Reviews for Destiny
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That trip to the horrible Croatoan future world told Dean how bad Sam needed him and Dean called his brother back before Lucifer could catch him.
naturalsuper chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow! Really insightful, good job, and thanks for sharing!
HollyGer chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
OMG I loved it!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
You did it again, crawled inside his head and turned him inside out, leaving it all for us to see. Wonderful!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i actually did not watch last thursday ep but i read a summary of what happened.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Very appropriate title for this one shot. The length was fine. I felt so bad for Sam after Lucifer's revelation. I think you really captured how he was probably feeling after that conversation. Very well written and well done!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Another awesome tag peanut! Oh how I wish that last line were true, that Sam would go back to Dean...but what will it take for him to start having faith in himself once again...or will it be Dean that comes to Sammy knowing that he can't fight without Sammy by his side.

Ya just have to feel sorry for Sammy and the way he is physically sick over what Lucifer revealed to him.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Great take on Sam's thoughts after the episode. Good Job!
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Gotta feel sorry for poor Sam, he misses his brother so much. Exspeically when he needs the comfort that Dean gives him, I hope that he doesn't let LUcifer take over his body.

Iim glad tht Sam is going to look for Dean, hopefully in the show they will be together soon.

Nice story.
novashanti chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aww! Poor Sam.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Man, that would be a cute story: To have Dean driving straight, avoiding Sam, and Sam trying to find Dean. They'd probably keep missing each other, but eventually find each other.

This was a really sweet story. Poor Sammy, not having the hand to support him anymore, but realizing that he can't do it alone. Very nice.
Nerene chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I enjoyed your take on what Sam might be feeling and thinking after the visit from Lucifer. Very thought provoking.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009