Reviews for Catch 22
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
I understand that you probably have a life or things to do, but you're literally KILLING me. I don't even know how long it's been since you updated this story, but it feels like it's been forever. Please, please continue writing this story. It's probably one of the best stories that focuses on Sakura that I've ever read. Please update soon!
Retatata chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
Please update,this is an incredible fan fiction,and I finished reading it in one go two years ago!The friendship between Gaara and Sakura was one of my favourite moments :) Please don't tell me you abondoned the story,it's way too good for that.
Always waiting :)
A fan x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
It's seems like ur having Sakura blame everyone else but herself for her failures, that's just incredibly disengenoues and immature
AnimeXHarem chapter 14 . 8/18/2015
Holly shit-suji!
Please tell me you gonna update soon. This cliff is to muchhh.
What will Orchimaru do?! Will he kidnap Sakura-chan? Will she meet Itachi and all the Akatsuki gang? When you say alive do you actually mean ALIVE? As in their own skin and not that jutsu that makes them look like paper plates. What in the hell is going to happen? I'm so excited for this!... Wait why in the hell are the Akatsuki's with Ocho thoo? Didn't they like hate him?
Anyways hope you are indeed alive and still planing to update this! Or ill choke on my tears from waiting ..
Ja Ne!
AXH
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Do you have ANY idea how much I was panicking when Danzo suddenly tried to pull rape! OH God, I was so scared, the sorry had suddenly shifted from Sakura inspiration to down right I dont know how to deal with this. Because I hate...HATE stories with rape in it, especially if delt in a away that is down right disrespectful of real life victims!

But...but good god, thank you, thank you for stopping it, thank you for not going through with it and useing such a serious matter as a stepping stone in the story.
shuran chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
Dans la série Sakura est la plus âgée car ils ont tous le même âge. Mais bon passons.
Haru chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Hot damn. I'm gonna use that line in one of my stories, definitely. I do not fear those who are beneath me. Of course, I couldn't come up with such a cool line (I think) so credits are to you.
little miss saigon chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
Okay... Two years. Not cool.
ESPECIALLY SINCE ITS IN A DAMN CLIFFY
AT LEAST PM ME WITH YES MISS SAIGON I AM ALIVE AND SORRY I AM PUTTING YOU THIS INTENSE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL TRAUMA AND PAIN
little miss saigon chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Awwww
/sniffles
The birthday arc was beautiful and perfect and was so friendshippy
And sakura beating his butt
/cackles
Glorious
little miss saigon chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
/cackles
beautiful
/rolls around
little miss saigon chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
oooohhhh
okay so um the commas in the sharingan are called tomoe singular and tomoes plural
um yeah
also
ooohhhhhhh i like disss
/rolls over/
i need moar sasusaku fluff plz
little miss saigon chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
/sniffles
i like this chapter
because sakura was awesome and kicked butt
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Best canon, sakura-centric fic. Ever.
sionnachsSkulk chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
oh my goodness you are absolutely EVIL for leaving us with this tantalizing plot twist for two years oh my god. That being said I LOVE THIS FIC omg I always enjoy Sakura-being-a-badass but this one is particularly well done.
Alice aquabld chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
OMAIGAD SNAKE PEDO IN DISGUISE IS HERE! SASUKE ALEEERT!
1,737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »