Reviews for Loincloth
zwillcross chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
finally a short novel im really looking for! naruto and sasuke both got their families? a normal happy-ening story with a lttle dark side of minato...itstotally epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OMFG! Hahahahahaha! I could not stop laughing when I read this, really really made my day especially the line concerning more of minatos "yellow flash" I LMFAO'd so hard at that! Now my cheeks hurt from smiling too much
thekouhaitoyoursenpai chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I wish you'd write a story about this universe, but lmfao this is hilarious!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Very funny, and by the way I totally support a No Pants Day in Konoha.
fox999 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Omg, this story is so funny, lol, loincloth Iruka, so funny
fireylight chapter 1 . 11/23/2009

Hilarious!
Visual Vexation chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
... what the fuck?
Noc007 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh wow, this was hilarious!
Dinesha chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
LMAO...OMG that was hilarious...i cant stop laughing..but the thought of iruka in a loin cloth and kakashi in leopard print speedos...lets say i need a blood transfustion now...lol...that was a great story..._
blueiceland chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
LOL! LOL! This's so amazingly funny! xD

You write such a great and FUN crack humor fic! I adore you!

Though maybe Minato AND Kushina are such OOCs (I remember in manga Jiraiya said that Minato was a genius and the idiocy of Naruto more resembled Kushina than his genius father), I can't help but laughing all the way until the end.

And Kakashi's speedoo! Itachi's brief! And of course, Iruka's loincloth! LoL! xD

- Izky
Sonar chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
ha ha! I loved it.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh my gosh! Really, really good. GGreat in fact. Do you have others just like it? Please write more like this. This is true talent.