Reviews for Catch 22
kimchi759 chapter 11 . 3/1
First of all, lemme just say that I will no doubt reread this at some point in the future, and then I will make sure to leave behind more than a couple reviews.
That said, I have to admit I was getting very frustrated in the past few chapters. For example, the ending scene from last chapter when Sasuke disrespected Sakura was violating her privacy and walking into her bathroom while she's showering and refusing to leave when she tells him to? Infuriating, and so wrong for so many reasons. Disregarding possible OOCness, that was a blatant dismissal of her wishes and not okay. And a gift like gloves shouldn't make up for how much of a total git he is, to her and in general. She shouldn't have to get his approval to do anything, and language like him "letting" her do something is demeaning. I hope to goodness I'm wrong, but you also seem to be building a sort of tension between, implying a romantic relationship, which is...disappointing.
The spar at the end was nice, though it would've been better if she weren't seeking his approval for anything at this point.
Mrgh. I've been enjoying this fic so much, it's just a let down when Sakura devalues her everything she's been through by allowing Sasuke to treat her like that.
Meh, crossing my fingers I'm just too tired and getting the wrong impression.
HeyJoe0929 chapter 13 . 2/26
Just so you know, we're still here, waiting for you to finish this. I hope all is well. And really, thank you for sharing this beautiful story to us. We hope you update soon!
sangi chapter 14 . 2/19
I know it has been forever and a day since you updated (which is understandable!), but I just wanted to leave a review and say how much I have enjoyed this story. I really like this alternate version of Sakura's life. I think that you have successfully managed to avoid the regression of character Sakura has in the main series. I love her interactions with the Sand siblings especially. Thank you for sharing with us.
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 14 . 2/12
–plot-twist, I'm looking forward to more :)
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 2/10
It's a pity it's been so long! I had almost forgotten about your story if I hadn't stumbled into it thanks to a friend! I missed your quirky writing style and your humor. I hope life has been treating you well lately and that you take great care of yourself!

You have an excellent story! Keep up the good work!
Astraea J. Rahagi chapter 14 . 2/10
OMG! This story made me more love Sakura XDD
I hope it gets updated its wonderful
ForSCIENCE chapter 14 . 2/2
I love stories with strong awesome Sakura, and I have to say that this is my favorite. I can't wait until this updates again!
Yorozuya chapter 14 . 2/1
NOOOOOOOOOO
HOW COULD YOU STOP HERE DAMNIT.

TT TT

I love your series, its hard to find a good fic for sakura...
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 14 . 1/29
Didn't see that one coming...
Well, good luck with your finals! I look forward to the next post!
Kahoko chapter 14 . 1/28
This needs to be updated! Finally some amazing character development, some unveiled potential for the only female member of team 7 within the canon plot!
While Naruto just ended, I can't help but be disappointed. I have followed the manga from the first somewhat promising chapter to its glorious end, yet females are usually dull. While I liked Sakura, i found that her character development is shaky, from kickass-Sakura to annoying-crying-damsell-in-distress-Sakura. So much potential yet completely useless from the plot's pov.
I love your characterization. Growing strong enough to fight and protect, that should have been sakura's nindõ!

Please have mercy on disappointed fans and give some more shining moments to sakura!
lollipop-chan chapter 10 . 1/26
I hope this fic isn't abandoned. ive read it a couple times since i last reviewed, i love it so much!
I really truly LOVE this story and hope you continue it. I especially love the "pure fanfiction" parts you've added and I really hope you add more of your original ideas to this story. You're incredible and I hope you continue this fic soon.
Cherry Blossom chapter 14 . 1/17
I have read love and in war .( amazing fan fiction ) so thought to read your other stories and woa i LOVED it. Its amazing. You have made her genuine . not a mary sue like in most of fan fiction . please update soon. And also update love and in war . i love your both stories . update soon :)
Breanna Sinclaire chapter 14 . 1/12
i worship your storys
LyraDragonfly chapter 14 . 1/11
Holy shit fuck. This story is- Just- Oh my god. It's fate. It's destiny and fate mashed up together that you made this heaven of a story. Everything is beautiful and I love reading this.

There are a lot of stories where it chronicles Sakura's journey to independence or awesomeness. But none are as eloquent and as good as yours in my opinion. The story is surprisingly canon and Sakura is genuine and her journey is amazing.

Sakura is very genuine and you can feel her personality through each word, through each resolve, and that is so important in a Sakura-centric story.

Some Sakura-centric stories are stories where they are from Sakura's perspective but ends up being not about her. About her as a main character that is her story. But this isn't one of them.

This story is about how you can become stronger and how strength doesn't just lie in how far you can punch someone. It come in different forms and for Sakura it is her resolve, confidence, and everything about her.

This story is a gift to humanity and to all fans of Sakura.

I look forward to the next chapter and honest-to-god don't rush if you don't want to. Don't feel forced to churn out chapters. This story is yours just as much as it's the audience's.

PS
Sorry for the long review!
1,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »