Reviews for Catch 22
That moment when you realize you've been waiting for a story update for four years and you want to just roll over and die.
Zyura Kailaidrianina chapter 14 . 4/9
OMG I really really really love this! I know that it has been a while since you updated, but please don't abandon this story! It's really good! Please continue it!
IceTea579 chapter 14 . 4/8
This is a very good story! I really liked how you wrote Sakura's character! Please update this soon! I know you haven't updated in like four years but you never know.
Blacksheep013 chapter 1 . 4/6
this story is very amazing.. I love the way you made sakura's character. I really really really hope that you will still continue this wonderful story...I will definitely wait for the update..
Sadie chapter 2 . 3/31
This story is DEFINITELY humorous.
Sadie chapter 1 . 3/31
For some reason I cracked up when Sakura said "Good riddance"
KikiAC chapter 14 . 3/25
are you still alive?
bruh your finals were over 4 years ago wtf PLS START WRITING AGAIN :(
Please come back... Pleaseeee
IneffablyKT chapter 14 . 2/20
So I know this hadn't been updated in a few years but please let me just tell you how wonderful I find it to still find these kinds of fic in existence. They share some sort of subconscious craving I have for the Sakura That Absolutely Kicks Butt But Kishimoto Does Her Dirty. The manga ending is and never shall be quite as satisfying as stories like yours. Thank you so much for having written this when you did!
I love your story and did anyone except me noticed that in manga sakura is most beautiful girl. But in anime she is very ugly. I don't understand why SP hate her and favour hinata. It is just unfair and her major hate comes from the fact that she is not pretty in amine.
Updateeeeeeeeeee
Please hurry up and update
Please updateee... Pleaseee