Reviews for Needed
milgarion chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
i read this in work, on my phone (probably should have gotten fired) and had to come back and search for this just to leave a review, because this is without a doubt, the best House fic i've ever read, i don't know how i managed to miss it before, but i'm so glad i found this little treasure.

it's now bookmarked on my phone so i can go back and read whenever i want! the way you write is amazing and i confess there was a lot of muttering a cursing from my end as read and thought 'dammit, i wish i wrote that!' i also giggled out loud (on a bus) at the scatter cushion reference, i doubt you meant it to be humerous but the image was perfect!

i'd love to see you return to the genre as you've managed to capture the characters perfectly and you write with such a flowing grace that its very hard to put down once you've begun.

massive kudos to you!

milgarion. x
Angelpoppet chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
That was by far one of the best stories I've ever read. I loved that it was from Wilson's point of view. I loved the dream-like quality to your writing and the way it pulled me in. I'm so glad this is complete as I can't imagine taking breaks in between chapters. You're very talented and I will definitely have to check out your other fic's.
Cazza799 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
I realise this is an old story but I only just stumbled across it and wanted to tell you how much I loved it. It was a wonderful mixture of angst and hopefulness and ended on just the right note.
julesmonster chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
This was a brilliant story. I'm so glad you shared it with the world. Thank you!
lelalemon chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
This is fantastic writing. I didn't even see any mistakes.

I think the way you wrote House and Wilson matched what would happen between them. You even had me wondering about what those five patients had.

I also like the other characters you put into this story. House's team and Cuddy all had appropriate places and didn't seem out of character in the story at all.
paulac45 chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
Found this story in among favourites of another author and thought would give a go. Absolutely loved it. So well written, full of Wilson's angst and love and House' obsession with solving the case, so IC. Well done.
eclectictsunami chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Every time I read this story again I just...words cannot express how beautiful and perfect this is. It seriously makes my heart pound and I feel a little emotionally exhausted at the end of it. This, this is why I read fanfiction, why anyone should even bother to read or write fanfiction. Because every once in awhile, you get something as heartbreakingly, profoundly beautiful as this.
theletterv chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
This has to be one of the best things I've read. Wow. I don't even know where to start, other than to say you captured the characters perfectly. Perfectly. You made every emotion and action real. You have an incredible talent for writing - unbelievably wonderful. In fact, your words cease to be words and become lifelike; almost real. That's the mark of a truly great writer. I always appreciate long-standing themes, and the one of Wilson emerging like that, breaking House's walls, was perfect. Particularly because it ended with the walls being broken. I wish I could give you a better review, but in all honesty, I don't know what else to say. This was just amazing. If writers seek to impact the lives of their readers even just a little bit, then you have succeeded.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
awesome job!
Evil Jenyus chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Beautiful. simply beautiful. you have their voices down perfectly, and their interaction is so unusual yet familiar that it works. I loved the entire story. Everything was very well written, but wouldn't he still have 13, Kutner and Taub after getting back from Mayfield, instead of Cameron, Chase and Foreman? that was the only part that didn't seem quite right. I love when Wilson suggests they threaten the patients,and his and house's reactions to the Biggest Loser :P Keep up the good work, I'll be looking for your other stories

sincerely,

the Evil Jenyus
Lady Mu chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Hello there!

This was a brilliantly written story! I thought you not only managed to capture the personalities of House and Wilson well, you were also very thorough in your descriptions.

I love how you described Wilson's trip down to the morgue - the endless hallways, the nameless doors, the mutilated body - :D it was so real!

And the sex scene? also masterfully done. It was neither too much nor too little - I've read far too many stories where penetration occurs in a paragraph, or a simple, broad sentence sweeps over the whole affair. Yours, however...once again, I find myself using the word 'real.'

I truly enjoyed reading this. :]

Thanks for writing and posting!
jenamy chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
i loved this. i really, really did. i think you captured them both, and close to truthful as fanfiction permits. i love how you just added to their relationship, that ever present friendship they've had and how feelings just shift. you know someone inside out and then you just see them differently...kisses help. XD i found the ending beautiful. well done in my opinion.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
It felt right that they would have their conversation in the car. Trapped inside; impersonal. Sometimes it's easier to have hard conversations in cars so you don't have to look at the other person.

I liked how the finally got together. They love each other and know it so they don't have to remind one another constantly.

Good job.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
I really enjoyed the medical mystery. For a minute I thought all the men were a part of a swinger's club and had all had sex with each other instead all of them having sex with the same hooker. I had figured it was some sort of STD, but you got me with teh hooker bit. I'm impressed. Oftentimes medical things in fanfics are obvious or easy to figure out. Then again, I've been studying a few things on diseases and most especially environmental chemicals and toxins, so that might be why things click easier in fanfics.

But you got me; good job.

Oh, and thanks for reviewing my one fic twice! That was really sweet of you.

I also really like how you had Wilson be his epiphany and him realize what helps him is still there. That his epiphany led to his other epiphany. One time, someone was kidding around, and said; "Hey, you remember that episode where House talked to Wilson and had an epiphany? Man, I love that one!" You worked that into this fic; good job.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Nice way to handle the freak out; it's also interesting that you brought up the medical mystery.

I'm actually passing out as I read this, so if my internet permits, I will be reading the rest tomorrow.

Good job on this fic so far; I like how it's got a sort of subtle feel to it, and how it's slow and small intimacy that really matters,