Reviews for Catch 22
Oh naruto and his antics he really made me lmao in this chapter. He is not that much hilarious in shippuden. Ooh I will be expecting much gaara x sakura in the next chapter. I'm a bit tired of my first otp sasusaku that I'm rooting for gaasaku
Awesome sakura vs sasuke fight...how I wish kishimoto had made sakura this awesome... Well he did but only at the end of the manga
Awesome! Kick the teme's ass Sakura-chan!
yoong chapter 10 . 3/27
Ugh and I thought sakura is finally getting over the infuriating son of a bitch
lilite chapter 2 . 3/26
Bitch please. Lmao that was so cool and I loved how you developed her 2nd chunin exam. I loved how she one punched Lee. and omg sexy Gaara, that's not the rest of him right, I'm kinda rooting for gaaxsaku though I know you won't be focusing on romance.. I hope there will be moment on the future gaara kidnapped arc
lilite chapter 1 . 3/26
Amazing sakura centric story. Sakura has always beem my favorite character but I never really understood her much I only liked her because of her pink and red cute design but as I watch the whole series again I think ive come to sympathize and understand her better.
kri chapter 14 . 3/25
I love this fic. I really think you should continue it, sakura was totally underestimated in the series. This is actually what a strong kunoichi should be like.
I totally see this as a sasusaku with some gaasaku in between
emmacat1234 chapter 14 . 3/24
LOVED THIS. I know you've abandoned it, but I still have hope. I know you said no pairing but I'm totally feeling sasuke in this one.
TryHardMonster chapter 14 . 3/24
Its a cool story we need more kick ass Sakura stories. I really like the tittle and I think Gaara and Sakura are going to get together with the way the story is going now.
Why have you not updated yet? For shame.
Deja-You chapter 14 . 3/18
Aw, this is my favourite of your fics. It's really regrettable that it's been abandoned. (I am assuming that it has been, since it was last updated just shy of two years ago.)

Well, nothing to be done, I guess. Did you drop it because you didn't like it any more? Or perhaps you've lost interest in Naruto? (The ending was severely lackluster, I must admit...it can really derail the motivation to write fic for the fandom.) Or are you just getting out of fan-fiction altogether? (Since your newest one looks like it hasn't been updated in a bit.)

I'm just asking so I know whether I should still hope for updates or not. I'm not gonna jump up and down shouting 'update! update!' because come on...it's fan stuff. It's free and it is not a job or obligation. We write it because we enjoy it. I hope it's not that your love of Naruto has just been killed, though...I always hate when I lose one of my fandoms. It's sad.
TangoDeltaBravo chapter 14 . 3/5
A highly entertaining story. I laughed and then chuckled for a good minute after reading Tsunade's response letter. Even though it's been a long while since you've updated, I'd love to see more of where this story will go!
kimchi759 chapter 14 . 3/1
Out of curiosity, does she still wear that necklace with Akihiko's ring? And does she not interact with Shikamaru anymore? Neji stopped showing up, too.
On a different note, I thoroughly enjoyed her verbal beatdown of Cho and the complaining elders. Temari's comment about three men crying in the hallways had me snickering, as did Tsunade's proud note with the ending remark about Sai.
And even I can tell my hopes will likely be fruitless, but I'd mucchhh rather this end with a Gaara/Sakura pairing than a Sasuke/Sakura, if there must be a pairing.
The spar was a lot of fun to read, too, though the way this chapter ended...well, shiz.
Looking forward to the next chapter and hoping you haven't abandoned this!
kimchi759 chapter 13 . 3/1
I get the feeling you're a Sakura/Sasuke fan. Unless Sasuke undergoes a huge personality adjustment and matures a hell of a lot, I tend to, er, dislike the pairing - especially when Sakura changes enough from Kishimoto's misogynistic portrayal to merit praise. That said, I really enjoyed the humorous scene during Naruto's battle at the exams, the touching moment when he apologized for his careless words, and the general silliness of him and Suigetsu together. Oh, and the younger shinobi being intimidated was super amusing, as was Naruto's liveliness while in his birthday suit. I do wish you'd made her a bit more mature about the male anatomy, though. She's a shinobi, not a civilian. Then again, I suppose some aspects of this fic are just much more light hearted than its dark moments.
Still hope they stop protecting her at some point!
kimchi759 chapter 12 . 3/1
It's frustrating to know that after all this time, she's still not their (meaning Sasuke and Naruto) equal. That, I think, was the most painful part about canon!Sakura. She's a medic - why doesn't she study poisons so she can coat her weapons in paralytics? And shouldn't a chakra scalpel or knife be debilitating enough with just a glancing scrape? Mrgh. So frustrating.
On a different note, I might've been a little more than rant-y in my last review, but I stand by my assertion that Sasuke is still a condescending arse.
It'd be nice if you had her teammates truly acknowledge her by the end of this fic, yeah?
1,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »