Reviews for Catch 22
kraziibunny chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
(Rages after reading) POURQUI 22. (Even though it was upadated like, yesterday)
Crystal Koneko chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
I'm so glad you updated! It's been a while.
domdom456789 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Hell yea Sakura! You show and tell Sasuke who's boss!
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
I really miss this story. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
NorthernLights25 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Great chapter
Mistic Wolfess chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
I loved the ch! They're all amazing! And I am happy to see sasuke update soon I'm on the edge of my seat! :D
savyleec chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! AHHHH! FUCKING DANZOU! OMG! KILL HIM, KILL HIM, KILL HIM! AHHHH! This chapter made me so angry! Please, please, please, for the sake of my sanity and Sakura's kickass-ness, please write a new chapter soon! I really really adore this story and if you don't at least give me a timeline as to when there might be a new chapter, I am very sure that I will die. Please write soon!
Tigerstripes17 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
This is truly such a fascinating story and I love how you present this deeper and stronger side of Sakura. I can't wait to read more :)
kerapal bubbles chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
This is going to be EPIC! I'm so happy you updated! :D I do hope Sakura gets to punch Danzou's face in. I would literally stand up and cheer. And, I really can't express how much I LOVE this story. I mean, Kishimoto pretty much gave up on giving Sakura any character development at all, and she has a LOT of potential. So thank you, THANK YOU so much for making her such an awesome character. This story should be canon. I would hug you if I could! :D See you next chapter!
Tri17 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
This is such an exciting chapter! I loved every moment of it, and especially the twist where Ayame and Teuchi hide Sakura. I wasn't expecting that! I'm so excited to see Sasuke back, which is funny, since I don't particularly care for Sasuke. I'm really worried about Shikamaru. I hope he makes a full recovery. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D You've done an excellent job!
Hitomi Star chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Nice! I just love Sakura's perserverence and I love how Sasuke is back and how caring her team mates are :) I hope that Ayame and her dad aren't punished in the next chapter!
Anonymity chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
OMG, I totally loved this Chapter! And Sasuke! You can totally tell he has a thing for her, and even though Sakura may try to deny it, she still has a remnant of love left for him as well. I just hope they can end up together! Thanks for updating and yeah, Sakura is a badass kunoichi!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
So good! I love this story!

I'll wait patiently for the next update!

Thank you !
QuicksilverWitch chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
AWESOME new chapter! :D Thank you for making a Sasu/Saku confrontation scene and her words/reaction to him were FANTASTIC! I'd love to see her kill Danzo, but then I guess that depends on how far you follow the manga. _~ Keep up the ab fab work.
rosesandtulips chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
wow i love, love this story. it makes my heart hurt a little.
1,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »