Reviews for Catch 22
KassfromVenus chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
It's a good time to keep on writing
Haru chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Nopenopenopenopenope Pedosnake is back
Also Gaasaku yus
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Great story ! ;)
Will it be continued?
fhERF9N chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
such a cliffieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
and you're probably a little annoyed at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
for only reviewing when i reach the end of the storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
but anyways you're writings really goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Kitty chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
Can't get enough of it! I love every single read of this story of yours
Hope you'll update soon! You're keeping us on our toes with Kabuto/Orochimaru's appearance
Vehyn Fyre chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
I just wanted to say thank you for such an amazing story. Whether you update or not, I'll be waiting!
kArLaLa chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Oh noooo! Why hasn't this been updated for years? T.T Please! I need to know what happens next! T.T I really love the way you write! Also, I hope this turns out to be a SasuSaku fanfic ;) heehee! Great job!
Mass Romantic chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
I really enjoyed reading following this story! Kishimoto's characterization and development of female characters is terrible and they often serve as a benchmark to measure the growth of their male counterparts, squandering their potential, which is insulting to read as a female. I loved the realistic characterization in here - in Sakura as well as the other female characters who make an appearance. I genuinely hope you continue to write Sakura's story, you do her justice.
Tsurara Asahino chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
It was awesome.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
hihihi plz update soon the cliffy sucks :C

i cant take this anymoreeee i need to know more
Random Peep chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Second time in reading this, and did you know? You sorta just got me wanting to read some GaaSaku or KakaSaku HAHAH xD
Teyona chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Oh my gosh this is too incredible, it started of nice and easy then gradually got more intense. I just love it but I'm so torn that it had to be a cliffhanger. Really hoping that one day you can update this. Oh and also I'm loving Gaara and Sakura's interactions hopefully we get to see them get closer!
EagleHawk chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
Holy Heck! Please tell me you're continuing this! It's AWESOME! :)
Oceanmina101 chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
This is an amazing story! !
Please continue it!
awqueered chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
Oh my god I was reading this chapter again and it's fantastic and this story is fantastic and I know you haven't updated in awhile but I sincerely hope you haven't given up on this story! I look forward to the next chapter! Please please update
1,737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »