Reviews for Coming Closer
Joymel chapter 15 . 6/21
Jacob talking to Lana while in Bella's bedroom - goes to show even a wolf can be a dog!
Joymel chapter 7 . 6/20
Bella has such a short memory.
Joymel chapter 2 . 6/20
Last line in Chapter 2: Bella - "I was never any good with rejection". Well, she was always good with rejecting Jacob, after she used him of couse
Oh for fucks sake, give Bella a damn backbone
MCJwolflover chapter 18 . 5/21
Please write more, I want to know what happens.
This is the best Jake/Bella story on fanfiction , I have been reading fiction for a while and this story is the only one I come back to ! Please finish it , its the best !
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
I knew this was unfinished and it's not likely that you are reading fanfic or writing fanfic anymore but I did want to say that I thought this was good. It's different, it's interesting, it's creative. Come back to it and give Bella and Jake closure. That would be wonderful. Thank you for what you have posted.
Urban Rose chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
Literally just read this in one sitting and spent half the time crying! What happens? Who does he pick what happens? I feel sick not knowing which is so odd to say. But it's true amazing story BUT seriously what happens!
djcarnation chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
will u ever complete this story? IT WAS JUST getting interestin with ian showing finish this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Please update! You kept saying you were going to finish this. I keep waiting. Please let us know if you have decided not to finish this or if you plan on continuing. It really sucks to get this far into a story and it never gets finished. That was one hell of a cliffy and this is my favorite fanfic. I just can't let it go. If you have decided not to finish this for whatever reason please,please let us know and maybe even ask someone to finish it for you.
guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Please finish! Please! You can't just leave it there. i'm begging!
tay chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
When are you updating? cuz I see that it hasn't been updated since July 15,2012. PLEASE update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I hope you will finish this. I love this story and have been reading it since the beginning. I keep checking in hoping that you will give us an update.
Colleen chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
Please finish this story! Pretty Please?
djmagic21 chapter 18 . 4/24/2015
plz update soon ive been waiting for years for you to update dying to know what happens next
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »