Reviews for Coming Closer
tay chapter 18 . 9/23
When are you updating? cuz I see that it hasn't been updated since July 15,2012. PLEASE update soon
I hope you will finish this. I love this story and have been reading it since the beginning. I keep checking in hoping that you will give us an update.
Colleen chapter 18 . 7/1
Please finish this story! Pretty Please?
djmagic21 chapter 18 . 4/24
plz update soon ive been waiting for years for you to update dying to know what happens next
jacobslover chapter 2 . 2/28
Lana the super bitch! I can't stand her, I think jake is having a mental breakdown,lol.
jacobslover chapter 1 . 2/28
Reading this story all over again and reviewing each chapter, in hopes that you finish it. When you realize how much we love and miss this story. Please finish it
Christina chapter 18 . 2/23
please come back and finish this story! :) It's so good! Can't stop reading it!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
R u going to update? Or u just gave up on this story?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
Love it please finish it
Guest chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
THis fic is like a really really bad soap. Bella runs after eddie twice almost bangs this Ian creep and then finally turn to Jake. Jake would have more sense than to let her bella in again. Besides the imprint should make it IMPOSSIBLE for jake to love bella like that.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
What a silly chapter. Just not the best twi-fic out there. Too many cliches, Jake totally ooc and Bella still being the selfish cow she is. I dont see Jake acting like a character from a soap opera like he does here. Very saccharine dialog too.
Haliehale chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Update this please!? It's so good.
JeanaS chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
Will this story ever be updated again?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/14/2014
2 yrs? Pls finish this it was awesome!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Is Bella a refugee from a loony bin? She left Jacob, Ran away. Ran away like the selfish coward she is! Took years to resolve her f'ed up, sick relationship with Edward and now she wants Jake to throw his life out the window? For her? No-one took Jacob away from Bella. Bella did this all on her own.
She has no one to blame but herself. Jake should just kick her to the curb and step off!
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »