Reviews for Catch 22
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Bad ass, indeed!

You, though, are cruel. Cruel and evil. Cruel and evil and, and... GAH! WHY did you have to leave off on that note?

I'm DYING to know just what happens next!

Please update again soon!
greenlily97 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
That's right Sakura, raise hell!

God, I love Love LOVE this story! Sakura has been through so much in this story, but she is still so confident, strong, and very compassionate. I got teary eyed when she grabbed Shikamaru from the hospital and explained to scary-Sasuke that she would never leave her comrades behind.

Anyway, keep up the wonderful work. I can't wait to see her in action again. :)
soar2survive chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
This is a really great story! Update soon! Also... this would be a really good Sasuke x Sakura story eventually?
TheReviewer101 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Finally! :D I got so excited when i saw you had updated! I love how you make sakura such a strong and loyal person (something that we don't see often in the anime) it's really refreshing since kishimoto makes her out to be an annoying cry baby sometimes. Any way, update soon!
Toreh chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
I get so happy when I see updates from you! I'm still loving this story. You are such a great writer! I absolutely love the plot and am looking forward to what happens next. It's only a bonus that I love a badass keep up the excellent work! I look forward to the next chapter~
raven rose 101 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Oh! I can't wait till the next chapter!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
BRILLIANT work! I loved how she duped Karin and her teammates' reactions! Poor Kakashi...do you think he and the boys will ever learn the full extent of Sakura's mission? Keep up the ab fab work! :)
Mallyy chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
lovin' this chapter! Plz update soon :D!
Bffs chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
I hope Karin and Sakura become good friends...
Jffjtujvshkoog chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
I hope Karin and Sakura become good friends...
emmad chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Update soon!
Cali chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Love it
Sinister Blossom chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
GO BADASS SAKURA! WOOOPWOOP! :D Can't wait till the next chapter :') xx
TeamSU chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Woohooo! Go Sasuke! Arghh why can't he admit his passionate love for Sakura already!
domdom456789 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Awww snap! Its about to get poppin! Lololol!
1,810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »