Reviews for Catch 22
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
Why is it that every good Sakura/OC I find always ends up with said OC dying in either the same or the next chapter the ship sails?!
KHB123 chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
This was awesome! Sakura is awesome! Just seeing work her way up to the top these past two years makes ME want to start working out!:) I loved how she managed to beat Lee in the Chunin Exams, managed to do more than two hundred reps lifting a boulder (damn girl:), be the boss of nurses at fifteen, and finally show her true strength to Kakashi and Naruto, totally freaking them both out, Lol! I remember that episode and definitely felt my jaw drop when seeing her cause a massive earthquake! She improved so much! I was so proud of her….and also kept thinking 'wait till you see her now, Sasuke! She ought to kick your ungrateful butt now when they find you!' I was looking forward to seeing that….that is, until we didn't:( *Heavy sigh* Typical, of course! Guess the next chapter will show that.
KHB123 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
This is a really start to recalling and describing Sakura's character! Everything that you emphasis is totally true: throughout the entire Naruto series (I mean the one before Shippuden), Sakura has always been held back. It's infuriating to watch! I mean, it's sweet that they protect her because she needed it at the time, but come on, let's face the fact that they're never giving her a chance, nor helping her improve! Even in Shippuden when she gets much better in both battles and maturity, the author still tries to find a way to keep her out of the way! It's unacceptable, and you're not alone: all of us girls believe it.
After all this, I find it understandable that her being the "useless" one through the first series brings her further character development and more motivation into becoming a good ninja, just to prove to not only her team, but to everyone else that she can be capable of becoming strong despite not having any clan blood or anything big like that. At the beginning of the series, I couldn't stand her because she was the typical, annoying fangirl over Sasuke and while also being mean to Naruto, but over time she has revealed to be a shy, sweet girl with compassion, a fiery temper, and unwavering love, especially to those who don't deserve it (ahem, Sasuke, the insensitive jerk).
I can't wait to see her training with Tsunade in the next chapter and find out what extremely difficult training she took to get stronger. You had no idea how relieved I was when Sakura finally found her purpose in life to become a medic and a teacher who will actually help her. Honestly, those boys need to wake up! I really can't wait to see the looks on their faces!:)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
Please update! This is legit my favorite fan fiction and it's been so long and I am dying! Please tell me you didn't give up this story
May21Spring chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
Are you gonna come back hun, I think I can speak for the rest of us we would love more chapters in the two stories you haven't finished yet. Please at least let us know if you are going to finish them cause I miss your updates.
de junco chapter 14 . 2/9/2016
So I've finally caught up!

I've got to admit that I'm disappointed that there's nothing more, but I have wholeheartedly enjoyed this whole story. Tbh, I'm not really familiar with the canon story, and actually got into the fandom through fanfiction, so I really enjoy looking for stories that improve the characters beyond their canon counterparts. And, I must say, this is a truly fantastic portrayal of Sakura as the true badass she could've been had Kishimoto not screwed it up.

I really love her developing skills and leadership abilities, the latter of which being something that people often seem to delegate only to Naruto. Seeing her thrive in Suna's hospital and come into her own is a very satisfying thing to read, since it shows her ability to lead and guide people to roles that complement their strengths and weaknesses, which is something I've always wanted to see Sakura do.

However, you've also made sure to keep her more human and flawed to a realistic degree, which is also enjoyable and more relatable. For instance, her jealousy when she realizes how adept Ino is at healing. It's something that everyone's encountered, and I like that Sakura hasn't just evolved into this perfect and morally flawless character, that she's still got those familiar problems that - even though she knows it's petty and unbecoming of her - she can't quite shake.

If this isn't going to be continued, well, that'll be a shame. But I wanted to let you know that it's been a great ride reading this story, and it's definitely become one of my favourites.
de junco chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
Ok, normally I finish a whole fic before I make a comment, but I just have to comment here... this is SUCH a great story to read. Just, oh my god, I love how you're writing Sakura, how she's developed so far beyond canon, the great idea to give her an important journey outside of Konoha (because it's hard to reach your full potential stuck in the same place, without being exposed to adverse and unfamiliar conditions), the OC love interest (I actually wish I could learn more about Akihiko, and usually I really detest OC love interests for main characters), and just how much of a badass, determined and multi-faceted character she's becoming. Ahhhh, this is so fun to read. And okay, I shall now continue reading.
Callian31 chapter 10 . 2/2/2016
Still waiting for her to punch his pretty teeth out.
Callian31 chapter 8 . 2/2/2016
I love you Sakura. Have I ever told you that"
Callian31 chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
And this is working out in her favor!?
pinkisstrong chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
looks like this is gonna be a long enemy to get rid of anyway cant wait to see what happens update when you can sakura only gets justice in fiction since you know in canon the writer hates her guts proven facts
Angella1012 chapter 14 . 1/30/2016
Ahh! You need to update!
CrzyFreek09 chapter 14 . 1/26/2016
Wow... love this! Couldn't stop once I started. There are very few very well written stories about a stronger Sakura and still able to keep all characters personalities believable... was kind of upset realizig that the story has not been updated since 2013. I really hope this wont be another great plot never to be finished. Looking forward to seeing how Sakura and Gaara take care of Orochimaru.
A. B. Page chapter 14 . 1/5/2016
Oh Please for the love of god Update this! I love this story so Much! :) It's so good!
CloeyMarie chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
This is one fanfic that I come back year after year to read. The way you build and develop the characters is masterful! It never fails to get me wishing there was more.
1,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »