Reviews for Not Dealing, but Forgetting
Jesus.Lives chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Man. I'm going to have to watch this ep. again. 3
ten81CSI chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
I love these little one shots! Keep it up.
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Nice little vignette here. I liked the insight on what could have happened. They are so cute! I've always thought Adam's crush on Stella made him all the more endearing. After all, she's pretty cool, and so is he, so it makes them even cooler to like each other, right? Ha ha. Good job anyway. Bless them both, sweethearts!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I liked that! Great story! A good explanation for the "What the -?" moment that was that scene? I'm just glad she told him it wasn't ever going to happen again! Wonderful story!
fwuzzfwuzz chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Yes, I was so completely confused and shoked when I saw that clip. I was like, "is that? No way?". I was more shocked by that than Danny in a wheelchair. This was a good story. It was pretty logical and very cute. .

Also, I read you profile and it says you go by "Becs". Cute!Totally got a flashback to one of my fave book series - you know the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinesella (however you spell her last name). :P
csi-ncis chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Haha that was great! You know she had to have lead him on in someway, I don't think Adam would have even though he wanted to. Loved Adam's line of "drink or sex" :)
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Okay, so I got to watch 6.01 but only bits and pieces cause I was babysitting so when thell do we learn that they slept together and how do we learn it? This was a very interesting story.