Reviews for Catch 22
Sook03 chapter 4 . 1/1
So cool! But I'm worried about the new stand in hokage. This is a really dangerous situation.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 1/1
The coolness of this chapter was so overwhelming that I Damn near fainted. I would follow this Sakura!
Sook03 chapter 2 . 1/1
I loves this chapter! Sakura was so cool and competent; a really good role model yay!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/1
I felt like Sakura was done a major disservice throughout naruto. It drove me damn insane how they coddled her, she was never given a chance to excel or try things out for herself. Thats why I was so amazed and grateful when she became the hokage's disciple. Because she grew so much and I really saw that people appreciated her more. Thanks for writing so beautifully and compassionately about her!
Otakugal chapter 14 . 1/1
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SO FREAKIN GOOD! I WANT MORE PUHLEEAASSSEE! :D
theokinawansweetpotato chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Holy shit. This is one of the best naruto fanfics i have ever read. I am obsessed. Thank you for writing Sakura as strong, smart, and courageous as she should have been. Also, your writing and story telling is fantastic! There is a good balance of fun and heartache. Great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
DANZOU! IS! DISGUSTING!
lollipop-chan chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Holy eff. Let me start this off by saying I almost didn't read this story, I skimmed the first paprgraph and was like wow okay, this seems good.

what an understatement. This is probably the best Naruto fanfic I've read in a very long time. I'm obsessed. The way you write Sakura is amazing. she's not just some Mary-Sue that a lot of Sakura centric-stories seem to be, she's an actual fleshed out character and it's amazing.

I also love how there isn't any real romance blocking up the story either. It shows that Sakura is capable as shit with out being someone's love interest the entire time.

Well damn, I am just blown away by this story. I stayed up all night reading it. I hope you do update soon, but even if you never do, this story will seriously still be one of my favorites.
HeyJoe0929 chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Please tell me the author of this story is not dead...
Inlovewithships chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
Cliffhanger?! Why did you leave us with a cliffhanger?! Please updateeee!
Jess Grape chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Omg! please, tell me you'll continue the story, I'm begging you!
Bookworm.1994 chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Hey, this story would be a GaaraxSakura? Because I would love it...:)
HinoteRaion chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Aw man, this has gotta be one of my most favourite Naruto fandoms on this site. It's such an interesting story! Not only does it focus on Sakura (who I think, by the way, is a great character that just hasn't been explored enough in the canon verse) and her development, but also her relationships with a lot of others. What I love about this the most though is that there is hardly any bashing on the other characters, and ya know, there aren't many fanfics that have that haha.
Well, even though you haven't updated in quite a while, I hope to see the next chapter on the future!
mysteriousgirl8395 chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Omgee I just spent my entire Sunday reading your book just to find that it isn't completed T.T please update as soon as you can :( I really like your writing style! Your story had me hook line and sinker ;)
qwe chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
this is my favorite story in the whole naruto ff world. please do update. im tired of kishi's shit writing. he should have had you as an adviser. kishi is so inconsistent and stuff and i just hate the senseless ending.
1,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »