Reviews for Catch 22
EndlessFlame chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
First off, I agree that Sakura's regression is disheartening, but this fanfiction certainly makes up for it. You certainly do her justice, but without going overboard. Exactly how it would be if she had continued progressing. And I really liked Akihiko! Well, I liked that he loved Sakura. She deserved to be the admiree instead of the admirer for once. Well, I look forward to the next update!
Bullet2tm chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Great chapter! Its so sad that Danzo made Sakura go to a mission where he knew she would die...wonder what will happen when she gets back to Konoha...please update again soon.

Bullet
maughnsterhabits chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
I really like the interaction between Shikamaru and Sakura, I think it could really happen.

Update soon
Azure for Sure chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
i just start reading this story today & i love it. please continue asap 3
Tough chick chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Danzo's a damn faggot...
Chocoholic chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
This was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read on this site and it made me feel a huge range of emotions. I'm really happy that I found this today, because Sakura is my favourite character in the series and I rarely get to read such well-written stories with her as the protagonist. Thank you. :)
Isis36 chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
I like the character building you did for Sakura. I've never actually read the manga or seen the anime but I've read lots of fanfiction and I really like the way you wrote her to be a stronger person who isn't protected by her team mates but it still a girl with relatively normal girl problems. I look forward to the next chapter.
JAYXLE chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
really good :D
Forever Sleepy chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
I really like this chapter. And as a female reader, I agree with you about Sakura's role in the manga.

I look forward to the next chappter. Please update soon!
Tri17 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I'm so glad I read this story because it's downright awesome. I love the Sakura centric-ness of this fic and I love her own adventure and her own character development. This was just an awesome story, and this chapter was beautiful and sad, too. I enjoyed the fact that Shikamaru took her first kiss. That was so cute! Really great job, I can't wait to see her go back to Konoha. I love this story!
heart's misery chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
This fanfic has quite a lot of potential. A definite keeper. You made Sakura a WONDERFUL personality. She could actually pass for the heroine of Naruto. I like how you developed a more complimenting training experience and adventure for her in this much better than Masashi Kishimoto's version of Sakura's training. No offense to him. He didnt really detail her life in the manga.

You have a talent and you definitely use it well! I really like your stories and find them all absolutely fantastic. You always have three essential components to your fanfics: thick plot, miniscule details on everything, and great characterization!

I gotta say, this is AMAZING! All in all, the plot line, insights, and Sakura's perspective have made a beautiful mixture called Catch 22. Great job and keep it up!

MarWayWay;)
smos chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
You are absolutely Amazing! You probably get that a lot, but you are! You are the answer to my prayers, you know that? I have been waiting to read a fic on Sakura going on a journey like one she deserves and you gave it to me and more! :D

I love the plot, the new characters, the new countries, the world you created, the development of Sakura's character! You make everything look so possible! AAAND you're a BRILLIANT to boot! Such an awesome story is brought to life and done justice because of your talent!

I feel sad that Akihiko died. He was starting to grow on me. And Shika...I flail at your ShikaSaku! I can't wait to see what happens next! Everything is progressing so brilliantly! Kudos to you, my friend! I salue you not only for this story but your passion for it! Gambatte! :D
xc wings chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story! I like how you mixed the anime/manga with your story, it works really well! Update soon, 'kay? ;)
empathapathique chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I am loving this. Especially the quotes that come at the beginning of the chapters.

But the last line of chapter two, Bitch Please-it was priceless!
Sam chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
I seriously loved this, and I agree with you completely. Kishi really needs to focus atleast just a bit more on Sakura. She is the main female character in Naruto after all. It's annoying how it seems that even Tenten gets more screen-time then Sakura. By the way, Danzou is so sick, he makes me wanna gag, lol. And I love Akihiko, he's so awesome. xD Anyways, keep up the great work! :D
1,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »