Reviews for Coming Closer
djcarnation chapter 18 . 6/18
will u ever complete this story? IT WAS JUST getting interestin with ian showing finish this.
Please update! You kept saying you were going to finish this. I keep waiting. Please let us know if you have decided not to finish this or if you plan on continuing. It really sucks to get this far into a story and it never gets finished. That was one hell of a cliffy and this is my favorite fanfic. I just can't let it go. If you have decided not to finish this for whatever reason please,please let us know and maybe even ask someone to finish it for you.
guest chapter 1 . 1/30
Please finish! Please! You can't just leave it there. i'm begging!
tay chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
When are you updating? cuz I see that it hasn't been updated since July 15,2012. PLEASE update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I hope you will finish this. I love this story and have been reading it since the beginning. I keep checking in hoping that you will give us an update.
Colleen chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
Please finish this story! Pretty Please?
djmagic21 chapter 18 . 4/24/2015
plz update soon ive been waiting for years for you to update dying to know what happens next
jacobslover chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Lana the super bitch! I can't stand her, I think jake is having a mental breakdown,lol.
jacobslover chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Reading this story all over again and reviewing each chapter, in hopes that you finish it. When you realize how much we love and miss this story. Please finish it
Christina chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
please come back and finish this story! :) It's so good! Can't stop reading it!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
R u going to update? Or u just gave up on this story?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
Love it please finish it
Guest chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
THis fic is like a really really bad soap. Bella runs after eddie twice almost bangs this Ian creep and then finally turn to Jake. Jake would have more sense than to let her bella in again. Besides the imprint should make it IMPOSSIBLE for jake to love bella like that.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
What a silly chapter. Just not the best twi-fic out there. Too many cliches, Jake totally ooc and Bella still being the selfish cow she is. I dont see Jake acting like a character from a soap opera like he does here. Very saccharine dialog too.
Haliehale chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Update this please!? It's so good.
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »