Reviews for Catch 22
Shira chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I love this chapter! this story ir perfect,kishimoto should learn something about makking good female characters.

once again, thank you so much for this wonderful fic. keep updating, please!
hushnelle chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
This is amazing. First of all, I'm so proud Sakura got out of the hospital all by herself and managed to save both her and Shikamaru. It was such a crappy scenario, everything was going so wrong. Yet it's exactly what she needed. :')

Second of all, Sasuke is a douchebag. Good for Sakura for not grovelling at his feet or throwing herself at him. He needs to learn what he missed out on. I practically cried tears of joy at the last line. Sniffles.

Excellent chapter. I fall more and more in love with this story as it progresses. :)
Kireicomplex chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
words honestly can't describe how much I enjoyed this chapter. Argh I wish I could write a really long review but, I dunno, I just can't.

This story is awesome, and I love it.

Can't wait for the next chap.
nayuta chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
simply awesome :D
Kireicomplex chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Good god, I now HATE Danzou with a burning, fiery passion! But I love your story
Isis36 chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Thanks for the update. It's been a while. I look forward to the next chapter :)
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
do u hve any idea how much i love you for writing this series? and sasuke is back in the loop yes! hurry update!
ImInALamp chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Another GREAT chapter!
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
YAY! I hope you update sooner than this but... I Really love this story! For the longest time I forgot why I loved Naruto, but then I read this! And... it reminds me! I 3 this story!
JAYXLE chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
oh wow did sakura really said THAT? wow...such a badass B)~3
kraziibunny chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
(Rages after reading) POURQUI 22. (Even though it was upadated like, yesterday)
Crystal Koneko chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
I'm so glad you updated! It's been a while.
domdom456789 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Hell yea Sakura! You show and tell Sasuke who's boss!
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
I really miss this story. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
NorthernLights25 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012