Reviews for Catch 22
Analelle chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
That is so sneaky! Putting a drug into the IV drip. Bringing back Sasuke was a nice addition - he still seems to be a jerk, but then again that's what I expected. I hope Shikamaru is okay, and can we get some sort of update on Tsunade? If Shizune is looking after her, that means that Tsunade can't be drugged. (Shizune would have figured that out quickly enough, I believe.) Anyway, I hope you update soon. I'd love to see some serious Danzou butt-kicking! :P
Zany is Me chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
i nearly cried tears of joy when i saw this in the 'updated stories' box!

i love the pace of your story, it happens with in a reasonable time frame and the plot isn't rushed. you give time to detail without going overboard or treating the audience like idiots.

kudos to you

-EC
don't feed the models chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I loved it! I sense an epic confrontation coming up, haha. I like sasuke's cameo and I really hope that team 7 will kick danzou's ass. I hope shikamaru gets better! He and sakura will undoubtedly get closer after the events on chapter 6, and I think their friendship will be a nice thing to include. Anyways, I'm glad for the update, hope to hear from you again soon :)
unearthing chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I love this story, I'm super happy you updated. Sakura is stubborn and going to kick Danzou's ass for trying to hurt her and for that mission! Akihiko died dude, she's coming in for some revenge too. I hope you update soon, I'm on the edge of my seat here
PurpleFairy11 chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
please update soon i really like this story and i want to read more of it good luck with your other stories
Demeter1 chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Gosh, I love this story. I love, love, love how Sakura is the center of the story and I love how the story acknowledges her weaknesses and treats them as part of her rather than ignoring it altogether. And I love that Sasuke is back and that Sakura is not allowing him to step all over her and did I mention that I love this? Oh yes I do!
mangolemonadesmoothie chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
OHMYGOD! This was awesome and i loved it and there aren't enough good words for how great this was and it made me sooooooo happy that you got a new chapter up! i missed your writing and again this is great so i'm glad you're back. anyway great chapter and i hope to be able to read more soon. biaz.

mangolemonadesmoothie xoxox
doryfishie chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
This story is so stressful, but soooooo good! What you're doing is truly remarkable! I have yet to encounter a person who is not upset with Sakura's behavior because it is most ridiculous. That you are giving her a strong character to represent the female population is so amazing, thank you! Also its just a good story and plot and so intense. I love it! Keep writing please!
XxStarLitxX chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
This is an awesome chapter!

With Sakura and Shikamaru were finnaly back, Sakura ran from hospital, she's telling everything, make her being like a key for all of it. I just like every part of it. Not to mention how much care they have for her. I love the story where it show how people care for each other.

Although there's no fighting scene, all the beginning, the preparation for the coup makes me feel excited. So, you better come out with the next chapter soon! Hehehe
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Wow. I would have never expected this to happen! And that's why I love reading this story: because I can't predict what is going to happen next. Please update again soon! I would just LOVE to see team 7's reaction to finding out what Danzo tried to do to Sakura!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Yay you updated! I love, love, LOVE this story! Please update again, sooner. Now that Sasuke is back in the picture, things are starting to heat up!
a Happy Psychosis chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
*Sobbing* This took so looooooong. But it was so gooooooood - I don't think I even have it in me to be mad at you for the wait anymore. ;)

Please please PLEASE don't do that to us ever again. O_O I was having withdrawal symptoms.

I want Sakura to bag major ass in front of everyone- *cough*show up Sasudouche*cough* Ahem. And I don't even care about pairings at this point (you'll make this awesome whatever you do, you can't not with something this brilliant), I just want EVERYone to be so pissed and hurt when they find out what that bastard did to Sakura, emotionally-stunted as CERTAIN PEOPLE may be.

Sorry. Tangents. YOUR FIC MAKES ME HAVE ALL THE FEELS.

I love the ShikamaruSakura and the NarutoSakura and the KakashiSakura in this so far. You are awesome.
HasiVA chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Sasuke's back! YAY! Update this soon!
Valu86 chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I really like Sakura being strong. I mean, after what happened to her most women would be cowering but she usesthis to face the situation...I think Sakura is an amazing character that deserves to be more developed in the actual manga and/or anime!

So I really love your story! I think Id like to read more about Sakura and Akihikos ring...Maybe have her face Danzou wearing the ring, or having it on a chain in her neck...and of course an epic confrontation isuing that and her rape...with all of Team Seven and Sasukes Team...I can really see that conversation turning into a bloodbath in less than the blink of an eye! Hahahhaha! But you are doing an absolutely perfect story, so whatever you decide to write Im sure Ill like it! Hope to read from you very soon!
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 7 . 1/16/2012