Reviews for Catch 22
Dawnaven chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Yay! Awesome chapter!

I'm so glad that Sakura and Shikamaru made it back from the strange continent :)

I nearly cried tears of relief when Kiba and Temari happened to be on that same part of the road. I felt so into the story and emotions, it was awesome reading it.

I'm glad Sakura got herself out of the hospital, I was getting so frustrated that the others weren't saving her.

And it was nice seeing Sasuke back in the story :)

I hope you update soon :)
Lacy-Succubus chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Im happy you got back to this and I cant wait for the next chapter. I finished Dear Annie recently so im familiarish with you writing. Cant wait

Ame-Chan
skittyscatter chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Oh, yay! I'd been waiting for this to get updated ever since I noticed that you started updating you other stories again. This is honestly one of my favorite stories (being pro-Sakura, of course), so I was naturally excited to read the next chapter! Anyways, I'm loving it so far. I don't really know how to explain WHY I like it the way that I know most authors like. Maybe it's because Sakura's so strong in here. Maybe it's just because it doesn't have Sasuke going totally insane. Or maybe )most likely) it's the awesome twists and plotlines that actually involve Sakura (unlike in the anime/manga) :D
Peach Tuesday's chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
i missed this story!

great chapter (:

update soon!
stormcries chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
I love this chapter! Sakura's gonna kick ass. :).
stfuSPARKS chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
I absolutely LOVE this fanfiction.

I haven't read anything like it- it's very unique, and I love how you're not focusing the story on a romance but on Sakura's character. It shows a lot of growth and I enjoy reading about all the changes she goes through!

Keep up the amazing work, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
unclique chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Love it! Love it!
karma eater chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
I loved Sakura's last line, it was so kickasss. Although my inner fangirl was delighted when Sasuke showed up, his 'better-than-you' attitude kinda pissed me off. Can't really wait to see more interaction between them - specially to see Sakura demonstrate how much she has advanced. This was a great chapter, totally worth the wait. Thanks for updating and I hope you do so again soon. :)
Checkers Lime Viola chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Great job as usual. Ahh Danzou gives us so many reasons to kill him don't you think? Thank you for the chapter, hope to see another one soon :)
Sibrael chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Though dark than what I'm used to, this is a great story. It's a shame that there aren't more like it. I really like your description of the new villagers and to see more interaction between Sasuke and Sakura in the future.
Autumn Misery chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
ahh! you updated! im so glad to see sasuke back into the picture! update soon please!
Cindy M 19 chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
update soon, i love the history.
desolationofdurin chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Hurrah, I have FINALLY found a Sakura-based story that highlights her potential. As I'm sure you agree, in both the manga and anime Sakura really does nothing but cry and flail around quite helplessly, and when she does get a random streak of determinedness, it either fails so badly I feel embarrassed for her, or it just doesn't end up going anywhere or achieving anything.

I know shes not the main character like Naruto is, but to make her so pathetic is just so over-the-top. She is still an integral part of the progression of the storyline of Naruto and I just wish she wasn't so pathetic T.T Its just awkward to watch!

And being female myself, its annoying that seemingly all the girls in Naruto's rookie nine, minus Tenten and Temari -although she is not part of it-are kinda weak, whiny and annoying. While the males have so much character and room to develop along the line, and the girls just...dont.

Well, this was meant to be a review, not an essay on how sexist Naruto is x3

*coughs*

This is an epic story, finally! A story where Sakura is everything she is meant to be, and actually achieves something instead of all her pointless flailing :3

It's so well written, you keep everything in character, and I reckon, on the bits where you strayed away from the Manga/Anime, it is believable. It flows so well, that if this story didn't exist, and instead was part of the manga, no one would bat an eyelash.

All in all (cause this really is turning into an essay) I'm looking forward to the next chapter, because I love how kickass Sakura is in this without being overbearing! (Because in stories where people try to redo Sakura's character, they make her OOC and abnormally powerful), but in this story she still shows the weakness that is inevitable in her position.

Ill definitely recommend this to my friends,and it'll be a story I'll stick with till the end (and knowing me, read more than twice :3)
darksoulwolf chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Nooooooo!

I want more to read!

you must update soon!

this is getting too good!
MCKC chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
eee good chapter! please update soon!
1,737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »