Reviews for When was your?
Pucapalsforever12 chapter 14 . 6/26
Why is everyone so dense?! It's moments like these when you realise that they're actually not that good at making connections. I'm pretty sure that if the rest of my family weren't asleep that I'd be screaming at the screenXD
Pucapalsforever12 chapter 4 . 6/26
Did Trucy really notice the identical situations in Ema and Apollo's answer? Ah, clueless TrucyXD
Asdf chapter 16 . 9/11/2016
Mary Sue.
-_-

Anyway, that dancing hamster had me cracking up.
Asdf chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
Is that some ApolloEma I see?
JordanPhoenix chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
I just stumbled upon this gem when I saw your review...what a wonderful and unique concept and so fun! Hope you pick it up sometime! Two enthusiastic thumbs up!
EagleOfDeath15 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Please finish this fanfiction! I love your EmaxApollo trilogies and I hope you make more than one trilogy! Love Ace Attorney games! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Please Continue on this, It's one of the best I've read and I would love to read more about the Apollo Ema thing since I ship that a lot
Lumos314 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
This story is really amazing. :D
Hcgydzrtjugoufg chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love this story! It's so good! Funny too I love how polly and ema don't recognise each other! can't wait for the next update :)
U probably won't read this but I Thought of a few questions :)

1. Cutest couple you've ever seen
2. (This is really random) favourite outfit in wardrobe
3. Who u think has the worst sense of fashion
4. Weird hobbies?
5. A secret nobody knows
6. What were you doing 5 years ago
7. Most prized possession
8. Worst or best movie you've ever watched

-Kelly ur biggest fan without an ffnet account
SammySpartan chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Do you like shark week? Best anual TV event ever in my opinion
AceFangirl chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfiction, I keep finding myself rereading everything. Oh, and I have a question if you're interested. When was your biggest surprise?
AA Addict chapter 30 . 5/28/2013
I love this story! It as full of humour and surprises! I think Apollo and Ema dated before! Please continue! I'll give you a question! How about... Who is your best friend and why? I know it doesn't relate to the title but I couldnt think of anything better, you've thought of it all! Can I just say again, I LOVE THIS STORY! My friend isn't an AA fanatic but I'll show it to herr (hehe)
anyways. Danke Fraulein/Herr EvilWaffleS for creating this fanfic! Klavier's taking over me! Gotta put guilty love on youtube! BTW, I like your username. Please update more frequently, I'll be checking regularly... :-P
AceFangirl chapter 30 . 5/28/2013
Best prank, awesome chapter. This is one of my favorite fanfics, so I'm glad to see it updated!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Oh MY GOODNESS!
POLLY WENT OUT WITH EMA?!
robbytox chapter 22 . 2/9/2013