Reviews for Catch 22
Ailish Oriana chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Brilliant. I love your take on Naruto from Sakura's POV.
Anonymity chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Please please PLEASE update soon. Pretty Please. I just finished re-reading this story and I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. I agree that Sakura needed her own little adventure, and I would also like to see Sakura as a more confident female in your story (which is amazing by the way). So again, PLEASE update soon.

-A devoted fan :D
HopelessRomantic235 chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
I. LOVE. YOU.

Yea, okay, that's pretty much all I wanted to say.

I am also very obsessed with your fics, I will be reading another in the next few minutes ;)
HANYAxtaiga chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
omgomg I love this!

love how she's growing as the story progresses. Cute little scene with Shika too

Update soon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
This is an awesome story. I love how you progressed Akihiko's character. Too bad he had to die. I'm dearly curious to know what clan he was from. I hope his ring will show up again in the plot.

Somehow I can't see Danzo being happy with the results of the mission, seeing as how they didn't complete it. And the fact that they are not dead. I dearly hope Danzo is not still in charge when they return or else they are in for a world of trouble...

Please update again soon!
mililli chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Really loved this chapter! And I hope you update soon because i can't wait to read more!
mililli chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Ugh, this is so GOOD AND THRILLING! I love your creativity!
mililli chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Wow! A really interesting view, inside Sakura's mind. I love it.
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Great story!
XxStarLitxX chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Wow, I didn't see that coming, Sakura with Akihiko, I mean.
radicalfeline chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
The best fan fiction I've read in years . Seriously.

You have got to update , it will be a shame for this story to be left alone.

Update soon :D
Peach Tuesday's chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
I'm in love with this story, period.

Fantastic :D

I hope you continue writing it, I love it!
a Happy Psychosis chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Ohcomeon!

You have so many reviews for this and it's so awesome and you haven't updated in MONTHS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't take this away from us.

Updates. I needs them!
Evil Is A Relative Term chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
I absolutely agree with you in that Sakura showed such possibility, only for her attempts at heroism be crushed at the last moment. It was really, really disappointing. So I'm really glad that you've done such an excellent job of giving us a revisionist history of the series and I think that this deviation was really interesting. And, this is just my inner fangirl speaking, but I've really enjoyed the time Sakura has spent with each of the guys in the series. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Fruitloop11 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Wow. This is such an amazing srtory.

Danzo is disgusting. And I love how you in character the people are. Hope you update soon :)
1,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »