Reviews for Catch 22
Kahoko chapter 14 . 1/28
This needs to be updated! Finally some amazing character development, some unveiled potential for the only female member of team 7 within the canon plot!
While Naruto just ended, I can't help but be disappointed. I have followed the manga from the first somewhat promising chapter to its glorious end, yet females are usually dull. While I liked Sakura, i found that her character development is shaky, from kickass-Sakura to annoying-crying-damsell-in-distress-Sakura. So much potential yet completely useless from the plot's pov.
I love your characterization. Growing strong enough to fight and protect, that should have been sakura's nindõ!

Please have mercy on disappointed fans and give some more shining moments to sakura!
lollipop-chan chapter 10 . 1/26
I hope this fic isn't abandoned. ive read it a couple times since i last reviewed, i love it so much!
I really truly LOVE this story and hope you continue it. I especially love the "pure fanfiction" parts you've added and I really hope you add more of your original ideas to this story. You're incredible and I hope you continue this fic soon.
Cherry Blossom chapter 14 . 1/17
I have read love and in war .( amazing fan fiction ) so thought to read your other stories and woa i LOVED it. Its amazing. You have made her genuine . not a mary sue like in most of fan fiction . please update soon. And also update love and in war . i love your both stories . update soon :)
Breanna Sinclaire chapter 14 . 1/12
i worship your storys
LyraDragonfly chapter 14 . 1/11
Holy shit fuck. This story is- Just- Oh my god. It's fate. It's destiny and fate mashed up together that you made this heaven of a story. Everything is beautiful and I love reading this.

There are a lot of stories where it chronicles Sakura's journey to independence or awesomeness. But none are as eloquent and as good as yours in my opinion. The story is surprisingly canon and Sakura is genuine and her journey is amazing.

Sakura is very genuine and you can feel her personality through each word, through each resolve, and that is so important in a Sakura-centric story.

Some Sakura-centric stories are stories where they are from Sakura's perspective but ends up being not about her. About her as a main character that is her story. But this isn't one of them.

This story is about how you can become stronger and how strength doesn't just lie in how far you can punch someone. It come in different forms and for Sakura it is her resolve, confidence, and everything about her.

This story is a gift to humanity and to all fans of Sakura.

I look forward to the next chapter and honest-to-god don't rush if you don't want to. Don't feel forced to churn out chapters. This story is yours just as much as it's the audience's.

PS
Sorry for the long review!
MackyMole chapter 14 . 1/5
please tell me this story's still going?! Cause this is the sixth time i've read it and i still love it!
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 14 . 1/2
Omg. This fic has been awesome. I was iffy about reading cause I love Love and in War and I didn't want to compare them when I knew that they'd obviously be different. But this fic is just plain awesome. Loved every second staying up way later than I should have last night to read it.
Sook03 chapter 14 . 1/2
Ohmigod. This was intense and super unexpected! Please don't keep us in suspense for much longer, pretty please! I would be so grateful and happy to see a new update from you!
Sook03 chapter 12 . 1/2
Ohmigod that fight scene was good! Cool Sakura is super cool!
Sook03 chapter 11 . 1/2
Yes! Strong Sakura is the best. Strong Sakura doesn't wait for any man to save her :3
Sook03 chapter 10 . 1/2
Ohmigod. The shower scene. He didn't even bother trying to knock; he needs to be taught some manners with a fist.
Sook03 chapter 9 . 1/2
Oh dear oh dear.
Sook03 chapter 8 . 1/2
She is so cool. I can't event.
On the note of PTSD; she really needs to talk to someone about it. She shouldn't have to suffer like this. It ain't right
Sook03 chapter 7 . 1/1