Reviews for Catch 22
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 1/3
i really like it...
not telling chapter 3 . 1/1
man.. i really love the summary..
lari chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
i usually don't read ffs that are not complete, and even more rarely i comment on them - i know, i'm mean - but man, i have to comment on this one, because damn! I really liked what you did with the story, how well you balanced Sakura and how well you structured her bonds, and omg, if keep going you weren't going to hear the end of it. So, as you must have noticed, i'm kind of freaking desperate for a update, because i can't handle THIS DAMN CLIFFHANGER, WOMAN! PLEASE KEEP GOING OR I MIGHT DIE AND I'LL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU, I PROMISE. So...pretty please? Update please, *-*
varee chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Love the way you spin this tale. Please update soon!
Cheers,
Varee
SanaSANsama chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
wow, I love it, please update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
love it. im glad that you wrote in sakuras pov. i really like her and i appreciate that youve shown her growth as a kunoichi medic then as a young woman. hope to read more
CrystalBud chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
love this story :D
Your reader chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
U are not thinking about stop writing this story, right?
Alphaa23 chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Really love this story ! Hope you update it soon *.*
sakurarules4eternity chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
This is probably my favorite story of yours. I like that the focus is on Sakura and her bitter yet sweet relationship who she cares about. And it is interesting to read about all the different things Sakura could have done had the manga paid a bit more attention to her. Anyway, I see that you not updated for a while. This is a brilliant story and I cannot wait to read the next chapter and it would be great if you updated soon. Thanks for the great story.
foraslanthelion chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
"The medic blushed. It was one thing for one of her colleagues in Konoha to compliment her skills, but for the Kazekage to do it? She was flattered beyond a shadow of a doubt. "

Was that last pun intentional?

Anyways, great story! I love to see Sakura finally at her full potential!
MissKonoha chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
God, I love you for giving her the axe, I just love it when I read a fic and Sakura has her huge axe.
Amazing chapter. Now, on to read the rest... ;D
Jellybell chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
Please update more often. It's been months, and I really like this story. It has drama, tension, sad parts funny parts, lots of Gaara (which is my criteria for a good story) and it actually follows Sakura, who in my opinion needs more fanfictions than the gazillion already online. And wait, is that the tiny beginning of a Gaara/Sakura romance? Oh, well, maybe not. Still, I love this! You should really, really update!
Memory25 chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Wow...this is just...wow. I kind of like how Sasuke keeps see-sawing in his speech with Sakura. It's kind of obvious he's pulling her leg when he's talking to her, but I guess that knowledge comes from not being involved. Distance brings clarity and all that. :)

I'm kind of concerned that Sakura has not really dealt with any of the problems she's been having, what with the rape and the self-esteem and the overprotectiveness issue. I guess it's kind of too much to expect that she would try and get help for them, and also the fact that SHE is the only one in the team who can actually be decent emotional support. Kakashi can deal with the shinobi aspects and maybe give a hug or two, but Naruto and Sasuke? For one: Not just overprotectiveness, but SMOTHERING. For two: Emotional retards. For three: One feels that emotions are a hindrance while the other will turn into a great ball of righteous fury. Either way there would still be a loss of respect that she can't 'handle' herself. :/ Or so she thinks? Ah well.

In any case, I'm just concerned that she might reach her limit and blow soon. Other than that, I'm glad I read this story. :D
georgie647 chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
love this story, please continue
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »