Reviews for I Want You
Twhylitelvr77 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I saw those babes (100 Monkeys) twice in Chicago...I wish this story was based on real events too...damn! Thanks for putting that out there...its still sad that the band is no more. Thanks for sharing ..great one shot ;)
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
great going
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
nice i love it!
BRROASTSTER chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
covenmama chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Hell to the fucking yes.

That was just

Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
loved this o/s. well written and was a fun read! thanks for sharing :)
mssmith chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
LURVED it, sweetie! So sorry it took me fuckever to read it! *claps* it was DELISH!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
LMAO hey you guys, yr A/N at the end was as good as a story, it was so funny (yay for 100 monkeys & Jasper...oops Jackson *grin*)

The story was great. Aren't musicians just to fucking hot? Yeh I would have been at the front of the stage with Bella for sure. Good story, be good to see where it's going. Good luck on the contest :)
Junamrsgrl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Um...yeah, that was pretty effin hot. I especially love how you apparently hot-wired into my brain and pulled out that little bit with the tie...*thud* Think I need to go take a cold shower now. Right after I look at every last picture of 'Jasper' I have saved on my computer...all 1,276 of them. LOL I would be such a groupie if I could afford it. *sigh*
mudchick73 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
that was great! i need a smoke now.
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
"Thank you for coming tonight, Darlin'." - Seriously you two took your combined worshipping of the Monkeys and the Jax and turn it into fanfic.. i fucking LOVE YOU GUYS! xoxoxo freaking AWESOME!

u 2 are LOONY you know this.. but I love you both anyway!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Awesome one shot, I loved it. I can't wait until you update it after the contest is over.

caww chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Jasper reminds me of a tiger and I would so want to be a monkey on his back any time..gee I could even feel my pulse in my temples beating after those words/images.

mag721 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
sigh. that was nice. i am SO glad you used the song. I was hoping you would when I saw the title; it's one of the sexiest beatles songs, IMO! and i love me some Jasper/Bella pairings so that made it even better