Reviews for I Want You
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Holy crap! this was a fuckawesome story! i loved it!
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
LURVED it, sweetie! So sorry it took me fuckever to read it! *claps* it was DELISH!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Extremely hot, and oh so sexy! You made my morning.
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I love it, you so have to write more when the contest is over! On second thought you should start writing now so I don't have to wait so long!

Becky
Junamrsgrl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Um...yeah, that was pretty effin hot. I especially love how you apparently hot-wired into my brain and pulled out that little bit with the tie...*thud* Think I need to go take a cold shower now. Right after I look at every last picture of 'Jasper' I have saved on my computer...all 1,276 of them. LOL I would be such a groupie if I could afford it. *sigh*
sghb716 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Loved it. i hope you continue it after the contest.
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
"Thank you for coming tonight, Darlin'." - Seriously you two took your combined worshipping of the Monkeys and the Jax and turn it into fanfic.. i fucking LOVE YOU GUYS! xoxoxo freaking AWESOME!

and the a/n.. you two are SO WIN i love you HARD!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Awesome one shot, I loved it. I can't wait until you update it after the contest is over.

Dani
Alarni chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
ahahhaa!

well done. i enjoyed that a great deal.

nicely written. i loved it.

-Alarni. xx. ilyy
Mambomama chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Goils - the A/N is almost as much fun as the story. Okay, well, no, but I was trying to be nice. Loved the story. Loved your a/n too!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I like your story. I do love me some Bella and Jasper. I look forward to seeing what else you guys have up your sleeve for this story. Thanks so much for sharing your writing and best of luck in the contest.
Jennsplace chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This story had a smile on my face from the beginning, being a new Monkey Junkie myself! That was great thanks!
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Loved the story! I added it to my C2 'Longer is Better'.
lavishone chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Nice
susayq chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I enjoy the author's note as much as the story ;0)

Susan