Reviews for Catch 22
savyleec chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! AHHHH! FUCKING DANZOU! OMG! KILL HIM, KILL HIM, KILL HIM! AHHHH! This chapter made me so angry! Please, please, please, for the sake of my sanity and Sakura's kickass-ness, please write a new chapter soon! I really really adore this story and if you don't at least give me a timeline as to when there might be a new chapter, I am very sure that I will die. Please write soon!
Tigerstripes17 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
This is truly such a fascinating story and I love how you present this deeper and stronger side of Sakura. I can't wait to read more :)
kerapal bubbles chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
This is going to be EPIC! I'm so happy you updated! :D I do hope Sakura gets to punch Danzou's face in. I would literally stand up and cheer. And, I really can't express how much I LOVE this story. I mean, Kishimoto pretty much gave up on giving Sakura any character development at all, and she has a LOT of potential. So thank you, THANK YOU so much for making her such an awesome character. This story should be canon. I would hug you if I could! :D See you next chapter!
Tri17 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
This is such an exciting chapter! I loved every moment of it, and especially the twist where Ayame and Teuchi hide Sakura. I wasn't expecting that! I'm so excited to see Sasuke back, which is funny, since I don't particularly care for Sasuke. I'm really worried about Shikamaru. I hope he makes a full recovery. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D You've done an excellent job!
Hitomi Star chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Nice! I just love Sakura's perserverence and I love how Sasuke is back and how caring her team mates are :) I hope that Ayame and her dad aren't punished in the next chapter!
Anonymity chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
OMG, I totally loved this Chapter! And Sasuke! You can totally tell he has a thing for her, and even though Sakura may try to deny it, she still has a remnant of love left for him as well. I just hope they can end up together! Thanks for updating and yeah, Sakura is a badass kunoichi!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
So good! I love this story!

I'll wait patiently for the next update!

Thank you !
QuicksilverWitch chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
AWESOME new chapter! :D Thank you for making a Sasu/Saku confrontation scene and her words/reaction to him were FANTASTIC! I'd love to see her kill Danzo, but then I guess that depends on how far you follow the manga. _~ Keep up the ab fab work.
rosesandtulips chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
wow i love, love this story. it makes my heart hurt a little.
meantimegirl chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
i kinda have mixed feelings about this chapter, mainly because you've deviated from your old structure so i was lost for a bit. but i like that this story isn't reactive anymore. you don't need to wait for something to happen to sakura in the manga to come up with a new chapter, because let's face it, kishi barely shows her and when he does, it's always underwhelming. it's like kishi hates sakura and women in general. ugh.

and shikamaru! first kiss! one last regret! awwwwwww.

i have this weird idea in my head, you're not going to turn them into zombies, are you? although i think zombies are cool but creepy, and i enjoy reading about them, there are actually a few sasusaku zombie fics, i hope you don't veer that way. just because it's so far from how you originally presented this story.

andandand poor poor ROOT ANBU guys. ;(

Mizztrapped chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
This story is so amazing! I can't even explain all the EMOTIONS I'm feeling right now! Thank you SO MUCH!
narutorocks13 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
i love this story i tarted crying when akihiko died and i feel the same way about what happened to sakura i think she should have gotten to go on a aventure and gain some experience.
thedoggydog2 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Oh, btw I LOVE the Sakuro/Shikamaru fluff, you should stick to that pairing, but that's just what I think, you get to decide yourself what pairing you want for the story, just saying I loved the fluff and kinda asking with cherries on top if you could do more fluff?

Awesome story!
thedoggydog2 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER! This chapter was more awesome than a puppy with sprinkles, that sparkles and has automatic double rainbows in it's eyes! Update soon!
kagomes heart chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
I did love this chapter. As you said, the boys had their journey, why shouldn't Sakura get one.

I totally agree with the assessment of the manga too. It saddens me to see the way Kishimoto has made Sakura regress :(

Another reason I'm enjoying this story so much :)
1,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »