Reviews for Catch 22
Petale-de-Rose chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
please... PLEASE PLEASE tell me that this incredible story is a SasuSaku. I can't even tell you how amazing you are since you probably already get screaming fans running after you down the street everyday but I will anyways; YOU'RE AWESOME and I am in love with you 333
ImInALamp chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Ugh I hope Sakura finds Danzou and kicks him in the balls or personally kills him with her bare hands or something!
savyleec chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I love it! Please update soon!
unearthing chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
I love this chapter too! I absolutely agree with you that Sakura needs her own adventure and have her own experiences. I loved all of the different villages and I wish they could have traveled to even more places. And all of the creepy names and new cultures/influences, it's really more of an adventure than either Naruto or Sasuke really ever got. I hope you've not lost interest in this story as it's wonderful, and that you update again soon!
GettingLostInABook chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Oh please continue so good! I know someone can write when i cry for most of the story...a good thing i promise ;)
Ailish Oriana chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Brilliant. I love your take on Naruto from Sakura's POV.
Anonymity chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Please please PLEASE update soon. Pretty Please. I just finished re-reading this story and I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. I agree that Sakura needed her own little adventure, and I would also like to see Sakura as a more confident female in your story (which is amazing by the way). So again, PLEASE update soon.

-A devoted fan :D
HopelessRomantic235 chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
I. LOVE. YOU.

Yea, okay, that's pretty much all I wanted to say.

I am also very obsessed with your fics, I will be reading another in the next few minutes ;)
HANYAxtaiga chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
omgomg I love this!

love how she's growing as the story progresses. Cute little scene with Shika too~

Update soon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
This is an awesome story. I love how you progressed Akihiko's character. Too bad he had to die. I'm dearly curious to know what clan he was from. I hope his ring will show up again in the plot.

Somehow I can't see Danzo being happy with the results of the mission, seeing as how they didn't complete it. And the fact that they are not dead. I dearly hope Danzo is not still in charge when they return or else they are in for a world of trouble...

Please update again soon!
mililli chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Really loved this chapter! And I hope you update soon because i can't wait to read more!
mililli chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Ugh, this is so GOOD AND THRILLING! I love your creativity!
mililli chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Wow! A really interesting view, inside Sakura's mind. I love it.
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Great story!
XxStarLitxX chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Wow, I didn't see that coming, Sakura with Akihiko, I mean.
1,668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »