Reviews for Catch 22
Please hurry up and update
Please updateee... Pleaseee
Please hurry up..
ink7blot chapter 14 . 1/23
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. It's a gorgeous piece of work, honest. I can't imagine how long it must take you to write each chapter, what with having to check it with some of the major points in the canonical series.

I look forward to more confused Sasuke and more Karin. God, I'm so glad that you didn't make Karin a random bimbo. She's still annoying, but she's still Karin. I actually feel like she has a use in this story beyond pissing off Sasuke and making Sakura jealous and making Team 7 hate her.

Love you, love your work. Toodles!
-Scarlet
ink7blot chapter 2 . 1/22
FAVORITE WORDS: THE LAST TWO
ink7blot chapter 1 . 1/22
Major LMAO-ing going on over on this end because of those last three, italicized words.
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 14 . 1/22
NON. NAY. NAI. NEIN. DO NOT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS i-i need more dammit *gross sobbing*
Creaphen chapter 13 . 1/15
I would just like to say that this is an amazing story with beautiful characterization and plot that keeps you on your toes at the best moments, but at the same time leaving enough room for character development outside of the main plots. The way the story is written is also clear and descriptive enough to paint a beautiful picture in the readers' mind. I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction and I hope that you update soon! Keep up the good work and thanks for posting this!
I knew it was a bad idea to read this fic when i saw the last update was nearly 3-4 years ago but I'm so hooked in this i hope there's more of it ㅠ ㅠ
KoolKittyKat256 chapter 14 . 1/6
Please update soon! This is a great story!
StarKiss666 chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
Just read all 14 chapters and I just wanted to let you know that I really like this story so far and can hardly wait for the next chapter! But I DO want to say that Sakura BETTER become a Jounin before her boys. Cause I like it! Lol Will she activate her seal? Really want to see her with her strength of a hundred seal on her forehead! Permanently! Update soon, please!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
All I can say is that...IT IS FUCKING AMAZING! Sorry for the curse word, but YOU CAN't JUST END IT THERE! But I Hope that you'll still continue the story... And it's been sooooooo long so keep up the good work and... Please please please don't abandon it
Her Pretty Smile chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
Hahahaha I can’t believe it’s already three years since I’ve waited for your update. Please continue! I love a good Sakura-centric story.
OXemoXO chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Please update when you can its a really good story!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
YOU'VE GOT SOME FUCKIN' BALLS ENDING THE STORY AT SUCH A CLIFFHANGER AND NOT UPTDATING FOR 3 YEARS IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I READ ALL 14 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY UPDATE PLEASE OR I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I WILL ONLY CRY ALL DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE JUST PLEASE UPDATE
1,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »