Reviews for Strangers in a lost paradise
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Where's the start!
Abaddon953 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Hi,

Don't know much about either world. I have played Army of Two: 40th Day, and the Dead Rising demo, but that's it. That being said, I like your work so far and I am curious if this story and/or account is dead.

Cheers,
Abaddon953
Lone Wolf 59 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
this is AWESOME!
Rapter267 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
well this is interesting so couldyou please c the story even though personaly i think that salem would get really cocky and get fairly close to getting hisguts sprayed all over the pavement bye some canabalistic mutilated corpse but you have a good idea and i like a good zombie fic so please continue
ShadowRiderOmega chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Well now, this is a pleasant surprise. Never thought I'd see these two worlds collide. Well, It's nicely written, but I noticed it's been a few months since you last updated. C'mon, this can't be dead already! It's entirely up to you to continue it, but if you don't want to, then I guess you shouldn't. But I do hope you do, I want to see Frank's role in all of this!
DarkDude57 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Aggro Time! Haha, this story's got potential, keep going!
FreedomFighter2184 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Turn off the safeties and hold onto your brains. This is going to get messy.
DragonBlade00 chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
interesting
Fayneir chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Getting really interestibg now...I'm looking forward to Rios and Salem kicking zombie ass.
Commisar Shyus Gyus chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
*Epic guitar solo* oh yeah! Rios and Salem vs 50,000 zombies and psychopaths!
Wolves Creed chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Heres how I see it Rios and salam fight millions of guys with turrets and guns now only difference is that a headshot might not end the foes life no guns being fired at them limited ammo suppliyes and finally probably what would of been the coolest video game ever
Certainly Syrix chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Oh yeah. This is gonna get messy.
CharNobyl chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Huh. This is a pretty interesting change of pace for both games. I can see this story going a couple routes, first and foremost being probably the most likely and the least interesting: Salem and Rios hit Willamete quite literally as an Army of Two, tearing through the zombies like a buzzsaw through cardboard. All the while, they produce bigger and bigger weapons from their asses, again for the purposes of pulping whatever obstacles they come across. Comic relief comes from them performing Indiana Jones-esque solutions to solve Psychopath problems.

Second route: Salem and Rios might be amazingly skilled mercenaries, but they're being sent into a situation on-par with the US going into Vietnam: fighting decidedly unconventional foes using conventional tactics. The undead prove to a limitless tide of monsters no amount of shock-and-awe can force back. Shooting for the center of mass proves ineffective for anything more than wasting bullets. And ammo is one thing that can't be easily replenished in a shopping mall, even when it seems like the people of Willamete throw away handguns and baseball bats on a regular basis.

In short, you take two run-and-gun heroes and put them into a situation that they're in no way prepared for: surrounded by a numberless foe that has no fear, no fatigue, and cuts them off from any means to resupply their weapons, however unsuited for the job they may be.

...huh. Damn. This is actually a really good idea. Looks like I have yet another project to dedicate already thinly-spread time to.

I'll keep an eye on this. I suggest getting a good beta just for the sake of picking up minor problems that could cripple an otherwise good story.
Madness2920 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
very good but if Rios and Salem went to Willamette every zobie will be dead in about a hour.