshippy
And sakura beating his butt
/cackles
Glorious
little miss saigon chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
/cackles
beautiful
/rolls around
little miss saigon chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
oooohhhh
okay so um the commas in the sharingan are called tomoe singular and tomoes plural
um yeah
also
ooohhhhhhh i like disss
/rolls over/
i need moar sasusaku fluff plz
little miss saigon chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
/sniffles
i like this chapter
because sakura was awesome and kicked butt
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Best canon, sakura-centric fic. Ever.
sionnachsSkulk chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
oh my goodness you are absolutely EVIL for leaving us with this tantalizing plot twist for two years oh my god. That being said I LOVE THIS FIC omg I always enjoy Sakura-being-a-badass but this one is particularly well done.
Alice aquabld chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
OMAIGAD SNAKE PEDO IN DISGUISE IS HERE! SASUKE ALEEERT!
CrystalBud chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
Please update! I love this story :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
Omfg! Please continue! Its getting good! Gaara x Sakura for life!
StarsAmongSouls chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Really? That idiot.
Miss choco-chips chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
Oh, why?! Why, god?! It happens every time i found a exceptionally good ff! I was so happy, and even read every chapter in just two hours... and then this. How sad is to know it have beem more than a year since your last update.
It's just the perfect fic. You make sakura's habillities being noted, but don't over exagerate them (sorry if any of this doesn't made sense, my first lenguage isn't english, so... ). I hate too Kishimoto's attitude above sakura. She deserves more credit than she has. She is above konoha's hokage level!
Aww i totally loved Akihiko. Why you had to make him die? He was soooo sweet. And that kiss with shikamaru underground... i totally loved it.
Altough, one of my favorites parts was when kakashi had to select some guy to take sakura's purity. I can only imagine how hard it had to be for him.
And now, sakura's relashionship with gaara... i'm hopping you please consider to make this a gaaraXsaku fic. They are so cute together...
Well, thats all. Just please, PLEASE, continue this. Or at least, can you find a little time to answer this and tell me to no waits for an update? Please, i beg. I understand you should be really busy, but if you happen to find a minute...
Thank you for writting this! Its a wonderful fic. Loved it!
Hugs!
CryingMoonLight chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
Okay. I know life sucks, and updating is kinda hard when life is like that. Nonetheless, I am still waiting for your next update. (To be honest I'm kinda rooting for Gaara but Sasuke and Shika kinda works too). Goodluck with life. I do hope I hear from you soon. This story makes me try to live. And I know it's fanfiction, fiction within a fiction. I hope you know how good you are and that you can give people hope in real life. Thank you, truly.
jhiancasey chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
yeah! gaasaku! yey!;)
pls finish this fic! its awesome!
and i really would like to know how close gaara and sakura will be while she stays in Suna..
and when she get back in Konoha, is there any changes in her relationship with sasuke.. or neji.. (im a nejisaku fan too!;))
1,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »