Reviews for Catch 22
dragonpie11 chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
okay, I need to breath... THIS IS AWESOME ! HELL YEAH, REALLY, THIS HOW SHOULD BE WRITTEN ABOUT SAKURA IN MANGA. love love love this ! please update soon
CosmicDucks chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
Cliffhanger D,:
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
I hate when finals go for 3 years! Great story I wish there was more!
faved and just in case! followed.
Kelseyklsy chapter 14 . 7/10/2016
Great story! I hope you'll get around to updating when you have time :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2016
I can't believe I've been waiting for you to update this for more than 3 years! TT
Nike Scarlet chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
This is the best Sakura story I have EVER read, and I've read a lot. Keep up the good work and I hope that the next chapter comes out soon!
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 14 . 6/2/2016
OMG I'M SO DAMN EXCITED FOR THE NEXT FIGHT. And Gaara and Sakura are so adorable! Please update soon.
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
Ohmygod! I am fangirling so bad right now! Please you have to update this story,it's amazing!
Its the perfect mix of canon and fanfiction :D
You have amazing writing skills your english and story line are both spot-on and overall its just a pleasure to read this fic :)
Please update soon, you cannot abandon this now, not after coming so far. All the effort and time you put into writing this fic needs to be honoured and justified, and the only way to do that is; by completing this fic :D
So on behalf of all your fans I request you to please please update.
3rd chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
I'm so fucking hype for this story thank you for writing a Sakura that isn't declaring how powerful she's become as she stands in the background of every fight ever
Sorry chapter 14 . 4/21/2016
Okay, Sorry, I know you probably get messages like this all the time, and I know it can be very annoying when you've lost the spark for the story, But tomorrow will mark three years of waiting for the next chapter, Three years I've sat and re-read this and all your other stories.

I love your writing style and I love where this story is going, I truly cannot express how much I enjoy -No Love, your stories.

If it truly isn't any problem I would love for this to be updated soon :)
Anon chapter 14 . 4/20/2016
Hey! Just spend the past few hours not doing my homework, lol. This story is amazing- I love your portrayal of Sakura and all of the elements and plot points of the story. You captured all the sides that I'd of loved to see from her in the canon manga and anime. The blooming Gara and Sakura friendship in Chapter 14 was a pleasant and welcomed suppose. The story is engaging and fun, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't think you'll finish this story anytime soon especially because it's been a few years since you last updated it, but if in case you ever have an interest in Catch 22 again, I'll be waiting in anticipation for your update. Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
THIS IS SO FCKING AMAZING OMG I HONESTLY WISH THIS WAS CANON sorry for my yelling I'm just so excited from reading this wonderful story. Sakura is one of my favourite characters and favourite kunoichi in 'Naruto' and i hate it when other people call her weak and how kishimoto kinda left her out. She has so much potential and strength and beauty and intelligence and SPUNK! I love how you portrayed her in your story. I feel like you really captured the essence of her character right and spot on and just THANK YOU for creating this story this has really made me super happy!
-Ashes-
Veronica chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
I just finished chapter 4. If in the anime, if I'd have seen Sakura crying over Kakashi's body, just the way you portrayed it in this chapter, I would have absolutely broken down, sobbing like I'd lost a real person and not a fictional character. I remember being so shocked at his "death", like, "how could Kishi do this to me? First Jiraiya, now Kakashi...I can't even deal!" and I just gaped in disbelief at my TV. If Sakura had been there crying, I'd have felt like I was 8 y/o again watching The Lion King, "please, please wake up!" Oh God the feels!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
Why is it that every good Sakura/OC I find always ends up with said OC dying in either the same or the next chapter the ship sails?!
KHB123 chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
This was awesome! Sakura is awesome! Just seeing work her way up to the top these past two years makes ME want to start working out!:) I loved how she managed to beat Lee in the Chunin Exams, managed to do more than two hundred reps lifting a boulder (damn girl:), be the boss of nurses at fifteen, and finally show her true strength to Kakashi and Naruto, totally freaking them both out, Lol! I remember that episode and definitely felt my jaw drop when seeing her cause a massive earthquake! She improved so much! I was so proud of her….and also kept thinking 'wait till you see her now, Sasuke! She ought to kick your ungrateful butt now when they find you!' I was looking forward to seeing that….that is, until we didn't:( *Heavy sigh* Typical, of course! Guess the next chapter will show that.
1,765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »