Reviews for I Will Rescue You
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Aw I love that Dean has such a soft spot for kids, just melts me into my socks. Great drabble, there's a lot of awesome elements here including het snuggling. Very nice work! -grin-
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
AW, that was a WONDERFUL birthday present! THANK YOU!

I love that Dean ran out on the ice to try and save a kid-that's so like him! And I loved that the little girl saved him, because he tried to help her. They don't often get thanks from humans or supernaturals, so it was a cool surprise.

I especially liked this: "wrapping himself around his brother like a giant electric blanket". Great image, love the lengths the boys will go to in order to save each other, and the analogy was fantastic-love the comparison of Sam to a giant electric blanket, LOL.

Great banter, too-you kept the boys completely in character in this. Their voices and actions were just perfect. Really wonderful job! I'm favoriting this, and hope you write more SPN fic for us soon!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
i like their playful banter! so cute! WRITE ON!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Very adorable! I loved the images in this and particularly the snark! Thanks for sharing!
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Sammy to the rescue! The ghost being a lure/test was an interesting switch, too.

Sue
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Superb! What a great piece!