Reviews for Catch 22
mililli chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Wow! A really interesting view, inside Sakura's mind. I love it.
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Great story!
XxStarLitxX chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Wow, I didn't see that coming, Sakura with Akihiko, I mean.
radicalfeline chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
The best fan fiction I've read in years . Seriously.

You have got to update , it will be a shame for this story to be left alone.

Update soon :D
Peach Tuesday's chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
I'm in love with this story, period.

Fantastic :D

I hope you continue writing it, I love it!
a Happy Psychosis chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Ohcomeon!

You have so many reviews for this and it's so awesome and you haven't updated in MONTHS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't take this away from us.

Updates. I needs them!
Evil Is A Relative Term chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
I absolutely agree with you in that Sakura showed such possibility, only for her attempts at heroism be crushed at the last moment. It was really, really disappointing. So I'm really glad that you've done such an excellent job of giving us a revisionist history of the series and I think that this deviation was really interesting. And, this is just my inner fangirl speaking, but I've really enjoyed the time Sakura has spent with each of the guys in the series. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Fruitloop11 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Wow. This is such an amazing srtory.

Danzo is disgusting. And I love how you in character the people are. Hope you update soon :)
waste away chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Lovely, wonderful and amazing. I love how you explore Sakura's character and her interactions that were never really identified in the anime. I'm completely enthralled.

I cannot wait for the next update!
Regina Austen chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
hello

i just want to say OMG i love the story is really good, plase up date soon becouse im waiting for it, thanks, bye.
GDCL chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Damnnn girl, you can write! This story... Wow, I seriously can't put it into words, other than I hope you update soon!
EmyBlossom93 chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Hey,

Just wanted to review and say I love what you've done with this story, I completely agree with you on the whole crappy heroine thing thats done in the anime/manga. I love Sakura, since she's really the main girl character in the story and it's always upset me how weak she seemed, even when she got strong she was still the damsel in distress.

So, needless to say I've fallen head over heels for this amazing story!

I am curious though if you are going to pair her with someone or not, you don't have to tell me who if you are it was just that I've noticed even when stories may have that strong female role she always ends up weak for some guy, being protected, like Sakura was.

You're doing really good and I'll be waiting for your next update!

-Emy
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
I love this story! When is the next chapter?

EndlessFlame chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
First off, I agree that Sakura's regression is disheartening, but this fanfiction certainly makes up for it. You certainly do her justice, but without going overboard. Exactly how it would be if she had continued progressing. And I really liked Akihiko! Well, I liked that he loved Sakura. She deserved to be the admiree instead of the admirer for once. Well, I look forward to the next update!
Bullet2tm chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Great chapter! Its so sad that Danzo made Sakura go to a mission where he knew she would die...wonder what will happen when she gets back to Konoha...please update again soon.

Bullet