Reviews for When was your?
Eagleofdeath15 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Please finish this fanfiction! I love your EmaxApollo trilogies and I hope you make more than one trilogy! Love Ace Attorney games! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Please Continue on this, It's one of the best I've read and I would love to read more about the Apollo Ema thing since I ship that a lot
Lumos314 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
This story is really amazing. :D
Hcgydzrtjugoufg chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love this story! It's so good! Funny too I love how polly and ema don't recognise each other! can't wait for the next update :)
U probably won't read this but I Thought of a few questions :)

1. Cutest couple you've ever seen
2. (This is really random) favourite outfit in wardrobe
3. Who u think has the worst sense of fashion
4. Weird hobbies?
5. A secret nobody knows
6. What were you doing 5 years ago
7. Most prized possession
8. Worst or best movie you've ever watched

-Kelly ur biggest fan without an ffnet account
SammySpartan chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Do you like shark week? Best anual TV event ever in my opinion
AceFangirl chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfiction, I keep finding myself rereading everything. Oh, and I have a question if you're interested. When was your biggest surprise?
AA Addict chapter 30 . 5/28/2013
I love this story! It as full of humour and surprises! I think Apollo and Ema dated before! Please continue! I'll give you a question! How about... Who is your best friend and why? I know it doesn't relate to the title but I couldnt think of anything better, you've thought of it all! Can I just say again, I LOVE THIS STORY! My friend isn't an AA fanatic but I'll show it to herr (hehe)
anyways. Danke Fraulein/Herr EvilWaffleS for creating this fanfic! Klavier's taking over me! Gotta put guilty love on youtube! BTW, I like your username. Please update more frequently, I'll be checking regularly... :-P
AceFangirl chapter 30 . 5/28/2013
Best prank, awesome chapter. This is one of my favorite fanfics, so I'm glad to see it updated!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Oh MY GOODNESS!
POLLY WENT OUT WITH EMA?!
robbytox chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
I like the emaxpollo
robbytox chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Are you British? No offense just curious
Cristoph474 chapter 29 . 1/31/2013
My question would be simple: When was your most horrible shock, and why is it? I mean Ema's breakdown when she was certain that she killed prosecutor Marshal.
MangaAddict300 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
ooo so polly dated ema XD i shouldnt be surprised from u evilwaffles XD