Reviews for Catch 22
meantimegirl chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
i kinda have mixed feelings about this chapter, mainly because you've deviated from your old structure so i was lost for a bit. but i like that this story isn't reactive anymore. you don't need to wait for something to happen to sakura in the manga to come up with a new chapter, because let's face it, kishi barely shows her and when he does, it's always underwhelming. it's like kishi hates sakura and women in general. ugh.

and shikamaru! first kiss! one last regret! awwwwwww.

i have this weird idea in my head, you're not going to turn them into zombies, are you? although i think zombies are cool but creepy, and i enjoy reading about them, there are actually a few sasusaku zombie fics, i hope you don't veer that way. just because it's so far from how you originally presented this story.

andandand poor poor ROOT ANBU guys. ;(

Mizztrapped chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
This story is so amazing! I can't even explain all the EMOTIONS I'm feeling right now! Thank you SO MUCH!
narutorocks13 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
i love this story i tarted crying when akihiko died and i feel the same way about what happened to sakura i think she should have gotten to go on a aventure and gain some experience.
thedoggydog2 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Oh, btw I LOVE the Sakuro/Shikamaru fluff, you should stick to that pairing, but that's just what I think, you get to decide yourself what pairing you want for the story, just saying I loved the fluff and kinda asking with cherries on top if you could do more fluff?

Awesome story!
thedoggydog2 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER! This chapter was more awesome than a puppy with sprinkles, that sparkles and has automatic double rainbows in it's eyes! Update soon!
kagomes heart chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
I did love this chapter. As you said, the boys had their journey, why shouldn't Sakura get one.

I totally agree with the assessment of the manga too. It saddens me to see the way Kishimoto has made Sakura regress :(

Another reason I'm enjoying this story so much :)
Octalei chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Please, please, please continue! It is such a great fanfic that if you don't continue I will die! Well not for real but it will still make me sad which will make think of random endings to this story which in turn results in me having a massive headache.

I agree with you, Sakura should have her big moment.

Again please continue,

Okuta
XxSeikaxX chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
I absolutely love this. It has so much potential that I can't even begin what makes me so attracted to it!

First of all, Akihiko. I love him and his character here (and also because he's in Junjuo Romantica 3, but ehem...). It's wonderful to see Sakura interacting with the men outside of the sexist realm we call "Kishimoto's Naruto World" - because really, Naruto's been in more than enough missions with such ladies... Sakura needs some action too!

...Back to Akihiko. I don't unsually like OC's, (I'm assuming he's an OC...?) mainly beacause of authors tend to emphasize them and glorify them so much more than the actual characers when they have no depth whatsoever. You, however, did the opposite. Akihiko was a well-rounded character. Yes, there weren't that much about him, but the information given throughout was adequate enough, considering the readers met him and said bye to him in the same chapter. The interaction with the Sakura and Shikamaru was also well-timed. I didn't think that their growth in friendship was rushed at all. It seemed like something that would just naturally happen in time. And for that, well done. (:

Although. I did feel out of the loop with all the countries they've visited, haha. No worries though, I still liked it. It was very subtle and discreetly done, almost like we readers were acquiring new information about YOUR Naruto world. Being the author gives you that right. (:

Umm, this is getting really long now (and probably annoying you too) , so I'll just number in a couple more comments:

1. Shikamaru kissing Sakura was very sweet. I do speculate that he most likely might have been in a very delirious state, though his composure was collected. Nonetheless, very sweet.

2. Akihiko's family ring that was given to Sakura means something... Something that is unknown yet, but will be later revealed and will play a (hopefully?) big part in the future.

3. Danzou's gonna give them hell when they've come back. It'd be wonderful to see Sakura and Shikamaru finish their mission, then rub it into Danzou's face, but I see the need to go back to Konoha. Shikamaru needs proper medical attention... Makes me curious to what punishment that pedophilic, ancient year old man will give them.

P.S. Sorry for the incredibly long review, I have more to say, but I don't know how you feel reading through all this... _"
Petale-de-Rose chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
please... PLEASE PLEASE tell me that this incredible story is a SasuSaku. I can't even tell you how amazing you are since you probably already get screaming fans running after you down the street everyday but I will anyways; YOU'RE AWESOME and I am in love with you 333
ImInALamp chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Ugh I hope Sakura finds Danzou and kicks him in the balls or personally kills him with her bare hands or something!
savyleec chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I love it! Please update soon!
unearthing chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
I love this chapter too! I absolutely agree with you that Sakura needs her own adventure and have her own experiences. I loved all of the different villages and I wish they could have traveled to even more places. And all of the creepy names and new cultures/influences, it's really more of an adventure than either Naruto or Sasuke really ever got. I hope you've not lost interest in this story as it's wonderful, and that you update again soon!
GettingLostInABook chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Oh please continue so good! I know someone can write when i cry for most of the story...a good thing i promise ;)
Ailish Oriana chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Brilliant. I love your take on Naruto from Sakura's POV.
Anonymity chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Please please PLEASE update soon. Pretty Please. I just finished re-reading this story and I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. I agree that Sakura needed her own little adventure, and I would also like to see Sakura as a more confident female in your story (which is amazing by the way). So again, PLEASE update soon.

-A devoted fan :D