Reviews for Catch 22
ShAm3 0F LuV3 chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
I can't wait until the time Sakura kicks Danzo's ass!
fanffic reader chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
My heart leaped with joy when I saw that you updated :) hope you update soon, and is there a chance sakura might end up with sasuke at the end ...
Tenshi no Sakura chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
I like how it's turning out! and don't worry about going close to the storyline every certain amount of time, it makes it easier to visualize... Please update soon!
hushnelle chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
you are so brilliant. you're writing is like a piece of art i can't help staring at for hours, days and maybe years. or...or a doughnut i can't put down. nom nom

anyway, just thought you should know that i love this story. I've been drifting from the Naruto fandom a lot- like, a lot and this is bringing me back. I miss my Sakura. And Team 7. :)
The Disappeared chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
This is really, really good. As a girl (I think the penname kind of gives that away), Sakura's weakness has always driven me nuts. There are lots of fanfics written about it. Lots of them are Sakura-hate fics, and in equal numbers she becomes tough...but in a cold-hearted, nasty way. Yours is probably the most canon portrayal of a tough Sakura I've seen and it's really, really good. A relief to read. :) Great job - keep writing! :)
LivForMusic chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
That was great! Although I'd hate to be Sakura cause danzou's(sp) a old fart bag! He's older than my grandpa! Well anyway, I hope you update quicker this time. Can't wait for the next chapter!

LivieLi :3
Sibrael chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
This is a great story :D
doryfishie chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
This chapter had my heart beating so fast! Where do you come up with this stuff? HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING THERE SIMPLY MUST BE A HAPPY ENDING! Wow, I'm still jittery. Wonderful writing!
delicate.desires chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Great chapter! It was awesome. Can't wait for more!
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
WOW! You really need to update more often! This is amazing!
moonlitwater chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
thank you for updating! great chapter, i can't wait for the next one :)
smos chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
The twists are awesome! YOU should write Naruto, seriously! :D I can't wait for the next chapter though! Everything that's been happening is just AMAZING! From top to bottom! I can't believe Danzo tried to rape Sakura, the sick bastard! I can't wait for Sasuke to kill him off! TT Update soon! I'll be eagerly looking forward to it!
puzzled piece chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Ugh, Danzou sickens me. How could he do that? That's too cruel to be mandatory. Good thing that it was interrupted. Twice.

How did Danzo get the Sharingan? :D So many mysteries.

And Sasuke! I take it that he's nicer here than in the manga?

I can't believe Danzou could be that cruel. First he imprisoned Naruto for nothing, then he assigned that damn mission to Sakura, he even let Kakashi choose who would take her.

I don't know if I could handle it if I was Sakura, I would've killed myself.

This is really great. Kishimoto doesn't do Sakura any justice. At all.

I sincerely hope Sasuke will kill Danzou here. Soon.
puzzled piece chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
So many deaths and almost deaths in this. It made me kinda sad(and cry when Kakashi died).

The dream was really random. I'm so proud of Sakura for not saying anything. She's strong here.

I've always wondered why Sasuke didn't come back to Konoha.

Aw. Sasuke cares. I think. The "he'd rip you to shreds" comment from Konan certainly said so.

This is a sad chapter.
Arita-chan chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Hello!

I am so happy that you continued this story, because I also agree that the current turn of events in Naruto don't really work for Sakura. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Happy Easter to you!