Reviews for Catch 22
Sook03 chapter 14 . 1/2
Ohmigod. This was intense and super unexpected! Please don't keep us in suspense for much longer, pretty please! I would be so grateful and happy to see a new update from you!
Sook03 chapter 12 . 1/2
Ohmigod that fight scene was good! Cool Sakura is super cool!
Sook03 chapter 11 . 1/2
Yes! Strong Sakura is the best. Strong Sakura doesn't wait for any man to save her :3
Sook03 chapter 10 . 1/2
Ohmigod. The shower scene. He didn't even bother trying to knock; he needs to be taught some manners with a fist.
Sook03 chapter 9 . 1/2
Oh dear oh dear.
Sook03 chapter 8 . 1/2
She is so cool. I can't event.
On the note of PTSD; she really needs to talk to someone about it. She shouldn't have to suffer like this. It ain't right
Sook03 chapter 7 . 1/1
Yes. Slay, sakura!
Sook03 chapter 6 . 1/1
Yes. Strong cool nature Sakura is the best.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 1/1
Shit, I wanna cry too now. Poor Sakura. That old goat is disgusting and ought to be castrated. The root will probably try to kill them once they're outside of the gate.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 1/1
So cool! But I'm worried about the new stand in hokage. This is a really dangerous situation.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 1/1
The coolness of this chapter was so overwhelming that I Damn near fainted. I would follow this Sakura!
Sook03 chapter 2 . 1/1
I loves this chapter! Sakura was so cool and competent; a really good role model yay!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/1
I felt like Sakura was done a major disservice throughout naruto. It drove me damn insane how they coddled her, she was never given a chance to excel or try things out for herself. Thats why I was so amazed and grateful when she became the hokage's disciple. Because she grew so much and I really saw that people appreciated her more. Thanks for writing so beautifully and compassionately about her!
Otakugal chapter 14 . 1/1
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SO FREAKIN GOOD! I WANT MORE PUHLEEAASSSEE! :D
theokinawansweetpotato chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Holy shit. This is one of the best naruto fanfics i have ever read. I am obsessed. Thank you for writing Sakura as strong, smart, and courageous as she should have been. Also, your writing and story telling is fantastic! There is a good balance of fun and heartache. Great job!
1,668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »