Reviews for Life On the Edge
Mist chapter 1 . 5/19
Love it!
Zarak chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
It's a shame you didn't finish this story
Kimmyyyy14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Update
Max-Bella-Ride chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Bindzoya Sagiquarius chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Very cute!
Rose Haruno chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
You have to update this story! I love how your character and Curly are playful and all! Please continue with it!
Won't Back Down xo chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I really like it by far.

This is the first story I've read where a girl is Curly's best friend and I like the idea!

Update soon!
Craving For Peace chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Please continue
MissEmsy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
pls pls pls pls UPDATE! I LOVE IT!
cl2140 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I think that this story is a good idea. I think that it is well written too. I can't believe that Dallas hit his little sister like that though.
VickyP chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Please update!
Mopiece chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
- Your summary "Before the Outsiders-things will prolly happen differently then in the book-. Dally's sister Tracie is fourteen and best friends with Curly Shepard. But can he, her brother, and the Curtis gang save her from herself after she's been rapped by socs? R/R!"

Should be "Before the Outsiders, Dally's sister Tracie is fourteen and best friends with Curly Shepard. But can her, her brother, and the Curtis's gang save her from herself after she's been raped by the Socs? R/R"

Raped not rapped. Rapped is that shitty music style.

-"...bar, chillin' with Tim Shepard and..."

'Chillin' is modern slang, no '60s slang. Research '60s slang.

-It's Two-Bit Mathews, not Two-bit Matthews.

-"rediculous"

It's ridiculous. Use spell check. offers it, not using it is pure laziness.

-"Two-bit's bear"

Beer, not bear.

-"...glare have that affect on me."

Effect, not affect. Affect is the verb. Effect is the noun.

-"...and a computer chair at the end of his bed."

Personal computers weren't out in the '60s.

-"...fight with Tim; probably about what she's wearing...er or not wearing."

That should be a comma not a semicolon. Don't use semicolons until you're one hundred percent sure on how to place them in a sentence correctly.

-"second drual"

Drual? Try drawer.

-I'd get a beta and do some research. Your grammar is border line decent. Your OFC is definitely going to be a Mary Sue. And Dallas was very, very OCC. Lastly, your understanding of the '60s is poor.

Mo
DJDanger1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
i love it and i cant wait to read more